Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

so loooong to updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Look again. I love that awkwardness between them, Sun Jing just doesn't get it

last edited at Jun 30, 2015 5:03PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

WITH THE EYES! SHE'S TELLING YOU WITH HER EYES GODDAMMIT!

1235007_738839982828953_4916521183661080120_n
joined Dec 4, 2014

WITH THE EYES! SHE'S TELLING YOU WITH HER EYES GODDAMMIT!

haha :D

PrettyMitsuki
Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

Sun Jing is so slow at understanding Qui Tong hints. guess she need to confess first to actually find out lol It would be funny if she said she like Mophead I bet Sun Jing would curse the day she introduce him to her and beat him up XD

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 6:19AM

joined Sep 4, 2014

I think I'm really slow but who does qui tong like? I mean our buddy asked her and she just got quiet. She doesn't like anyone? Is it sun Jing? I'm dull when it comes to these things

last edited at Jul 2, 2015 4:20PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think I'm really slow but who does qui tong like? I mean our buddy asked her and she just got quiet. She doesn't like anyone? Is it sun Jing? I'm dull when it comes to these things

Well, when she got quiet she just stared right ahead, so Sun Jing seems the logical answer.

... There's a maid?

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 1:38AM

joined Sep 4, 2014

Well, when she got quiet she just stared right ahead, so Sun Jing seems the logical answer.

... There's a maid?

Lmao right and she was so casual about it too XD

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Anyone else having loading issues with the site? It loads quite slowly for me and then I feel that I'm missing some panels and not getting the full story thus far. (At least on the scanlator's site.)

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I want one of these so bad...

confused1203
Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Need this in my life!!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Oh wow, those key rings look adorable. I want.

Mophead looked crazy this chapter. And dude, people won't lend you stuff after a certain point.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Need this in my life!!

Here :D http://sanctuary-for-strange-people.tumblr.com/post/123530456355/do-you-remember-my-previous-post-about-this-cute

But as far I know that shop don't do international shipping :/ maybe we can find this in other places like ebay or sth

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^Omg, they're really cute.

Damn, even if I wouldn't start carrying them around with me just because I'm me and self-conscious about everything:

http://www.spreenow.com/taobao-agent/taobao/520467461647?option=com_jumi&fileid=27&shop=taobao&i=520467461647

Ugh or I'd buy them too.

They do international shipping. :) (At least to the US. Sorry...that's all international translates to me. orz)

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 11:55AM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Mophead isn't having a good time as of late.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mophead vs Doors / Mophead: 0 - Doors: 2

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Mophead vs Doors / Mophead: 0 - Doors: 2

The second door had help, not fair.

Her face in panel three...
That should have been warning enough
I wish this was uploaded here. Too many black bars.

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 9:41AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

craptree:

In the meantime, here is a paste of the bookmarklet that I made before, for whoever's interested.

Random pro-tip

This is a bookmarklet to unhide all spoilers on the page.

Create a new bookmark on your browser's bookmark toolbar, and put this as the URL of the bookmark:

javascript:(function(){$('.spoilers').removeClass('spoilers').css('background','lightgray');})();

This removes the black highlighting and replaces it with light gray highlighting.

javascript:(function(){$('.spoilers').removeClass('spoilers');})();

This only removes the black highlighting. (You won't be able to tell what used to be marked as spoilers.)

Now, you essentially have a 'button' on the bookmark toolbar
such that when you click on it, it will unhide the spoilers on the current page.

Previously posted:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6809-what-does-the-fox-say-discussion?page=15#forum_post_111471
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5858-fluttering-feelings-spoiler-thread?page=35#forum_post_88236

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 10:25AM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

craptree:

In the meantime, here is a paste of the bookmarklet that I made before, for whoever's interested.

Anonymous

Works like a dream. You are not really a Japanese old lady, are you? I knew it! Now I suddenly feel a deep longing for Pensioner Yuri with lots of handholding

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 7:08PM

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

Qui Tong such a tease. Sun Jing is so obvious. They're so cute together. the signs that they are slowly going to be more than friends :The umbrella event (Sun Jing was cool (that protecting was awesome, poor Mophead) and Qui Tong shows sign of liking her), later the convenience store event further again made her heart beat because of Sun Jing smile, Quitong saying it made her happy to talk to SJ after she invite Sun Jing to her house (subtle), Qui Tong flirt(?) with Sun Jing by using her body to block the wind, Okay the phone texting shows that it was pretty obvious to Qui Tong that Sun Jing likes her(Sun Jing, smooth move girl), Qui Tong house visit; QT decided to tell SJ about her past, later they play jenga and SJ took the opportunity of the game feature of asking question to ask QT if she like someone right now, QT knew the game and decided to tease SJ. (very clear right now (to me) that QT very much knew SJ like her), The after running rubbing sweat act seems like a subtle flirt to me, the after running walk question was answered very much implying that QT likes SJ with her eyes like ChocolateCakeLover said. This whole developement was very natural and cute. And now Obvious and Oblivious Sun Jing is depress (this is so cute). I was slow in getting the hints until I read the comments about here eye confession(although it might or might not be true) and after I went through the whole story again, it make sense and i start seeing their relationship developing from stranger to friends to -well not yet but soon I guess.
THIS IS AN AWESOME Manhua. Love the art so much :) and the story.

Black_measure
joined Feb 5, 2015

Monster Hunter reference? Yes! O.M.G. Sun Jing!! I have a bad feeling that she got hurt but also a good feeling that Qui Tong will come over and take care of her. That is when there relationship will become official? I hope. If not then well, I do enjoy the flirting/teasing between them.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I can't believe that 2 manhuas which has been started to be scanlated almost at the same time and made me really excited and looking forward to seeing how those girls became couples and have nice and fun relationships both are running for so long without any real progress on their feelings that I already manage to almost completely lost interest in either of them and now both have accident that hurts main protagonist which probably will finally make her confessing her feelings. What are the chances o.o? Are they wrote by the same author or what?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You guys are speaking like you can see an update that I can't see?

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nevri:

I can't believe that 2 manhuas [...]

... But one of them is not a manhua but a manhwa. Toootally different!

/semi sarcasm

To reply you must either login or sign up.