Forum › Chouchou Nannan discussion

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Wait, what? The initial story arc DID have a happy ending in My Beloved. One girl was happy with her girlfriend, the other has the likely start of a healthy relationship, and the two childhood friends have reunited and old wounds are healed. That's damn near ideal.

I don't know why you keep trying, they're never going to listen.

People may not listen but there is still some who know it's true

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Wait, what? The initial story arc DID have a happy ending in My Beloved. One girl was happy with her girlfriend, the other has the likely start of a healthy relationship, and the two childhood friends have reunited and old wounds are healed. That's damn near ideal.

Persistence and stamina are important qualities for a moderator.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Persistence, stamina, and a fanatical devotion to yuri...the THREE, three important qualities are...

I'll go out and come back in again.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Persistence, stamina, and a fanatical devotion to yuri...the THREE, three important qualities are...

As long as you do come back.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Yay for Nao x Aoi! =^_^=

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i enjoyed this one. even if im not a fan of her work.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

NO ONE EXPECTS THE YURI INQUISITION!!!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

There are plenty of hints toward Reina liking Taki-sensei...but is it really confirmed Kumiko gets a bf? There's only been 3 volumes, and we've chugged through along pretty quickly in the show without a legitimate guy in sight. I know there are Shuuichi shippers b/c childhood friend but I just see no chemistry.

It's KyoAni, and they love subtext. I just see, at least right now, that Kumiko and Reina would be objectively best together, yuri goggles off and everything. She has no connection to any other guys and the only possibility, Shuuichi, is basically the same status as Aoi but with a penis.

ANYWAY you can reply to this, but any further and this discussion would probs need its own forum.

There was also Girlfriend Kari recently that was pretty damn yuri with no need of goggles. In the game there was a dude prtagonist, but in the anime it was all girls. Perhaps Euphonium will go that route. It's not uncommon for anime adaptations to do that.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

People may not listen but there is still some who know it's true

Yeah, but those aren't the people they're trying to convince.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Oh come on have you people read ALL of Takemiya-sensei's works here? She has lots of fluffy,cool happy endings, it's not all freaking My Beloved :P ,this I liked how it ended :D Nao was the best choice hehe

Oh my bad, I just chose to focus on the girl who seems like a player..I forgot her name,I am aware it's like 50/50 angsty and sweet, It's ok

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just watched the first ep of Euphonium, Asuka for best girl so far. :)

NaitoZekkyou
1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

damn tamako love story.. but kumikoxreina is too delish i cant ignore

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

That was slightly anticlimactic, I expected Chihiro to fight a bit harder. Still was an enjoyable read, overall.

Really nice manga with a cute little story,but the ending seems kinda rushed.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

YEAH! all's well that ends well! xD Loved it! Advantage of being in a play eh? Getting to kiss for real and they don't know whats really up xD

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

I am reaaaaally tired of clichés... the ch6 is a cliché itself (c'mon, the play, Aoi helping her with the lines, the first Snow White in the hospital, Aoi is the new Snow White, the kiss, Aoi realizing her true feelings for the blonde...) I NEED to read something new!
I enjoyed that, tho. It's always good to read something from Takemiya!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I NEED to read something new!

You might as well give up on like, literature in general then. There's only so much things you can write.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You might as well give up on like, literature in general then. There's only so much things you can write.

Certainly give up on reading things that have tags.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

If humans disliked something because its been done before, we would be sol in terms of entertainment. So eventually he/she'll wanna read something like this again.

joined Jan 8, 2014

If humans disliked something because its been done before, we would be sol in terms of entertainment. So eventually he/she'll wanna read something like this again.

I found this version refreshing tho...for one the development via random kisses , the villain actually admitting/realising what all the readers feel ... and the mc actually being confronted by a friend to cut their shit, and thus confessing I say dont let the surroundings distract you from the unique characters...but yeah I really liked this story

joined Mar 25, 2013

The epilogue is in-between ch5 and ch6, if the mods could fix it.

Also any news on the follow-up chapter? Is it only one? Maybe it's to do with Chihiro and Shino perhaps/hopefully getting together?

Edit: Now that I re-read it, it goes properly from ch5 to ch6, so I guess it just looks like it is between them but it connects to the proper one. Still, doesn't look right the way it is now xD

Edit 2: Did I get ninja'd, and it was fixed? Well played mods..

last edited at Nov 4, 2015 9:01PM

joined Dec 4, 2015

Can someone tell me where i can fin chouchou nannan 2nd please :'(

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Kurotsuki posted:

Can someone tell me where i can fin chouchou nannan 2nd please :'(

Have you checked the manga page? Lol.

joined Mar 4, 2015

It was good, but it also was short.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

It was good, but it also was short.

yup, but Takamiya-sensei says she's going to continue with this part of the story. Think of it as a big, fat ol' wet teaser with more to come.

Yippie for us :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.