Forum › Anime season

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yuri kiss gifs/clips is the only gain of the show, not even worth actually watching it. ... I am doing it again

//pat pats
Yes. Yes you are. But it's okay, there are very little ppl who watches it for "plot".

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'm just gonna dig up a hole and crawl out of it as soon as Hibike Euphonium comes back, nothing even compares to that relationship.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Unlike the brocon/siscon which is just a phase that most people will pass eventually

Hoho, that's a pretty cute (and hopelessly ironic!) way of thinking!

JoJo Part 4 OP 3 for blandest opening yet. Could have done with another Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town remix, fuck.

Hopefully you don't know something about future events when said the above :p

No, seriously. I love wincest (or pseudo-incest) as much as the next guy. But there is that tiny difference between potential sibling romance and just brocon. Like Miyu's one actually may turn into something more serious, while Illiya and Kuro apparently are just a more innocent (and not so innocent) brocon

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 7:26PM

joined Jan 8, 2016

Hopefully you don't know something about future events when said the above :p

No, seriously. I love wincest (or pseudo-incest) as much as the next guy. But there is that tiny difference between potential sibling romance and just brocon. Like Miyu's one actually may turn into something more serious, while Illiya and Kuro apparently are just a more innocent (and not so innocent) brocon

I don't, but "it's just a phase" coming from yuri fans is pretty damm rich you know.

I am not into it at all, also what the fuckery is this about Miyu, she was the gayest part of the show.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I am not into it at all, also what the fuckery is this about Miyu, she was the gayest part of the show.

That's why I said "may". Because Miyu may actually notice her affection to be abnormal/out of social norm, and may already failed to suppress it. Keyword: may. Don't have enough of her monologue on the topic to deny or confirm it

Kuro and Illiya however were just a typical 'want-to-marry-dad/brother'. Except the two are a lot less innocent for their age

last edited at Jul 30, 2016 2:11AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Well, Ange Vierge just shown a kiss between Solfina and Almaria, one of the established pairings in the anime. The context actually supports that they've feelings for eachother and it's not just subtext. Since the ep explicitly states that the darkness pushes the host to act out their heart's desires, meaning that the kiss in the ep was what Solfina desired to do.

Picture of said kiss, here

last edited at Jul 30, 2016 11:47PM

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

just finished watch LL! Sunshine, really statisfied with this episode, yohane struggle with her chuuni makes me love her more <3

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, Regalia ran into some production problems and it doesn't look like we're going to get ep5 until around next season

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well, Ange Vierge just shown a kiss between Solfina and Almaria, one of the established pairings in the anime. The context actually supports that they've feelings for eachother and it's not just subtext. Since the ep explicitly states that the darkness pushes the host to act out their heart's desires, meaning that the kiss in the ep was what Solfina desired to do.

Picture of said kiss, here

...fine...I guess I'll just cover my eyes when the lazers show up...

So, Regalia ran into some production problems and it doesn't look like we're going to get ep5 until around next season

****! What am I supposed to do with my life now? back to precure I guess
It seems they're are also re-starting from ep 1...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

It seems they're are also re-starting from ep 1...

They're restarting from ep1 on september 1, which puts new material on the 29th

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I take back what I said, Amanchu is full of yuri.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I am loving New Game.

Also charts popping up for next season
http://anichart.net/fall
to note: stuff ofter change dates and vanish from the chart. (I assume its the reason)

last edited at Aug 2, 2016 7:44PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

This world was tailored to make me suffer

Why? Are you okay?

BUSTER WOLF Hell no, i don't even know why i still didn't drop this manga, now there's an anime too? Well, someone gotta witness it all 'till the end right? I guess it's my duty
"The love triangle!" Yeah, i wonder if the girl with the anime's name will win! I love that this was published with the newest chapter, we've been through that arc ages ago! I also love when animes promotes their fucking fanservices in announcements

The saving grace will be if they get Shigeyasu Yamauchi back to direct this, the guy is my favorite anime director and storyboard artist, it's really sad to see him stuck doing adaptation for fucking Seo Kouji's work, but even i managed to enjoy Kimi no Iru Machi's anime thanks to his shenanigans

joined Jan 8, 2016

KICK BACK

thanks to his shenanigans

For some reason I needed to go in front of a mirror and cry.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Moving characters in full color, with real sound!

They sure know how to promote an anime.
The rest of the advertisement page lists pretty much every reason why I stopped being super into anime. How is "wishywashy" main character even an endorsement?

last edited at Aug 5, 2016 4:02PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I think it's safe to say at this point that Ange Vierge has gone beyond just subtext as the entire final act of this week's ep was essentially a confession scene between Solfina and Almaria, with some yandere goodness added in as well, and the anime is already hinting a pairing between Elel and Ramiel while also confirming Carene x Xenia as a pairing in the latest ep.

random pic from this week featuring Carene x Xenia

last edited at Aug 7, 2016 9:57AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Damn it Koichi you dog! Was kinda expecting the prey-predator status quo to keep going

joined Jan 8, 2016

Damn it Koichi you dog! Was kinda expecting the prey-predator status quo to keep going

I can't imagine Cinderella anymore without the godmother being a raging lesbian.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I can't imagine Cinderella anymore without the godmother being a raging lesbian.

Yeah Neither can I

Too bad Kira is going to kill her soon

joined Sep 21, 2014

^ What anime are you guys referencing to? :>

joined Jun 12, 2015

Jojo Bizzare Adventure

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

theres uh... an ecchi yuri scene in Masou Gakuen HxH
show looks like generic trash. But here is the scene:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3309878

joined Sep 21, 2014

theres uh... an ecchi yuri scene in Masou Gakuen HxH
show looks like generic trash. But here is the scene:
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3309878

oh my god okay
I wonder what the context is

To reply you must either login or sign up.