Forum › Cute Little Iron Maiden discussion

joined Dec 2, 2014

Well, all this was quite surprising, I always read the comments before even read the manga so I can know if I'm in or out before hand. But this time is hard to say, I saw that trailer and the whole minute (almost two) that last the video I was -> "O__O W-W... What I'm seeing?", wow, was uncomfortable to watch but at the same time, very interesting...
After already reading the four chapters that are translate, I got a little worried about me liking this but, ok it's fun and all, and not that hardcore like seems in the trailer (I din't see the movie, the link din't work), but still is veery BDSM... At least the manga was a lot more enjoyable than that trailer :)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Seems like the movie doesn't quite follow the manga beside of the synopsys. Also, so far the trap is just a minor annoyance, it's still too soon to call bullshit and other stuff on it in my opinion. If that stay a sometime joke and the trap stays out of the actual fun, I'm fine with it, though I don't really get why put a trap in there. ^^;

Yatsude%20avatar%202
joined Aug 4, 2014

The movie is sooooooo melodramatic. It's nowhere near as fun as the manga is because it tries to take it in a much darker direction. Mostly, it's awkward. The yuri is real, but I don't recommend it unless you like melodrama.

And anyway, I don't mind the trap. All you need to do is develop a mind eraser that removes that troublesome appendage so you can just concentrate on the face :P

Overall, this is one of the few manga that ticks literally all of my favourite boxes.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 47, "isn't and iron maiden an execution tool", that "and" should be an "an". isnt it?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Loved that chapter. XD

joined Mar 29, 2013

I stumbled on this last night and ended up watched the whole movie. Thought it would be worthy to leave this here for those interested:

Full Movie Link w/ Eng Sub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF8klF0nX4M (Dunno how long this'll be up for though)

English subs suck by the way, you'll have to use some basic Japanese you learn from watching tons of anime, basic classes, or reading manga to make some sense out of what they say sometimes. For example Yuzuki =Knot End of Month as a translation lol...

Definitely watch this and treat as if you were ALMOST watching pr0n. Overall, I thought it was pretty good with some steamy scenes and pretty good ending unlike other J-Movies I've seen. Warning for those who nosebleed easily, don't sue me. Enjoy!

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 11:17AM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Re: that translation note about loli content

Does this mean Maika doesn't get much focus for the rest of the manga, or just that she doesn't get as naked as the rest of them? I hope she sticks around because she's (obviously) paired up with Yuuri, but I don't know how she could do that without getting involved in the BDSM antics that happen seemingly every chapter. I could take or leave the lewd stuff, but my heart can't be denied a good pairing.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?! This manga had me laughing for the most part and the trap reveal was just too adorable (it reminds me of when I pantsed this boy in middle school. it was more humilating for him, but the jerkward deserved it... >.>).

I kinda get the feeling this is truly a torture club, but the MC keeps BDSM fantasying about her senpais so much it'll eventually just be a BDSM club. I am not opposed to that either. Also, i love how the club President expalined that torture and BDSM are two different things so passionately. Maybe she's in to both? XD

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 11:56AM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Why am I still reading this?

sobs pathetically

Prof
joined Nov 27, 2014

Why am I still reading this?

Because it's glorious.

page 47

noted, on my fix list

munyu

oops, eye derped. Will fix.

maika

She doesn't get naked as much, but she's still there and shippin'

I ragequit that movie pretty quick as well, since it threw out the whole light-hearted tone (as well as being a pretty terrible adaption, I almost laughed when I saw that Maika had been cast has the largest-breasted of the bunch, and I don't think Sora even appeared as a character?). I wouldn't recommend watching it.

Also, I gotta say, for a bunch of dudes(?) reading a manga about a school torture club, some of y'all sure are picky about a stray trap...

last edited at Dec 7, 2014 11:51PM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Also, I gotta say, for a bunch of dudes(?) reading a manga about a school torture club, some of y'all sure are picky about a stray trap...

< Female actually. For me, traps are fine...as long as MC doesn't fall madly in love with said trap cause then it's not yuri....it's a lie XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Didn't know that there more ppl with such an aversion to cross-dressing(trap) characters... Well, as long as the manga is not about them I can handle them being on the side.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Female here and while I hate the word trap, the crossdressing here doesn't really bug me. It's obviously for a laugh rather than something that's likely to be front and centre for most of the run.

Prof
joined Nov 27, 2014

Chapters 2 and 3 have been updated slightly, and the above-mentioned errors have been fixed. No guarantees on the release of the next chapter other than... sometime...

hate the word trap

In this case, its usage is kinda justified... no one was prepared. No one.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I gotta say, for a bunch of dudes(?) reading a manga about a school torture club, some of y'all sure are picky about a stray trap...

I think the reaction was mostly "This is fine the way it is now, but has potential to go very wrong"

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chapters 2 and 3 have been updated slightly, and the above-mentioned errors have been fixed. No guarantees on the release of the next chapter other than... sometime...

hate the word trap

In this case, its usage is kinda justified... no one was prepared. No one.

Eh, I'll give you that one.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

mygawd this is hilarious xD lol

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I love this because I love BDSM and I love perverted lesbian characters - so this manga seems awesome so far. I also don't mind traps if they don't end up with main characters. I quite enjoyed the trap from Sasameki Koto and I really pitied him in the end. :D

Rin
joined Apr 1, 2014

So alpha alflayla is one of the artists. Well since i only know that art only from his/her futa doujinshis (dont hate me for that guys) i really like this artstyle. Somehow it fits this yuri torture slice of life manga. It really has potential i keep my hopes high up

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

OMG THERE IS A MOVIE! ....OMG ...!
You leave me no choice but to download it against my will

joined Jan 8, 2014

I love this because I love BDSM and I love perverted lesbian characters - so this manga seems awesome so far. I also don't mind traps if they don't end up with main characters. I quite enjoyed the trap from Sasameki Koto and I really pitied him in the end. :D

Did u read the rest of Sasameki Koto...cause he got a happy ending for sure lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

OMG THERE IS A MOVIE! ....OMG ...!

LOL, right!?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I stumbled on this last night and ended up watched the whole movie. Thought it would be worthy to leave this here for those interested:

Full Movie Link w/ Eng Sub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF8klF0nX4M (Dunno how long this'll be up for though)

English subs suck by the way

You can say that again. I've gotten so spoiled by the manga scanlation community, I'd forgotten "translations" like that existed.
The movie clearly has only a loose relationship to the manga, but I can't get outraged about it. For one thing, it's not like the manga is one of the great classics I would defend with my life. And for another, I can see some poor director saying "So, this is about a girl effectively kidnapped into a 'torture club' that uses hard core implements on each other and . . . I'm supposed to make a live action version of this be a light-hearted comedy?!" before giving up and going a different direction.
It's just harder to signal "These girls torturing each other is just light-hearted fun" when it's real people instead of 4-koma.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

< Female actually. For me, traps are fine...as long as MC doesn't fall madly in love with said trap cause then it's not yuri....it's a lie XD

It's not that I hate traps, I just don't like males in my yuri in general because it gives a posible chance of a girl boy girl love triangle. Come on now, Kampher is one of the worst fake yuri series.

joined Jan 8, 2014

It's not that I hate traps, I just don't like males in my yuri in general because it gives a posible chance of a girl boy girl love triangle. Come on now, Kampher is one of the worst fake yuri series.

Lol...whats that other one? Kashimashi?

To reply you must either login or sign up.