Forum › Fanfictions

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

As promised; a new fic, bigger, better, and gayer. I call it... Coalescence. No spoilers. Just some gay shit between Tenko and Himiko from Danganronpa V3.

I don't know the first thing about Danganronpa, but that was a nice read. I wish I could write like that.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Request : yuri fanfiction where the main pairing start hating each other but eventually fall in love... I'm okay with any fandom pretty much. Anyone?

Unfated Passion by Azuria Tayutama

Summary:
The war between demons and humans has always been relentless. Thus, if an intense passion were to develop between a human princess and the Queen of Demons, it could only result in disastrous consequences. Miku x Luka. Negitoro. Rated M for sexual themes.

last edited at Oct 10, 2017 10:59PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

As promised; a new fic, bigger, better, and gayer. I call it... Coalescence. No spoilers. Just some gay shit between Tenko and Himiko from Danganronpa V3.

I don't know the first thing about Danganronpa, but that was a nice read. I wish I could write like that.

All you need is a lot of free time and yuri manga to ripoff a strong vision.

(Seriously, though, thank you. I'm very glad you enjoyed it.)

Profile%20pic
joined Jan 6, 2015

No one really writes k-on fanfics any more and it kinda makes me sad.
AO3 link

Ritsu is such a great character and stories that delve into her thought process make me so happy. And if that's combined with her being really gay for Mio that's just a plus.

I'm trying to do both here, but I'm just a naturally long-winded writer so it might be a while before any of that actually happens...

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It's been ten billion years since I last wrote anything, but I recently finished up some (more) gay Danganronpa V3 fanfiction I thought y'all might like. No spoilers. You can read it here.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I had no idea we had a thread about fanfcition. I've got plenty of recommendations though, ranging from "kinda trashy but still fun" to "better than the source material".

The first fic I'll start with is a little bit of both. Monster Yurisume is an M rated yuri story leaning more towards the ecchi side of things than the smutty side.

In case you're not familiar with the source material, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, it takes place in a world that recently discovered the presence of monster-people (harpies, lamia, gargoyles, kobolds, etc.) and there's an on-going effort to help the monster-people integrate into human society, including a home-stay program. Of course that's just the premise to set up why there's a bunch of hot monster girls living in one person's house... but you probably already figured that out. Mind you, this fanfiction might be moderately more enjoyable if you've read some of the source material, as there's some references to it, but you'd be able to read this as a stand-alone story if you like.

Now, as for the fic itself, It's honestly much better than the source material, and I actually enjoy Monster Musume a lot (because I'm a garbage-person and it's the only harem manga I've read that manages to actually be fun trash instead of just cringey trash.)

The author makes occasional use of images and characters from the now-defunct browser game, as well as some images they commissioned to use in the story.

It starts out a bit rough but if you don't go into it expecting too much, which I didn't considering it's a fanfic for a harem manga, it might very well surprise you. It's complete at 156 chapters, and they're not little chapters. There is quite a lot to read here. Unlike its source material it isn't a harem story. There's lots of characters but they get together with different people.

It's mostly yuri, as all the main characters' relationships are with another girl. There's a lot of characters outside of the main cast though, and they have various kinds of relationships, including but not limited to het. If you're not cool with that then you'll have to either deal with it coming up sometimes or give this fic a pass.

Surprisingly, characters go through actual, meaningful growth as time goes on, and I found myself becoming quite fond of them all. It's organized in arcs like you'd find in a manga or anime, and at its core it's a rom-com with a pinch of drama on the side.

All-in-all I highly recommend it if you're in the mood for some light-hearted fun.

... Now then, if you're in the mood for something a lot less light-hearted and a lot more dramatic, I'd point you in the direction of Deluge, a fanfiction of Castelvania: Order of Ecclesia. I'm going to give this fanfic a trigger warning, because there's a lot of violence, including abuse. I mean it when I say this is a lot less light-hearted.

For this one you're almost certainly going to want to know the source, as it takes place immediately after the game's story ends and references characters and events from the game that would mean very little to someone unfamiliar with the Castlevania series, and especially Order of Ecclesia. For what it's worth, I would recommend playing the game regardless of whether you want to read this story or not as it's my second favorite Castlevania after Symphony of the Night. It's a DS title, and I'm sure you'd probably be able to find a copy somewhere online. There's probably a zillion of them between amazon and ebay.

Mind you, this story is incomplete, and has been for.... many years. It's still being worked on, the author wants to re-write some of it, but it's not gonna be done for a while. Real life stuff has a way of making that sort of thing difficult, I suppose. I don't expect this one to finish any time soon. Still, I loved it back when I first read it like... 10 years ago or something, and was pleasantly surprised to see it again when I started browsing AO3 instead of FF.net.

For our next story, I've got something I learned about here on dynasty and has probably already been mentioned in this thread. breathe it in and we can fly is a Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight fanfic. It's a one-shot coffee shop AU, and there's a short comic about it made by Ticcy. There's not much more to say about it.

And now for our final fanfic (for now)... Fairysitting is a Touhou one-shot. TL;DR Junko takes care of Clownpiece for a day. It's not particularly fluffy.

There isn't enough HecaJun in this world. There needs to be more. Lots and lots more.

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 8:43PM

Arendellecitizen
joined Dec 4, 2018

Well, okay apparently you can share fanfics here.

Here's my AO3
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Cybercitizen

There's lots of yuri goodness there and I'll definitely be posting lots of stuff here for you all!

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Satashi is alive. And she is writing yuri.

To anyone even remotely familiar with Nanoha fanfiction community this is all the information they need. For everyone else, allow me to elaborate.

Back in the day (and I mean, way back) Satashi was one of the best writers in the Nanoha fandom. In fact, there was pretty much consensus that she was the best. Even today, after 10 years, if you search Nanoha fics on FanFiction.net by number of favourites, her fics will be amongst the most popular.

However, she stopped posting anything after 2010. I kept checking, but as years went by and nothing was coming I pretty much gave up. Until today, when I got the urge to re-read "Saved by the Bell", but unfortunately (or as it turned out, extremely fortunately) I was on my phone. Hating small screens with a passion and wanting to save myself the trouble of typing the title and franchise I just wrote "Nanoha Satashi", so I could access the fic through her profile. Only to see said profile was updated with a truckload of new stuff.

Apparently, it was so long ago when I last checked her page, I completely missed the fact she posted two large Stardew Valley fics in 2016 and 2017. I know nothing about that franchise, but going by characters listed the fics seem to be yuri (Satashi is not a yuri-exclusive writer). But what made me happy beyond belief were the 17 "Eventually, I Will Become Yours" fics, all from this year. There is Yuu/Touko, of course, and... surprising amount of Yuu/Sayaka, which is like, HELL YES GODS EXIST AND THEY LOVE ME!!! ...do not kill me, I was born this way...

I mean, to see one of my all-time favourite fanfic writers come back after basically a decade of inactivity, and for her to pick up one of my favourite yuri series, and to concentrate on a pairing that has been my guilty pleasure for ages... there must be a higher power at work here~

In any case, while I can not recommend specific fics since I am still in the process of reading them, I feel confident in making a general shout-out, purely on the basis of who the author is. Satashi was just that good.

last edited at Sep 11, 2020 7:27PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Huh, I only know her as a SaaYuu author on AO3. I'll have to look at Nanoha stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.