Forum › Their Story discussion

Tumblr_npkmdbqiwy1s7m7t3o1_1280
joined Jul 21, 2013

Rolling around bury my face in a pillow AWWW SO CUTE. FYI, it's always like this every update...

Stroke_it
joined Aug 1, 2014

Why does the update begin with page 53? It's only been 51 pages till now.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Sun jing turns into a tomboy later if we go by the illustrations. But it suits her.

what? she's not a tomboy since the start?

joined Dec 8, 2014

oh no please dont give her short hair!

btw good story so far. thx for this

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sun jing turns into a tomboy later if we go by the illustrations. But it suits her.

Even more, with short hair. Maybe she even wears a chest binder... xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Because a haircut makes you a tomboy.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Why does the update begin with page 53? It's only been 51 pages till now.

Hmm. I do believe this was something like page 27, but we put it aside due to continuity issues.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'll settle for Sun jing being rather androgynous. In the illustration where they are in a bar, she can easily be mistaken for a guy.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'll settle for Sun jing being rather androgynous. In the illustration where they are in a bar, she can easily be mistaken for a guy.

Androgynous women are hot. <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Aaand... let's not go there, please. You just reduced lots of women to objects.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 4:10AM

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

Its not like she/he/ve/it was being disrespectful to andogynous women, merely stating that they them attractive. After all, everyone is attracted something, sexual or not and most people like to express this attraction one way or another.
Saying she/he/ve/it's reducing women to objects merely for exhibiting sexual attraction to women who adopt a specific appearance is a tad extreme.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Its not like she/he/ve/it was being disrespectful to andogynous women, merely stating that they them attractive. After all, everyone is attracted something, sexual or not and most people like to express this attraction one way or another.
Saying she/he/ve/it's reducing women to objects merely for exhibiting sexual attraction to women who adopt a specific appearance is a tad extreme.

To make it short, for me, it's on the same level as "Blond women are dumb".

joined Mar 23, 2013

Heh.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Eh? Calling somebody hot is what now?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Eh? Calling somebody hot is what now?

I wouldn't mind if they said that androgynous Sun Jing is hot.

But "androgynous women are hot" is a meaningless blanket statement denying their individuality.

joined Mar 23, 2013

But "androgynous women are hot" is a meaningless blanket statement denying their individuality.

Meaningless, are you denying her individuality? That person aesthetically or even sexually enjoy certain criteria in a woman.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Oh, geez this thread, lol

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Atch I liked her long hair better..well I usually don't like short hair unless it's mmm ,well it's in some cases,but I never like it long - short D:

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I meant no disrespect. I should have said I find androgynous women attractive. I would never be disrespectful towards women. My ex identified as androgynous.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 4:23PM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Actually that kind of hurt my feelings to be honest that I was accused of being disrespectful. I find many different types of people attractive. I dunno, I really didn't mean harm to anyone. It just bothers me because I am a proud feminist and I am highly respectful towards women and men in general however they choose to define themselves.

Anyway, I really love Their Story and look forward to the updates.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

To make it short, for me, it's on the same level as "Blond women are dumb".

How?
Saying blondes are stupid is an insult, a denial of the intelligence of a grouping of people and an excuse to mistreat that group using a lack of intelligence as an basis.

Saying androgynous women are hot is just saying one finds androgynous women attractive. It doesn't insult (though it is not necessarily a compliment either), it does not denying the individuality of androgynous women and in this case its not being used as an excuse to discriminate against them, merely to express interest.

I still do not see where you are coming from on this.

last edited at Aug 5, 2015 6:01PM

joined Jul 16, 2015

I am going to ignore the in depth discussion and just say that I think this series is freaking adorable.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I am going to ignore the in depth discussion and just say that I think this series is freaking adorable.

Probably the most adorable series on here,,since its cute without going into over the top I think that series just gave me diabetes cute.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Probably the most adorable series on here,,since its cute without going into over the top I think that series just gave me diabetes cute.

I think Fluttering Feelings and Their Story would be dead even for me in cuteness. (Lilly Love also has tons of cuteness appeal) Okay there are quite a few of super cute mangas out right now. I really love the slow build up and all the side characters just add to it.

Commandershepard13
joined Mar 24, 2014

I think Fluttering Feelings and Their Story would be dead even for me in cuteness. (Lilly Love also has tons of cuteness appeal) Okay there are quite a few of super cute mangas out right now. I really love the slow build up and all the side characters just add to it.

Yeah this one's got excellent side charcaters, not something you see in a lot of Yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.