Forum › Posts by Mith

Mith
LOVE/DEATH discussion 26 May 15:22
joined May 1, 2013

Credit page was the funniest part XD

joined May 1, 2013

Wow this manga is soo good, how could I miss until today? I enjoyned almost or maybe more than girfriends, and I usually don't like age gap or teacher/student plots, so it was very surprising!

last edited at May 10, 2015 4:18AM

Mith
joined May 1, 2013

Wow this was beautiful!!! :')

joined May 1, 2013

I think Fue should really go to a doctor and ask to get her Thyroid checked, because it's not normal to be so tired all day, and usually it means having a problem with Thyroid... nowdays there are lot of medicine that can keep it under check so with a little medical help she could go back to living a normal life.... wonder why no one of her friends give her that advice or noticed her problem....

Mith
REC discussion 02 Oct 13:50
joined May 1, 2013

Can someone say me how much is different the manga from the anime? I saw very good reviews of the anime so I wanted to try seeing it, but I'm unsure if it's best to read first the manga or watch the anime.. If manga is different I would watch the anime first, because it is very short...

joined May 1, 2013

When finished reading this, I was curious to see if such a well written story is canon or not, and checking on Touhou wiki I saw most of it is canon although nothing is written about Yukari wanting to kill all the humans and being so violent before meeting Yuyuko..

joined May 1, 2013

This was very funny!!! But my avatar is sad ! :D

joined May 1, 2013

I'm back after a good sleep; I feel much better now.

OK completely off topic, how did you end up as a scanlator?

I learned enough Japanese that with some time and effort I could understand a manga in Japanese, Then I bought a manga that I couldn't find a translation for (Her World) and it didn't seem like there would be one. Then I got some old software that was capable of doing the editing and I started experimenting with it; the rest is history. Thanks for asking ciega. Also, the more I translate, the faster and better I get at reading Japanese.

I want to be able to share my thoughts and opinions without them being labeled unpleasant >w>

I love thoughts and opinions as long as they are about the manga. Thanks for a good post.

This happened to me yesterday, found (again..) an awesome manga that was dropped multiple times and with no hopes of being finished to be translated... I decided to increase my effort to learn japanese to minimum 1 hour per day, hope I will follow your path one day :P

joined May 1, 2013

I thought I was weird for being the only one disappointed for the lack of something interesting aside good art...

I don't mind slice of life, read a lot of them and enjoined many a lot (last one is "Poor poor lips").. but I still want at least a slice of fun life, slice of interesting life or slice of something life, not this slice of boring (but cute!!) life..

Ok now that I know it's the mangaka first work, I understand why it have some problems (but what is the editor doing not giving good advices?), still hope it can give some development to this story or learn from mistakes made here and do a better job next manga!

joined May 1, 2013

Finally a new Mari x Ali... made my day!!!

joined May 1, 2013

Reeeally liked this one!!! :D
I'm ok with an ending without kiss or them becoming a couple.. felt a little more realistic..

joined May 1, 2013

Ten thousand miko chapter made me laugh a lot.... page 14-15 in particular was awesome lol

joined May 1, 2013

And that was volume 1... here is the plot so far: a city model girl go to a rural village, meet a childhood friend, enter in her club, make 2 other friends... that's it... wow... In Girlfriends which was super slow at the end of volume 1 there was a kiss at least....

joined May 1, 2013

Love this mangaka.. love this manga..

joined May 1, 2013

I really liked this one although it's quite sad.... Mokou surprised/sweet/sad expression in the the two panels after "I thought, maybe, that you'd write the same thing, too" is sooo beautiful I could faint...

joined May 1, 2013

The art is awesome and the characters are interesting.. the only problem is the too plain story (for now..)

Mith
Speechless discussion 30 May 18:19
joined May 1, 2013

Very funny!!!

joined May 1, 2013

Patchouli and Alice.. after Marisa death and 10 years of mourning is ok

joined May 1, 2013

Looking at all this favorites... I think Patchouli deserve some love too... :(

joined May 1, 2013

My favorite is Alice x Marisa, but I like keine x mokou and sakuya x meiling too :)

Mith
Dynasty Games! 28 May 05:42
joined May 1, 2013

Lately I'm playing only mechwarrior online and Touhou (the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil)...

First time I watched on youtube what Touhou is, I thought it is just crazy hard to play it... It really is hard (first games are rage inducting..) but playing 30 minutes every day is enough to slowly improve and after a month, the first time I could finish it at normal difficult without continue, was really rewarding! It will still take lot of months to win in the extra stage against Flandre... crazy hard... Won't try any other Touhou games until I can finish EOSD, if I master one, I can master them all!

Mith
Where you from?~ 28 May 05:33
joined May 1, 2013

I'm from Italy (Milan) too :)

i can believe it ! 3 italian

Considering Italy population, we have quite a lot yuri addicted :D

Mith
Where you from?~ 27 May 10:41
joined May 1, 2013

I'm from Italy (Milan) too :)

Mith
My Steady discussion 20 May 14:17
joined May 1, 2013

Don't expect too much of a plot from a one shot...

Really liked this one, the mood in this manga is what I love in all the yuri...

Mith
joined May 1, 2013

I think the author really took ispiration from candy boy when writing this.. The characters are very similar to Yukino and Kanade, both in character and looks.