Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

joined Mar 30, 2012

Oh wow. I read the 2nd as "Even when we've had sex" though, cus that just flows better.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

Ouch that hairpin must be Really hurt...but the artist fix it so it look not much damage ' '

Ouch on the hairpin really close to the eye,that's yandere love for you . double yandere. Yes. Cool. I love it.

It's not love if you can't let 'em stab you in the eye

My god...

joined Feb 4, 2014

I kind of feel that the fact they didn't destroy the whole room was some kind of progress but yet it was what I thought was missing in this chapter. I'm also starting to wonder how much the servant and the teacher get paid to fix or cover up the couple's collateral damage.

Also that credit page as always XD

last edited at May 23, 2015 11:02PM

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

omg the credits

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I thought the light-haired girl guarding the door was Aika...am I wrong?

Also I have mixed feelings about Shouko seeming to forgive Akki so easily at the end. I mean she basically stabbed in the eye and pushed around about a misunderstanding. It's good Shouko accepts and loves Akki so readily and can forgive her as soon as the misunderstanding is cleared up but...well I don't know how healthy the relationship can actually get if Akki remains so untrusting and jealous.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think so, the hairstyle seems different from Aika and more like the servant. Look a the bangs.

last edited at May 24, 2015 10:12AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Also I have mixed feelings about Shouko seeming to forgive Akki so easily at the end. I mean she basically stabbed in the eye and pushed around about a misunderstanding. It's good Shouko accepts and loves Akki so readily and can forgive her as soon as the misunderstanding is cleared up but...well I don't know how healthy the relationship can actually get if Akki remains so untrusting and jealous.

You seem to forget that both are like that, it just so happened this time that Akki got jealous.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is actually the first chapter where I feel a character has actually acted like a Yandere. Up until now it's been a pretty normal yuri couple who communicates via over-the-top violence, but this one....crosses that line a bit I think into unhealthy possessiveness.

Here's hoping the story will pull back a bit in the next one.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Still funny, but the eye kind of put a downer on things. Distracted me whenever I had to see it.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Was that hair pin the first time one of them has actually been injured?

I think in at least one of the earlier chapters there were some minor cuts but this was at the very least the most serious one it seems.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

A relationship between what seems to be two mafia girls or at least pro killers can't be so healthy...plus they are both maniac, Akki is a bit more maniac though.. yandere yandere

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

The two who always had to clean up the mess are probably buddies now xD

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

You seem to forget that both are like that, it just so happened this time that Akki got jealous.

If you look back it's always Akki initiating though. I think Shouko just is always ready to retaliate. If Akki never got jealous, the fights would never happen.

Gorgeous%20ruka
joined Jan 13, 2014

My eyes!! >.<

joined Mar 25, 2013

If you look back it's always Akki initiating though. I think Shouko just is always ready to retaliate. If Akki never got jealous, the fights would never happen.

So what about the time where they were talking about sex and Shouko swung first? Or the previous chapter where Shouko fired at Akki's head. This isn't about the jealousy but about who starts the fights. Admittedly the jealousy so far it's been only from Akki's side, but I have no doubt that Shouko would react like that as well.

Don't think about it too much, this is supposed to be a comedic take on various romantic tropes.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Don't think about it too much, this is supposed to be a comedic take on various romantic tropes.

I think the tone changed in this one, though. Shou's a lot more defensive in chapter 5's fight than any of the others. And the ending had Shou yelling at Akkii rather than their standing next to each other, flushed and fidgeting. I fear the author is trying to move the story away from the double yandere thing...

joined Mar 25, 2013

I think the tone changed in this one, though. Shou's a lot more defensive in chapter 5's fight than any of the others. And the ending had Shou yelling at Akkii rather than their standing next to each other, flushed and fidgeting. I fear the author is trying to move the story away from the double yandere thing...

They were yelling at each other since the start, and in the last panel even if it doesn't show it it's basically the same ending as the previous chapters.

People have started being waaaay more paranoid. Guess that's what happens when all we get is angst/drama doujins/manga.

last edited at May 25, 2015 12:36PM

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Well they both are attacking each other on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER, one of these days one would get hurt for reals,but I'm guessing Akki missed the eye on purpose ( I can't tell if it did hit the eye or not ) and well...they carry guns and knives and stuff around,wouldn't they be kinda used to it? And yes both have started stuff,like Shou shooting at Akki for Fck sake!!!!!!! it's called Love/Death they may even die while fighting one day,like double homicide instead of double suicide ,all romantic and crap

Awwwwww

last edited at May 25, 2015 12:45PM

Captura%20de%20tela%202023-05-17%20a%cc%80s%2001.22.32
joined Jan 19, 2015

wait what how come they didn't destroy everything this chapter
it's weird
they didn't level the gym
also Shou was legit upset maybe?

joined Jan 30, 2013

This is actually the first chapter where I feel a character has actually acted like a Yandere. Up until now it's been a pretty normal yuri couple who communicates via over-the-top violence, but this one....crosses that line a bit I think into unhealthy possessiveness.

Here's hoping the story will pull back a bit in the next one.

What, because this is the first time they've actually succeeded in (physically) hurting each other? It sure as hell wasn't for lack of trying.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

two yandere become couple ?
what could possibly go wrong ?

last edited at May 25, 2015 7:11PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

two yandere become couple ?
what could possibly go wrong ?

Apparently getting stabbed close to your eye for instance. lol

Still a great manga. I'm liking how the drawing style doesn't seem as rough in this last chapter.

10612629_855999057744079_3468998874083676355_n
joined Sep 12, 2014

My god, the credits are killing me :'D

joined May 1, 2013

Credit page was the funniest part XD

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Aaaah I love this manga the hairpin tho

To reply you must either login or sign up.