Forum › Fanfictions

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Haha, I read this one before. When I couldn't find RinPana stuff on FF.net, I went to AO3.

I thought I saw that one on ff.net too?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Maybe, I can't recall. I might've missed it as I usually read on my phone.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I took a dive into Love Live fanfiction....and I noticed a surprising lack of good Hanayo and Nico.....

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I took a dive into Love Live fanfiction....and I noticed a surprising lack of good Hanayo and Nico.....

Yeah, that's a tragedy in itself. one of my favourite RinMaki doujins (Company by NobodD) has them as a sidecouple, but not much good with the two of them as mains. Which sucks since their common interests means they have a natural connection.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Did another 200-word Love Live fic. This one's tangentially NozoNico but it's mostly Maki not getting paid enough for this.

You Gotta Have Standards

last edited at May 4, 2017 10:00PM

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Did another 200-word Love Live fic. This one's tangentially NozoNico but it's mostly Maki not getting paid enough for this.

You Gotta Have Standards

^Did you intend to link a youtube video?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You Gotta Have Standards

^Did you intend to link a youtube video?

No, but it's a good song. Listen to it anyway.

last edited at May 4, 2017 10:03PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Now I rarely ever read Fan-fictions (Yet alone recommend them). But This PMMM Fanfic is really fucking amazing

It's not finished yet though. One chapter remains to be finished but still, You guys should really read it. It's KyoukoxSayaka & MadokaxHomura (But mostly Kyouko x Sayaka, Madoka & Homura are just side characters that only appear for the light-hearted moments). The thing I really love about this FanFic is that it's switching back and fourth between Angst/Drama and Light-hearted/Fluffy. It gives the reader an even balance between the two. Not overdoing the Drama and not overdoing the Fluff. Also the drama is done a lot better then a lot of Yuri manga's I've read. Once again, I can't recommend this enough, Highly recommended for Yuri fans.

last edited at May 29, 2017 7:11PM

BlazingSeraph
Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

If you'd like some SnK fanfics then Wolves of the North is a good YumiKuri and MikaAnni one. Miscommunications Is Key and thieves in the night are also really good MikaAnni fics.

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

May I suggest some of these fics from different fandoms. Now these ones I enjoyed quite a lot but it depends on you if you'll enjoy it as well.

Overwatch:
Impact Factor - Mercy/Pharah, good character interaction and build-up in the romance. Still on-going but it is enjoyable nonetheless.
Birds Among Dragons - Mercy/Pharah, now this one is actually a cross-over with the one of the Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim. Action and adventure, enjoyable. On-going, a bit fast-paced but it's exploring their relationship as well.

Frozen:
Draje Hjerte - Elsanna, now I'd say this is one of my favourite Elsanna fics out there simply because of how their character and romance builds up and the plot is good as well. On-going.

RWBY:
Acceptance - Pyrrha/Ruby, the great thing about this is that, perhaps it is slow-burn in a sense, it delves into both characters feelings and emotions and how they come into terms with them from what I have seen so far. This is on-going as well. It's an enjoyable read.
Winds Of War - Yang/Weiss & Blake/Ruby, one of the most action-packed, romance, and angst fic I've seen thus far. Complete, I don't want to say too much but it's really good.

As for Mai-HiME ones, I suggest works from ShayP, various chapters of her fic are extremely long and enjoyable. As for other Mai-HiME fics here.

Magical Tomes - ShizNat, HP x Mai-HiME. Need I say more? It's still on-going.
Of Impulse and Fey - ShizNat, writing is great as well as the plot. It's really good and has a normal pace with both the story and the romance in my opinion. Completed
The Midsummer Chronicle - ShizNat, one of the fics I enjoyed that my friends had made before they passed away. This was initially inspired by Fate/Stay Night. Completed, english isn't so bad.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Whenever there's a BDSM-themed image or manga uploaded here, a few people will inevitably exclaim that we need more BDSM yuri.

Well if you're one of those folks, have I got a manga for you.

