Forum › Posts by pulpolar

pulpolar
Their Story discussion 29 Jul 03:26
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

So in this new update we can see how Qiu Tong just avoids the situation because she was nervous, she has done that before. For what the story have shown, we can see QT has been lonely for a long time of her life, she doesn't have a very good relation with her family, she has one friend and is not very good with people. I really can't see how anyone won't fall for a lovely, kind, charming, pretty, interesting, caring person as Sun Jing who would give her what she really needs, love and attention, someone who is there for her just because.

Don't mind my fingirling, I just love this couple too f*king much.
I'm really interesting in see how Qiu Tong is gonna handle a whole night by Sun Jing's side.

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ow, I thought there will be new chapter today. What a big turn down, no fluttering feelings and no wdtfs.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Did you see that?
asd,masnb.dkjbhas.kedhasñodli{djwdñlwiuashñkdlna

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

They look so sexy... I can't.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

I suspect that Seol-a will up and leave without telling No-rae and No-rae gets scared shitless by it and chase after Seol-a.

I thought the same. Why? because I've been in similar situation and the pain you feel is just ridiculous and you only want to get the fuck out of there.

last edited at Jan 25, 2016 1:53AM

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Note: Seol-a literally came out to Ina.

Yes she diiiiiddd. Sure Enah thought "oh my... I KNEW it". She better go get the stuff to build the bridge between them.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Anyway, I'm sure something is finally (FINALLY) about to happend.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Seol-a and No-rae broke my heart. No-rae looks so sad and Seol-a seems so broken it huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrttsss.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

And now Enah is our capitan.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'M SO EXCITED

pulpolar
Their Story discussion 22 Jan 23:26
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Someone should star then.

last edited at Jan 22, 2016 11:26PM

pulpolar
Their Story discussion 22 Jan 20:12
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

We should open one for their story. Don't you agree guys?

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Kinda late for the discussion, but I feel like Sumin still had (if not now) feelings for Seju. Could be wrong of course, but it really seems she's still trapped in her past. She also seemed upset when Seju said she was going to get married. Gotta admit, I liked their development more than Sungji and Sumin.

I agree, they were a really good couple for me, but they are not together because of the cheating and stuff. Since that Sumin had such a messed up life, so many lovers, so many bad endings, got hurt many times, was used because of her money, and those people keep appearing in the flashbacks, we don't even know how many women she has been with (whole Seul lol), but Sungji is giving her another perspective of love, the kind, honest and selfless one, aaand that why I love them so much together.

pulpolar
Their Story discussion 22 Jan 16:58
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Actually...

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

We can tell Seju doesn't like Nam. That is why I think they would kill Seju, she doesn't have anyone :c poor baby

pulpolar
Their Story discussion 22 Jan 15:18
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

very confident Sun jing. I would never be brave enought to act like that with someone I like

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's a bummer but, I guess you're right K-drama route is bound to happen here. I agree, it is sad to see Seju that way, and as much as I want Seju and Sumin to be together, they really should not. Maybe they could stay by each other's side as a family, but not lovers. Since I just can't picture them erasing each other out of their lives completely. I'm just hoping that the author would give Seju a happy ending too and not a tragedy. Ah, I thought the doctor was Nam's brother hahaha.

Yeah, specially because Sumin said "I'll be your family" I don't see her completely leaving Seju. I think she just can't.
I don't know, in my head they would love eachother ultil they die, just not the same kind of love.

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

What if they don't know what to do with Seju and they just kill her? I don't want to think about it but she can't be with the person she loves and her family hates her. I'm curious about what will happen with her.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yes, you feel like a hole in the chest.

pulpolar
Their Story discussion 21 Jan 21:42
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Qiu Tong's friend looks kind of interesting, It would be cool if we get to know her a bit more, like mophead. (or is it just because I like woman with short hair?... meh)

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Just look at her when she realised she liked Sumin. Isn't over expressive but still so so lovely.

just look at her

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yeah all 3 main characters are very well designed. Pretty pretty ladies. But because the background sometimes are 3D, they dont look well-blended with the art style (imo). After a while I kinda got used to it and found it unique.

And I would prefer the character's expressions to be more animated so I can immerse myself with how they're feeling lol. For example, like that time when Sungji was walking alone after hanging out w her friends and realized she liked Sumin, she should have looked very amazed or more pleased/happy (imho). Or Nam commented (multiple times?!) about Seju's change of expression, but I couldnt tell what the difference; she just looked calm and beautiful as usual lol.

Totally agree. I'm sure the majority would want them to have more enjoyable and different expressions. You kind of have to read more between the lines and focus on the dialogue rether than trying to guess their feelings based on their expressions.
I can't complain either they are all so beautiful~

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

I feel exactly the same. I don't mind if Sumin ends up with Sungji or Seju. I think that all the three characters are likeable even if they have made mistakes in the past. They all have baggage that they have to deal with in life. But the healthier option for Sumin is to start fresh with Sungji. I like this manga as everyone is mature and I sympathise with these characters as I fall into a similar age bracket as them. I take my hats off to the writing and drawing.

Refering to the art, I think it's simple but still pretty good. As an architecture student I can tell the backgroud, the cars are made up with Sketchup so that they don't really draw it and they only have to put on the characters.
Well I'm not saying is THAT way how they do it, but it's how I see it.

pulpolar
No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Idk. I really want Sungji and Sumin to end up together but I also want Seju to have a happy ending but she loves Sumin and... agh, I don't know. It's uncomfortable for us too.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 11:15AM

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

I think Sung-pyo appeared just to add some drama to the story and then go far, far away with a proper close of his character. Nothing to worry about. I like to think that after this ski trip they would know eachothers feelings. Maybe a more important obstacle to be explore is their families, I don't think No-rae's would be a big deal but I do think Seol-a's would. I think it's just because of my experience. I had (still have) a really big problem with my girlfriend's parents when they found out about our relationship. It was hard for them to see their only daugther dating another girl. Also taking into account that she had a boyfriend before it hit them even harder. The same happend to my bestfriend, her mother told her "it's hard for me, you have always had boyfriends and now you tell us you like girls too". It's hard for me not to make that parallel. It would be interesting to see what Seol-a's familly, who have always seen her with boyfriends, have to say about her having a girlfriend. It's such a common problem and yet one that I don't think has been explored enough in this kind of series.

PD: I'm sorry if my grammar isn't the best. I'm native spanish and I'm doing my best to put into words what I think. If there is something that is wrong I would appreciate a lot if you correct me.