Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

ch. 55 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/QzQw3ufz

joined May 26, 2015

Thanks grandma!!!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Thanks Halmoni for doing this during your finals.

MacySan what a good catch! The photographer is indeed her fiance

joined May 26, 2015

So the fiance also wears a ring in korea??

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thanks halmoni! :) i hope we get a christmas miracle confession next week!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Poor Seol-A only wanted to be with her No-Rae but the world seems to be against her at the moment

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

thanks halmoni! :) i hope we get a christmas miracle confession next week!

Ha, this is ssamba we're talking about
ssamba always destroys your hope lol
thankfully she is also prone to surprise fluffs (˘◡˘)

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

thankfully she is also prone to surprise fluffs (˘◡˘)

i live for those!

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 4:57AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you Halmoni :) this ox blood soup sounds interesting, it's nice to see how different cultures fight hangovers.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Thanks Halmoni for doing this during your finals.

MacySan what a good catch! The photographer is indeed her fiance

Thanks for translation!!
Hehe Ssamba always puts certain things there on purpose. These details are usually not just random, so I think we can guess stuff by them.

Also the fiance thing is suspicious to me. I think we'll get a backstory about him too.
It's obvious she's not really hurt now and she says her personality is bad too. But she still seems to be nice (at least to No-Rae, but who knows if she's planning something for Seol-A). I guess her thorns will come out soon. And things point out that she wants something from No-Rae

What if...she's married to that photographer but they have an open marriage and he allows her to sleep with other people.
Poor Seol-A, she only wanted to spend time with No-Rae. I hope she doesn't get in trouble with her father if they don't cut out her face. Her brother got her into trouble

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Thank you, @halmoni, keeping this up through end of term. Much appreciated!

The "We can't just pick anyone. I mean, just look at how beautiful I am." reminded me so much of Seol-a. I wonder if they're related or if this placement wasn't so random (by her Oppa or even chosen by her Oppa).

...Was anyone else concerned that the yellow-shirt girl and the black turtleneck girl were more Seol-a look-a-likes? >. <

I'm also questioning the "injury". Ina might be the type of person to get "injured" in order to get more time for market research or step back and look at how things are going...

Hmmm... This was still an enjoyable chapter. (Maybe the text helped.) Looking forward to the next.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 10:05AM

flutteringfeelingsmanhwa
joined May 17, 2015

Thanks to thatanon for making a rough typeset of Chapter 55!

A rough typeset has been uploaded to flutteringfeelings.imgur.com (short address: bit.do/ffi).

Chapter 55 rough typeset by thatanon
http://imgur.com/a/fopfc

Enjoy!

Minor side note:
It takes a little while for the link to the chapter to show up on the flutteringfeelings.imgur.com main page. For now, please use the direct link to the chapter above.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

MacySan

Also the fiance thing is suspicious to me. I think we'll get a backstory about him too.
What if...she's married to that photographer but they have an open marriage and he allows her to sleep with other people.

I know right? It's uncommon for Koreans to be in a relationship for 10 years and not married yet. She's 35! It's considered old there lol.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm maybe No-rae reminds pres of her fiance's sister or something cheesy like that.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ffins07

...Was anyone else concerned that the yellow-shirt girl and the black turtleneck girl were more Seol-a look-a-likes? >. <

The black turtleneck girl was definitely Seol-a, and not her look-a-like lol

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I love ff who doesnt want an Seol-A look alike imposing on Seol-A and No-rae relationship. Now we just just need a No-rae look alike hitting on seol-a and it would be a lovely circle.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I love ff who doesnt want an Seol-A look alike imposing on Seol-A and No-rae relationship. Now we just just need a No-rae look alike hitting on seol-a and it would be a lovely circle.

we need to change the title to Confusing Feelings.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

^Agreed

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

^Agreed

Or Sameface Feelings. ahaha

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

^Agreed

Heh, confusing

last edited at Dec 15, 2015 1:46AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

So does Yoon Ena havd the hots for No-rae or is it too early to deduce

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

So does Yoon Ena havd the hots for No-rae or is it too early to deduce

Its too early to say anything about Yoon Enah. If anything, I think she just sees Norae as a cute puppy for now. But who knows what might develop later on

joined Aug 18, 2015

imo Enah seems like an interesting character-an older version of Seol-a. Though, there's one thing seems off abt her. Similar to most rich middle-age rich guys, she usually hires cute young assistants.

last edited at Dec 15, 2015 7:04PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Maybe the cute young assistants become her pets? (Any other Manga I'm all for it, not this one.) lol.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

I couldn't help but notice just how great this scene was.

Btw, I like how Seol-a is becoming more "normalized". By the beggining of the series she was like...Well, like Enah. She had this "untouchable" aura. But now she just has more "normal" reactions, like those you'd expect from a character as important as she is. (And seeing how the story has began to center on her feelings for No-Rae and all...)

Well, at least that's how I see it! ahah :B

I can't wait for chapter 56, I need to know if Enah will try to put a move on No-Rae! (It's not like No-Rae would notice tho, lol ...;w; )

And I need more Seol-a jealousy shenanigans! ;w;

To reply you must either login or sign up.