Forum › Mayonaka Yonaka No Accept discussion

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Can someone tell me what's up with the first 3 panels on page 12? I don't understand what they are there for.

The guys from page one. They talked about just using the black haired girl for their work while the blonde was buying something from a vending machine.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Can someone tell me what's up with the first 3 panels on page 12? I don't understand what they are there for.

Kawamura remembers what the assholes in the first page discussed thanks to the woman using the vending machine and loses one or two screws in the process

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sort of a messed up relationship but damn if the expression on the black haired girl at the end wasn't hot.

joined Jul 26, 2014

^
^
the fingers condom, google it
followed this, OL NSFW cant be this cute :DDDD

Also - regular condoms - (which is what i assume she was referring to ) for use on the toys - safe sex people.

Condoms on toys == easy cleaning after.

Or maybe she just has a dick and does't want to get her pregnant.

Blasphemy :o

A little dick in yuri never hurts

That would make the doujin into a futa doujin, which I wouldn't mind either way. And yeah condoms are used on sex toys for safe sex. I use them the same way

Chicks with dicks are the absolute best.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

Just simply love it.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This kinda make no sense (not that it did before)... unless she is imagining all of that happening. I feel sorta lost with this ch.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I have no reason to think Jinnai is an actual bitch but taking that latter was SUUUUUUCH A BITCH MOVE! Like htf could she possibly think she got a latte for her if SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE EXISTED YET!? Honestly felt kind of intentional lol.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooo potential for reversal???

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, that's what you get for forcing someone

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Shit.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was an interesting twist

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

She imagined it right?

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Goddammit. I just. Ugh.

I mean, it is obvious that Kawamura cares about Ueshima, but she is so bad at expressing it. She just comes off as a complete whackadoodle. Which, to be fair, I guess she kind of is (especially given her delusions in this chapter). Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like they could have a not-totally-dysfunctional relationship.

Yuuna
joined Jan 4, 2015

I would like it even more if the pigtail girl turned to be a YANDERE. kyaaa!!!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Chapter 4 ;-;

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Kawamura's complete disregard for the concept of consent really puts me off. Then she has the nerve to feel slighted when Ueshima starts spending time with another woman who actually seems to treat her with respect? Ugh.

"Ueshima, you really need to learn how to relax once in awhile and take better care of yourself, oh, and not let your co-workers take advantage of your dedication and walk all over you" is a really admirable sentiment. But I'm baffled at how Kawamura decides the best way to express it is RAPE.

However... a twisted part of me is fascinated by how cheery and upbeat she is while forcing herself on her co-worker. That's some American Psycho-level shit right there:

last edited at May 9, 2016 4:24PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

....is there a new ch yet?

joined Jan 8, 2016

holy goddamm hell, what right does this chapter have to suddenly kick arse?

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

btw ch4 up in exh

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

That was hella nice

joined Jun 30, 2016

Well I think she is not hallucinating, i think that really happen and we are seeing flashbacks or memories that she is remembering that night they spend together, some time had passed since then and now its christmas, something must have happen between the two (something bad i asume) in that time and thats why she is all alone now in the office.

joined Jan 22, 2015

If you treat ch.4 as a standalone its fucken great.

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Wow I did not expect this update,

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"You're a slut for work" There's just something really great about that line.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

If you treat ch.4 as a standalone its fucken great.

Cutting the part about their "relationship" - or semblance of - being based on raped? :D

last edited at Jun 30, 2016 11:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.