Forum › Posts by licenciado_gato

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

As Ssamba, I got a cold too TwT....I totally understand her. My body just feels pain, it isn't funny. Hope she gets bettet soon

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

So the fiance also wears a ring in korea??

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

ch. 55 eng trans - http://pastebin.com/QzQw3ufz

Thanks grandma!!!!

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

So a Seol-a from a no so distant future travel to the past, get a job as a CEO on the company the present day Seol-a and No-rae would work on Christmas holliday, so the Seol-a from the future could intentionally flirt with No-rae and make the present day Seol-a to get jelous, so she finally push herself to confess her love????

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Lately, I've been thinking about No rae's Sister, i'm very curious about her, I hope we have a chance to see her. Well, we still have 47 chapters to go, so It's a posibility ^_^. Is she gonna play a similar roll like the brother when he gave that advice to No Rae?? Is Seol-a going to blush when she watches the older and more mature version of No-rae?? That's something I'd like to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

^ licenciado_gato
We think the same at the same time eh. Nice jinx! I guess Gue-rim will push either one of them. She has a potty mouth so I guess she's sensitive to reading the atmosphere and will just say "Whatever you two are feeling, go for it or I'll spontaneously combust!

Hahahaha, I knew I can't be the only one curious about her.
And what you say, that would be really awesome to see happening in the following chapters ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Dec 1, 2015 7:48PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Lately, I've been thinking about No rae's Sister, i'm very curious about her, I hope we have a chance to see her. Well, we still have 47 chapters to go, so It's a posibility ^_^. Is she gonna play a similar roll like the brother when he gave that advice to No Rae?? Is Seol-a going to blush when she watches the older and more mature version of No-rae?? That's something I'd like to see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Nov 30, 2015 11:11PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Who understand yuri community, if there is a short manga, so well written and portraying a very cute relationship between 2 girls/woman, they want more, but if there is more, they want it to get to the point.......

Well, in the end, I guess FF it not form all trastes, overall impatients ones, form them this is almost like torture

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 9:12AM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

...What if he had proposed to get married or enganged to her? And if that's not it, what else could be? I mean he seems like a decent guy, so having some dark past to hide is probably impossible

That's very interesting. I've been wondering about that as well. It would fit as a possibility, maybe he proposed before he left but she couldn't handle the thought of being married while he was away? Then called it off.

I think the same, "proposal" it's a word that came to my mind as a possibility. Because the more I see flash backs of them, the less I can think of a possibility of WHY IN THE EARTH they broke up. As for me, they were like the perfect couple, so cute together. But, well, in the end that wasn't enough...

So the mistery is there till Ssamba sorprises us again

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

On a side note, I found really cool Ssamba was invited to Japan along with other autors, I don't know the reason, but evetually I hope she got the recognition she deserve for give us such a great yuri love story :3

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

How cute are those pictures with No-Rae and her ex though? (Sorry Seol-A^^)

I thought the same, they look so happy and cute on those pictures. No-rae was really in love with him. However,at the same time, I felt sorry for Seol-a :(, imagine watching your crush that happy with someone else TwT

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

So, Boring Sunday for me.... :(

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Did the update time change?

I'm wondering the same here. Maybe it's a little delay.

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

It happened just as I imagined ToT.
I bet Seol-a was a about to confess and then bang!!! The ex boyfriend appears!! OMG I was never this desperate for translation, but I HAVE to be pacient :)

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Hi! I´m new in the forum. I'm from México and my english isn't good but i love read FF and the fandom.
I really want to thank halmoni for translate FF

Yeah!! Welcome to the fluttering side :3. I'm from Mexico too ;)

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Wow... almost didn't realize the new release today. Nearly completely forgot! =S

Well all I can say is.... this was quite the leap from the last chapter but I'm sure things are explained away in the text. Looking forward to the translation.

@Nezchan In total agreement. I personally it encourages more mature/adult yuri series and stories than the usual school girl stuff (why do I always say that, facepalms). Overall I think it'll do wonders and after seeing that sign in the station a few pages back.... there is the tentative hope that it could get a live action series..... tentatively speaking... I mean hoping.

That reminds me, I still have to get around to watching Daughters of Club Bilitis. Are there other good lesbian K-Dramas?

