Forum › Hana to Uso to Makoto discussion

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

So when she said Makoto vanished, it probably means she ran away and Hana found her... then killed her out of anger and maybe jealousy (either on purpose or not). Maybe that's why she's so insistent on taking care of her.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

anyone read the raws and care to share some spoilers?

drpepperfan literally said no spoilers not 10 posts above you.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

sees spoiler tags
guess its time to not come in here til the series finishes >_>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

anyone read the raws and care to share some spoilers?

drpepperfan literally said no spoilers not 10 posts above you.

why would i care what he/she said? you can hide spoilers so whats the big deal... and is he/she some kind of god here? Lukashenko of dynasty-scansr?

Because if you don't, you get kicked off the forums. Pretty simple, really.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Mm, if you use spoilers then it's technically ok to post spoilers here. Having said that tho, I honestly don't understand the point of asking for the ending of a Mystery manga to be posted instead of just waiting for the reveal in the translation. And I imagine for a manga like this, other people probably feel the same.

For something like, I dunno, Citrus or Their Story, spoilers, while important to Spoiler Tag, are less vital to the point of the manga I think.

And anyway, translator said they might actually have this completely finished by next week. So you don't have to wait long lol

joined May 30, 2015

This is both cute and really sad. I want to see what happens between makoto and hana, and how exactly makoto died. Such a tragic story, but I want to read more! I hope it gets updated soon.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm sure this is going to have some sort of sad/bittersweet ending and I'm going to cry like a baby (if I'm wrong and it has a happy ending then i'll cry tears of joy).. but it's.. a really interesting story and I love it a lot so I'll be sad when it ends too.

joined Jun 17, 2015

> ah, this is gonna have a depressing end but i can't help but read it

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh, dear, at this point is like being witness of a accident. You don't want to see it, but you can't stop watching.

Oh, Madoka, grant us a miracle and give us an happy ending. I don't care about using as much Deus Ex machines as you want.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

This manga is hitting me so hard where it hurts

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

The more I read this the more I sensed something bad going happend

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think we're finally on the verge of finding out where Makoto's injuries came from, which for me is the primary mystery of the series.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This hits right in the feels. I don't think there's going to be a happy ending. It's more like "Hana will learn how to deal with the loss".

No way there's going to be a miracle, like "she resurrects and they live happily ever after".

It's more like they'll reunite in the afterlife.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 11:32AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This is already a tragedy.
That Makoto is alive because of the syndrome is just dragging the inevitable, fatalist tragic end.
While some chapters seem pretty slice-of-life ish, watching Hana try to make the best out of Makoto's last days and trying to make them fufilling, while trying to keep herself together is breaking my heart.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I saw the cover of the manga and it also had "Fleur, Mensonge et Makoto" written on it, meaning "Flower, Lies and Makoto". While Hana may be the mc's name, I think it might be the literal "Flower" instead.
Man this is sad, because Hana knows she is lying to herself and just trying to be happy, trying to replicate a past happiness and pretending Makoto's existence will last a bit longer...

Anyway I was just glad to find out what "Uso" meant and wanted to share

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"This is a story of the last summer I spent with her corpse".

I won't hold my breath for a happy ending. Just maybe closure for Hana.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

But zombies tag! Maybe there's just eternal autumn/winter/spring! False optimism!

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014

My heart is going to explode before the final chapter.

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

Sigh, I think I've been overly effected with one-shots and 90 minute movies, but the last few chapters just feel almost like the author is deliberately dragging the story out.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

It gonna end in tears, is it?

God damn it, what are these in my eyes?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

"Just a little more to the truth"

Just a little more cliff-hanger to the truth* :c

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

"The end draws near"

Thiaguinho-sama
Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

Well I guess she died, if she didn't die yet she'll die later anyway, she's a zombie so when she dies yuri will be deader than dead.

last edited at Jul 9, 2015 3:05PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Well I guess she died, if she didn't die yet she'll die later anyway, she's a zombie so when she dies yuri will be deader than dead.

Well this will be the second time she dies then?

Funeral -> zombie -> YAY THE BEACH -> HNNGH! -> Dead..again.

joined Aug 12, 2013

No, she might not die guys! It says, "This is the last summer I spent with her corpse." C-o-r-p-s-e. Maybe they find a cure or something? Either the "corpse" part is referring to Hana coming to terms with the fact that her friend's dead, or Makoto is cured or something.

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 12:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.