Murmurs in the Background - Betrayal

This is an actual comic (albeit a short one). It's got artwork and everything. I wrote it, and hired an artist to do the drorings. Six pages. Cost me $150 US. The things I do for you people.

It's cute! It's romantic! It's funny! It's yuri! It has whips and chains! Starring Saejima x Ichiha, the BDSM-themed antagonists from the first episode of Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid.

Check it out, won't you?

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 6:03PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Request : yuri fanfiction where the main pairing start hating each other but eventually fall in love... I'm okay with any fandom pretty much. Anyone?

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Shameless plug because I finally updated after 3 months
AO3 link

It's my contribution to what's basically a rarepair at this point in the LL! fandom... although you're going to have to work for your HonoUmi because there isn't that much yet after 30,000 words. That coupled with the fact that I take forever to update forces me to warn that anyone interested should read at their own risk.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hah! I read that this morning, in fact. Didn't realize it was one of our folks. Good work.

It's also kind of funny how HonoUmi is less popular than HonoKotoUmi.

last edited at Jul 9, 2017 7:24PM

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Thanks! Hope you'll be able to overlook my snail's pace when it comes to writing.

I feel like it's not a common pairing because their relationship seems kind of one-dimensional at multiple points in the anime, not to mention how often they're at odds with each other.

Still, they really do love each other despite their differences and I think that's overlooked too often.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Thanks! Hope you'll be able to overlook my snail's pace when it comes to writing.

I feel like it's not a common pairing because their relationship seems kind of one-dimensional at multiple points in the anime, not to mention how often they're at odds with each other.

Still, they really do love each other despite their differences and I think that's overlooked too often.

Oh, I just followed the story so I get email updates whenever you post something new. That said, I only started reading it about three months ago so it hasn't been a full 6-month wait or anything.

As to Umi and Honoka, I think to a great degree she's strict with Honoka because she cares a great deal about her. I read it as her being afraid of letting Honkers do badly, which would lead to them separating. Further, I believe Honks is aware of this on some level and plays along because well, it's fun to wind Umi up and because that's how they've related to each other for a long time. Breaking through the pattern is the soul of romance with characters who have a history, of course.

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yeah, I agree for the most part - I think the part about Honoka knowing Umi's intentions is pretty apparent given how often she teases or strings Umi along. I particularly like those moments because they show that Honoka isn't as airheaded as she is the rest of the time.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

By far the best fanficitons I've read that read exactly like two full length books written by an authentic author are

The Camera Loves You and its sequel: The Dreaming

They're basically the Tomb Raider adventures rewritten but with Sam as Lara's love interest and constant companion. It's packed with action and some insane storylines that will want you to keep reading through the night. I've spent a summer crazy about these two stories.

The Camera Loves You focuses on how their friendship evolves in to love and it's a totally-worth-it slow burn while The Dreaming continues their journey and adventures and plays out new scenarios for their relationship.

It all really revolves around Lara and Sam, trust me, it's a masterpiece.

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 2:25PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Jeez those are long. Usually I brun out on long fanfics but I will give them a try because Lara x Sam rules.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Got another fanfic recommendation! This one's for a Love Live NozoEri fic.

Katabasis by velteris

Greek myth AU with Eri and Nozomi as Hades and Persephone, with some interesting casting choices for the other gods who appear. Pretty faithful to the general lines of the story, but with a more solid romance foundation. Three chapters, it reads very smoothly. A satisfying read.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It's a good thing I'm a master of Google-Fu, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to find this thread.

I wrote a fic for Danganronpa V3. You can find it here. For anybody familiar with the game, the pairing is Himiko/Tenko. There's no real spoilers.

In the future, I'm gonna write something longer and actually reviewed and edited before I post it for this couple. Stay tuned!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, if you go to the pulldown menu on the forum main page and choose "Other Media", it's usually pretty close to the top.

But hey, respect for your Google-fu all the same.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I know. I blame not the design of the forum, but instead myself, for being an idiot.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

As promised; a new fic, bigger, better, and gayer. I call it... Coalescence. No spoilers. Just some gay shit between Tenko and Himiko from Danganronpa V3.

To reply you must either login or sign up.