Forum › Melancholy of a Yuri Otaku Girl discussion

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Lol saying it three times cuz it's very important XD

joined Dec 28, 2014

I how you all feel with all the affection even though your only being tease cause your boyish and they have a wrong idea about you.

I. Franceska S.
joined Sep 15, 2014

This was soooo cute! I wanna see more of these two! Will twin tails get the highschool romance she wants, or will she be alone until she meets some random lady who she kisses and wakes up in bed naked with her. I prefer the former, but wouldn't be too soul crushed to like the latter. But may I have some former please?

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I always considered going to an all girls school but thought my idea of them were distorted by all the manga I've read. Girls are already clingy on my campus (which I was shocked by: I make sure they don't know how fast my heart is beating when they do it to me). I'm thinking of moving to a new college campus, so maybe I should decide to go to an All girls one.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I always considered going to an all girls school but thought my idea of them were distorted by all the manga I've read. Girls are already clingy on my campus (which I was shocked by: I make sure they don't know how fast my heart is beating when they do it to me). I'm thinking of moving to a new college campus, so maybe I should decide to go to an All girls one.

I had to double check on google for me to realise that women only universities actually exist...
Wow..(trying to visualise my campus in this state...)
Are you sure about that?

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Didn't think that actually was a thing either. I would be more worried about the implications of a probably very different (and narrow) demographic of the students than about it no longer being co-ed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I had to double check on google for me to realise that women only universities actually exist...
Are you sure about that?

I know there are women's colleges in North America that tend to focus more on female students, but generally they're still co-ed even if the majority of the student body are female. A number of those actually were women-only a generation or three ago, but I can't think of any that still are.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, itd be cool if there was more...

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

Why cant this happen in real life

It kinda does. Girls tend to be very physically affectionate, giving hugs, cuddles, etc. Now, imagine being the only lesbian in a group of very physically affectionate girls.

It's not as fun as it sounds ;_;

Yeeep.... In my school.... >/////< it's.... it's so INTIMATE but none thinks the same way as me. Kissing, cuddling and stuff is "normal" between the girls in ma class... 's not funny

joined Jun 5, 2013

Are you sure about that?

I know there are women's colleges in North America that tend to focus more on female students, but generally they're still co-ed even if the majority of the student body are female. A number of those actually were women-only a generation or three ago, but I can't think of any that still are.

There are still quite a few. Some of them are pretty famous, I think pretty much all of them are somewhat religious: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sisters_(colleges)

I go to a Seven Sister, so, yes, there are still women-only colleges in the US. However, there are also transmen and genderqueer people among our ranks. I honestly believe women-only colleges should continue to operate as long as the patriarchy exists. The Seven Sisters aren't religious or I would have booked it out of there.

Part of the reason why I went was the same reason as the MC: to bask in the yuri. I'm three years in now and nobody bats an eyelash if you're dating another girl. I'd guess that about 30% of the population are chicks who are into chicks. It's freaking fantastic. I just find it funny that I ended up dating a girl from another college...

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 4:13PM

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

I'm three years in now and nobody bats an eyelash if you're dating another girl. I'd guess that about 30% of the population are chicks who are into chicks. It's freaking fantastic. I just find it funny that I ended up dating a girl from another college...

Ugh, where are all the yuri girls in co-ed highschools? ;-;

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Are you sure about that?

I was quite surprised I must say. Where I come from co-ed are imposed by law.
But now that I think about it, in the country where I'm living right now, all girls schools do exist.
So..ah...really, yuri schools are not only fantasies...
Make me wanna read Marimite once again ;)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm three years in now and nobody bats an eyelash if you're dating another girl. I'd guess that about 30% of the population are chicks who are into chicks. It's freaking fantastic. I just find it funny that I ended up dating a girl from another college...

Ugh, where are all the yuri girls in co-ed highschools? ;-;

They're there, but depending on the age, environment they were raised in/or are currently in, some of them are just afraid to "come out". I'd know, since I was--and still am one.

It's funny though, because some girls don't feel like it's a topic or issue at all, so they neglect to tell you that they're okay with girls too, and that also causes misunderstandings nowadays.

joined May 23, 2013

I hate girls that like boys they are a nausaice always babbling about their breakups and crushes and are disgusted with pretty much everything. I'm a lesbian is it wrong. However is there is a few girls who aren't like that and like guys just a few. Let the world roll. Men are good friends good at partying. Pretty fun to hang out with. that's about it. Lesbians are the most amazing beautiful women. However there is drama there too. I might end up going back to my asexual shell .

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

Yeah, this has taken a turn for the nasty. Can we get away from how horrible we think people are for being different from us, or fantasizing about raping them, please? I'm going to spoiler tag the worst of it, but I'll start deleting stuff following this message.

Edit The messages affected have been deleted after all. Anything further on that subject will be deleted on sight.

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 6:43PM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

As amusing as the sudden trip through idville was, I've reread the story a couple of times and there's actually not much to go on that Ikeda-san isn't just being silly like others have mentioned(I wonder if she likes Sasameki Koto?).

Fun thread. It's especially silly because our next tamamusi release might spawn a similar discussion.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^Either way, isn't the enrollment 3 to 1 for women to men in high education? Mighat be wrong, idk were I even got that statistic from.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ah, if there's such companion at school xD

joined Mar 30, 2012

ah that was cute.

joined Aug 21, 2014

Why cant this happen in real life

It kinda does. Girls tend to be very physically affectionate, giving hugs, cuddles, etc. Now, imagine being the only lesbian in a group of very physically affectionate girls.

It's not as fun as it sounds ;_;

Oh my GOD THIS!! I have to deal with this so much! It definitely hurts a lot more than most people think.

It has it's perks, though...keke...

last edited at Jan 8, 2015 4:06AM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Nez Note

Yeah, this has taken a turn for the nasty. Can we get away from how horrible we think people are for being different from us, or fantasizing about raping them, please? I'm going to spoiler tag the worst of it, but I'll start deleting stuff following this message.

Edit The messages affected have been deleted after all. Anything further on that subject will be deleted on sight.

Aww, I missed all the drama.

Screen%20shot%202016-03-31%20at%2010.35.20%20pm
joined Dec 8, 2015

Trust me, it's complete hell to go to an all girls school when your bi.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Or just live when you're pan

Screen%20shot%202016-03-31%20at%2010.35.20%20pm
joined Dec 8, 2015

Or just live when you're pan

Lol, indeed so.

To reply you must either login or sign up.