Forum › Mayonaka Yonaka No Accept discussion

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
joined Jul 8, 2013

This felt very rape-y
I'm not sure im OK with this.

Didn't really see it that way - she said to 'stop that' in the earlier bit where she was trying to take her panties off to change them - but once the sex started several pages later, the older lady never once complained, in fact she seemed to enjoy it all - and didn't seem to regret it after either.

I see what you mean but since she never protests during the sex scene - and has bubbles with hearts in, and shares a willing kiss at the end, it seems ok.

I feel like series like this are confusing people by convincing them that "stop it" doesn't actually mean stop it, when it actually TOTALLY DOES. Reminds me of all those rapists who just go "Yeah, she said no, but she was totally asking for it." Like really guys...if they say no, even once just at the beginning and even if she changes her mind by the end of it, its still rape lol.

last edited at Mar 3, 2015 5:54PM

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

It's really messy and not in a good way. I like NSFW yuri, but this is style is probably not for me. Their expressions during sex kinda creeped me out. :D :D

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This felt very rape-y
I'm not sure im OK with this.

Didn't really see it that way - she said to 'stop that' in the earlier bit where she was trying to take her panties off to change them - but once the sex started several pages later, the older lady never once complained, in fact she seemed to enjoy it all - and didn't seem to regret it after either.

I see what you mean but since she never protests during the sex scene - and has bubbles with hearts in, and shares a willing kiss at the end, it seems ok.

I feel like series like this are confusing people by convincing them that "stop it" doesn't actually mean stop it, when it actually TOTALLY DOES. Reminds me of all those rapists who just go "Yeah, she said no, but she was totally asking for it." Like really guys...if they say no, even once just at the beginning and even if she changes her mind by the end of it, its still rape lol.

As I pointed out but you ignored - she never once said stop it during the actual sex - if it had been rape she would not of ended with a passionate shared kiss and been fine with her at work the next day. We all know no means no in real life - it is a pointless comparison because this is a manga. You are also ignoring cultural differences where Japanese women are expected to not show enthusiasm or be seen as slutty. There are plenty of manga on here where a girl says no and stop but clearly doesn't mean it.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^
^
the fingers condom, google it
followed this, OL NSFW cant be this cute :DDDD

Also - regular condoms - (which is what i assume she was referring to ) for use on the toys - safe sex people.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^
^

Also - regular condoms - (which is what i assume she was referring to ) for use on the toys - safe sex people.

Condoms on toys == easy cleaning after.

joined Jan 17, 2014

You should read some Shuninta and Akiko.

not some, almost all of them :D

last edited at Mar 4, 2015 12:34PM

joined Jul 26, 2014

^
^

Or maybe she just has a dick and does't want to get her pregnant.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^
^

Blasphemy :o

11037762_810749925626889_3993480889423058745_n
joined Mar 30, 2012

With that kind of work life, I hope she negotiates her compensation.

Fluffydragonness
Tumblr_ninmcup2ta1rge8uto1_100
joined Jun 24, 2014

At first I had thought those boobs had flung themselves through her computer.

joined Jul 26, 2014

^
^

A little dick in yuri never hurts

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

^
^

Oh it usually does.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This got really rapey really fast.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mindbreak

xD

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Well, that kinda sucked.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This got really rapey really fast.

Ha! called it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Personally, I think the artist didn't even plan it to be rapey, but they were too inept a writer to avoid it.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Haha I liked the 2nd chapter better than the first one. The last panel was hilarious. "I have to reject her....So much for all that."

The sex scenes are so outrageous, I just kinda view it as a gag manga now.

last edited at Mar 6, 2015 8:51PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ok, definitely didn't like the second chapter as much as the first one. Felt like something was building up and then it just went out the window with that sex scene. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have minded the sex scene but the ending to it was so ridiculous.

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

And this end of second chapter - interesting expression on her face. Frankly, this made me a laughter.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I saw sooo many of my college references here xD

Oh and she may be a work-a-holic on the outside, but on the inside she wants the sex ;)

And I am in love with the story since the first chapter.

And has anyone notice that the girl looks like Anna from Frozen with her pigtails like that?

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

^
^

That would make the doujin into a futa doujin, which I wouldn't mind either way. And yeah condoms are used on sex toys for safe sex. I use them the same way

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

not rapey? clearly doesn't read enough hentai.
the character often loves get raped sighing

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Can someone tell me what's up with the first 3 panels on page 12? I don't understand what they are there for.

To reply you must either login or sign up.