There exist lesbian K-Dramas???? Why didn't I know about it?? My world is so, soooooo small TwT

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Really, after a month and a little more, i just wanna see seol-a and no-rae be together again. After realizing that was just imagination!No-rae, i felt quite bummed. Honestly right now i couldn't really care less about Yu-Ji or anybody else, but damn we still need backstories and such.

but well, me still like ssamba's hard work, and i can only wait till next week TT_TT

Smile :) and be patience :3 If you remember the Hiatus was something Sambas has to do because of computer issues. Ssambas had planned to show this chapters ages ago, but she had to take a break. Then, Hiatus + No-rae being ommited in the last two chapters... make it kind of frustreinting for fans I know...but be pacients, it's not like Ssamba it's doing this on purpose...

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

And now for all those who speculated Yuji was crushing on Seola, please open your eyes. Damn that girl didnt even visit Seola once in the hospital. That scene where Seola alone in the hospital looking to the door, looked like Seola was hoping to see Yuji visit, but she never did. What a cold and heartless b*tch

Maybe Yuji did come to the hospital but she was ashamed to see Seol-a face to face. Until all facts come to light, I'd still give Suji the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, me too XD

and well, next chapter it's gonna be really interesting 0. I nerver get dissapointed

And meanwhile in a paralle universe.....http://www.ookbeecomics.com/read-manga/TEACH-ME-Chapter-1-chapter-1/1732/0/0?lang=th&mode=vertical

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

We may get more insight into what Yuji was feeling at the time later, because it isn't really clear.

But if you wear your yuri goggles, you can think that, actually, Yuji had feelings for Seol-a (got jealous because she was all buddy with Oppa) and in that classroom, just voiced her own doubts about how Seol-a viewed her and actually was lying to herself.

My 2 cents.

I agree with you. When they meet ji-hwan the one Yu-ji is looking is Seol-a not him. That make me think Yu-ji is concern about Seol-a dating him and not the opposite. Yu-ji face reminded me when No-Rae saw Seol-a talking with that random guy in chapter 27.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking too much.

Or my yuri powers are not well developed XD

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

41 is out!!!

OMG......it's true .__.

last edited at Aug 16, 2015 11:02AM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

I actually do believe that soela had some feelings for yu ji, but she didn't know what they were. Remember back at chap. 18, when soela laid down next no rae, she said that "something like this happened before. It's little weird."
So from that we can see that if soela felt like that before then it's must have been with yu ji since she never had any girl friends before.
P.s: lol now that i reread chap 18, it's funny how soela went in a room full of her classmates and laid down next no rae and kept staring at her for a while and she only thought that it's a little weird. Soela your gayness is just unbearable XD.

I thought the same, but reading the halmoni's translation on pastebin of that chapter, there is a translator note that mention that when Seol-a says "something like this happened before" she is making reference to the night seol-a stayed on No-rae apartment in Chapter 4.
For some reason this t/n doesn't appear on the typset version of that chapter, so that's why I also interpreted that phrase as you did

But what she say after that, about feeling weird and anxious, I think you are right by saying that Soela gayness is just unbearable. ;)

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Yeah, I agree. Even I really (REALLY) like watching Seol-Rae moments, I also enjoy watching the story development from different points, this time through the past memories of Seol.
As for me I think this enriches the story. As someone above says, Seol is trying to put their past relationship whith other girls in perspective to understand more her current relationship with No-Rae.

Aaaaand if what you guys is to see more yuri action, W.D.T,F,S. has been added on Dysnaty (our beloved yuri home >///<)

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 11:16PM

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Give me, give me more fan arts!! *∆*/

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I just discovered FF recently and I binge-read it. XD Just 2 days ago, I reread everything. Kyaaaa this is awesome! I love the pace of the story, but I do hope we'll get more Seol-Rae moments now that each one of them has realized her feelings for the other. <333

A big welcome to the dark side >O</

Once you get in there is no way out XD

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Noe-Rae realized her feelings already, now Seol-A (more than obvious to me) has realized her feelings somehow.... So.... who's gonna make the first move???

licenciado_gato
joined May 26, 2015

Seol-a: "Younger sister" my ass...

We all knew that seol, we all knewwwwwwwww