Forum › Kyou Kara Yonshimai discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

you know im one of the only people who doesn't hate him probably, mostly cause he reminds me of some typical teenage boys i would know.

Thinking his actions represent the "typical" teenage boy is quite insulting. I would say that I was a typical teenage boy and I wouldn't be violating personal space of people, nor would I casually insult someone and say ignorant, hurtful things about people and what they stand for. But then again, this might be because we lived in different places. I assume being a teenage boy across the world is radically different everywhere.

And yeah that line could have been done better lol it was unintentionally hilarious, aside from that though i liked this chapter, this is by no means what i consider "great" but its not bad either, will keep reading

speaking of tumblr, wtf happened there? i only browse it to get animated gifs and look at korra and asami being cute as fuck <-- being the keyword ;D

It's a shame it will stay as a headcanon, it's a great pairing.

This new chapter was nice.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

OMG I am love Kashiwa~ So much of how I feel~ I had to explain to my mom how just cuz i wanna be a woman didn't mean I was gay. It's an IDENTITY ISSUE~ not a sexual one~

My brother had this issue also wanted to be a woman , but because of his age he just says "if I was 18 again I would change myself , but at 36 it's too late" , it really makes me cry thinking that he felt unhappy , but he chooses not to ruin his family and career over this. I guess it's the lessor of two evils in this case.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

sigh ... i really have mixed feeling about this work , im now wondering if i should drop this already before its late and i regret it . I mean we all know were this is heading : after all horrible things he did and said to the stupid bitch sakura , he will become miraculously a good man and she is still loving him (cuz love is STRONK!!) ,and they gonna hook up.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

"My penis gets hard"

Instantly bursted out laughing during class.

ikr? I so didn't want to laugh, 'cause I felt terrible, but man, that was so out of place

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

All the girls have massive boobs in the manga lol and I still don't understand why she likes the douchy guy ugh.

BUT AHHH! That flashback was such a cute read...(minus the penis getting hard part lol).

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Since kashiwa has a girlfriend, shouldn't this now be tagged as yuri?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yuri would be inaccurate, Transsexual tags are accurate.

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 2:17PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kashiwa is not completely a girl at the moment, male parts still down there. (IIRC)

Oh, you did NOT just go there.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wut, did I say something insensitive?

last edited at Sep 12, 2014 2:17PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I can sing the free software song backwards

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kashiwa is not completely a girl at the moment, male parts still down there. (IIRC)

Wut, did I say something insensitive?

A bit, yeah. Gender essentialism is a common tool of some of the worst anti-trans bigots. Boiling down identity issues to being all about genital configuration is bad.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A bit, yeah. Gender essentialism is a common tool of some of the worst anti-trans bigots. Boiling down identity issues to being all about genital configuration is bad.

Ok then, just change my reply to "Yuri would be inaccurate, Transsexual tags are accurate.". Before I get erroneously antagonized by those who's ears flick when anything like this is mentioned and strike their keyboards.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd say Yuri would definitely be accurate, every bit as much as Transsexual is. Indeed, if you believe the latter is true then the former would be appropriate by default.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Tagging yuri because I felt it fit (and it was requested). I know nothing about this series beyond chapter 6, but maybe with future chapters coming up I'll have something more substantial to say on the topic.

For transsexual tagged stories I typically think it's best to leave the romance aspect untagged - lest everyone discuss nonsense instead of focusing on the story - like Sazanami Cherry, but we're extremely inconsistent on this note, and it feels a bit unfair to have only a Het tag on the whole series with no mention of the yuri aspects. (So, yeah.)

last edited at Sep 13, 2014 1:04PM

Images
joined May 22, 2014

If yuri is defined as romance between female gendered characters than this work can be tagged yuri, Regardless of the sex of the characters.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If yuri is defined as romance between female gendered characters than this work can be tagged yuri, Regardless of the sex of the characters.

+1

Although I wouldn't tag the whole series yuri, since the overall focus isn't really about who she's dating.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Even when he's not physically in the chapter, uozumi still manages to be pest.

I'm really loving Kashiwa and the story of her. Wish the story could continue to be more centered around that instead of that persistant douche.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow. Wait...does that mean that sex scene didn't involve penetration?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

So. Unlikeable male character will get his harem.

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

I'm sosososososo impressed with the way they depicted the sex, really, kudos to the authors!

+1

Although I wouldn't tag the whole series yuri, since the overall focus isn't really about who she's dating.

Maybe Lesbian sidecouple ? Since Sakura's probably the actual protagonist.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Wow. Wait...does that mean that sex scene didn't involve penetration?

whether they did or did not, we'll leave that up to your imagination.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I'm sosososososo impressed with the way they depicted the sex, really, kudos to the authors!

Couldn't agree more. I was very much surprised how well they tackled that part, as it could have gone horribly-clichéd-wrong. I have to say that so far the whole story reminds me of Hourou Musuko in terms of a really good depiction of a difficult topic, albeit with a much lighter hearted tone (which I will freely admit I am glad for, Hourou Musuko was downright depressing in parts).

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

kashiwa continues with the hard-carry.
but wtffff keep the uozumi out of the kashiwa pls.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Hourou Musuko made me angry in some parts and really depressed in others, but the way they handled the subject was really really good. This manga as well deals with it in a respectful yet lighthearted manner. The authors get much praise and love from me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.