Forum › LOVE/DEATH discussion

joined Sep 11, 2014

Normally the fights lead to them fixing whatever issue they had at the beginning of the chapter, but the problem isn't really fixed this chapter. Unless Shou promises to never touch another woman or smile at another woman again, then she's still going to have to fear getting attacked by Akki. This resolution isn't as satisfying, i hope the artist isnt running out of ideas

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I think the rich one is just gonna buy an island for the two of them in the end so they can live happily in solitude until they die.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Everytime they're to the point of killing each other, the other girl just had to give the cutest excuse and then everything is fine after that. Well sure, why the hell not ~☆☆☆

But don't get me wrong I actually like this a lot, it's really funny to read ♡

joined Feb 21, 2015

why yanderes shouldn't date part 5
the hairpin to the eye was a bit much IMO

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

why yanderes shouldn't date part 5
the hairpin to the eye was a bit much IMO

They are apparently some sort of professional assasins..one getting hurt was bound to happen, let us hope next is Akki in also a kinda mild manner,that won't get her impaired or dead

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

It was good to read...until things started getting serious. Now that's what we call abusive relationship. I know this is a yandere thing, but still...I can't root for an abusive relationship. :/

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is still totally messed up, but they still complete each other. They're probably the only ones that would stay in a relationship with each other.

joined Jun 6, 2015

I think the rich one is just gonna buy an island for the two of them in the end so they can live happily in solitude until they die.

Best solution

They could die from fight and wound instead of aging. The hairpin part made me chill

joined May 7, 2015

All this time and no one thinks this is an AU with Shonagon and Murasaki?

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

am i the only one that thinks that this is kinda starting to get a bit crazy/scary >_>

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Oh wow, this is just going to get bloodier and bloodier isn't it?...I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

THIS! ..this right here is true love..
I could learn a thing or two from this. Now to practise martial arts and then- ...wait?

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Who took her virginity?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^probably get punch there.

Tumblr_n6aggrxhmj1tv1jtto1_500
joined May 7, 2015

Who took her virginity?

you should probably re-read the previous chapters

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:48PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Who took her virginity?

I figured it was Shou-chan ..

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

am i the only one that thinks that this is kinda starting to get a bit crazy/scary >_>

It's manga about 2 psycho lesbian. What did you except xD?

It sucks that next chapter is last ;/ Does anyone knows if Nicotinism is something of a sequel or completely different story with different characters?

THIS! ..this right here is true love..
I could learn a thing or two from this.

Yea. Like how to love to death

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:50PM

I really liked this series at first, but it's getting old fast as nothing is really being changed up. It's the same scenario every chapters just a different setting so it's be nice to start getting a little development. I don't expect a lot given the type of manga, but add something just to break up the monotony.

Your avatar is adorable Nevri

Ah, next chapter is last? Never mind then.

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 1:52PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

It's manga about 2 psycho lesbian. What did you except xD?

It sucks that next chapter is last ;/ Does anyone knows if Nicotinism is something of a sequel or completely different story with different characters?

This is normal for psycho lesbian couples ..

Nice Cat-ear picture btw <3

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

I am not sure if there is anything better than this manga. Sucks the chapters are so short though :/

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is escalating...
Hehe, can't wait for more.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Your avatar is adorable Nevri
Nice Cat-ear picture btw <3

Thanks nya <3

Ah, next chapter is last? Never mind then.

MAL says:
1-7. Love Death.
8-13. Nikochuu (Nicotinism)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

There's need to be at least one final chapter where we saw the both of them getting buried together or something

:v

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

There's need to be at least one final chapter where we saw the both of them getting buried together or something

:v

Probably when they get married.

eh? eh? eh?... Marriage = Death joke... lame joke... :(

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hahahaha, what the hell? she stopped that blade like nothing, and she proposed some very weird super controlling idea and then well hey they shared a sweet kiss... still.... I'd like to see blondie get beaten up a bit, she's the most violent towards the other,eh Souko is it? u.u

Anyway they are kinda cute :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.