Forum › Kyou Kara Yonshimai discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

and i really hope he doesnt end up being a love interest for sakura. dude straight up molested her.

It is pretty obvious this will end in a love triangle with him the sister and the 'brother'.

How I wish with all my might that doesn't happen. I'm already cringing. >.<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Is it just me that feels like this manga is awkward and random? Kinda hard to tell where this is going... Is it even going anywhere? xD

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

uuuggghhh i am totally not enjoying the direction this is taking, but im gonna keep reading solely for kashiwa.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Uozumi just needs to like disappear from the story. He really doesn't do anything to add to it in an interesting way. I rather it solely focus on how the family learns and accepts Kashiwa and the hijinks that occur along the way.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

and i really hope he doesnt end up being a love interest for sakura. dude straight up molested her.

It is pretty obvious this will end in a love triangle with him the sister and the 'brother'.

How I wish with all my might that doesn't happen. I'm already cringing. >.<

How is the cringing going after the latest chapter? :D

joined Feb 19, 2011

OMG I had to stop when on chapter 4 when he asked "What are you mad at me about?" Seriously!? Then he lists it all. All that's missing is the (D) for all of the above! Gah I really dont like his character.....I hope the obvious doesn't happen.....but it probably will....

joined Feb 19, 2011

Oh wow Kashiwa has a partner? I did not see that coming. I am very interested to know more about that.....Anything to get away from the PRICK! I am sorry I cant get over how much I dislike him...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Why am I getting more and more of an impression that the writer doesn't really know much about trans people?

It's not just the asshole guy, there's so much here that's making me cringe.

joined Jul 8, 2013

No, you know what? I'm gonna drop this series because Uozomi is just an incredibly scummy guy and I can't deal with it. The thought that this guy might get what he wants....IT PISSES ME OFF. This guy deserves literally nothing but suffering. He even had the nerve to tell Sakura it was her fault that he fell for her brother, did anybody else notice that? No, I want this guy to suffer horribly, and that's not going to happen in this series, so I'm done. This is why I like yuri. A lot less piece of trash guys in it. God, my hatred for Uozumi is only significantly amplified by the fact that, not only did that piece of trash Uozumi peep on Sakura, but HE EVEN GOT TO SEE HER NAKED! IF THERE WERE EVER A PERSON WHO DID NOT DESERVE TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IT WAS HIM! FUCK!
You know what? I thought it over. And unless Uozumi explodes spontaneously or dies in some horrible accident, I just can't come back to this series ever. God, I REALLY hope that Sakura isn't so stupid as to seriously fall for a guy as scummy as Uozumi. I HOPE I NEVER FIND OUT SHE DOES.

last edited at Aug 18, 2014 1:41PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

OMG I had to stop when on chapter 4 when he asked "What are you mad at me about?" Seriously!? Then he lists it all. All that's missing is the (D) for all of the above! Gah I really dont like his character.....I hope the obvious doesn't happen.....but it probably will....

The worst part is that he BLAMED SAKURA FOR HIS LIKING THE OLDER BROTHER! Can you believe that shit?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Also, could the transsexual tag be changed to just trans?

Why does the full word make you embarrassed? Trans is just a short for Transsexual. Or does the word itself make you feel dirty? When you switch genders from one to the other you are a transsexual but if you are one of the many who get butt hurt and want political correctness you could say trans-male or trans-female . If you are not ashamed of who you are or your sexuality then seeing or reading the word Transsexual should not even phase you . Maybe you are so liberal minded that just a simple grain of dust in the wind could make you holler ! I am a very proud lesbian female and unless something affects me directly I do not worry about it . This seems to boil down to you just wanting your way in changing things , but that's not the way the world works , everyone else isn't bothered by the word Transsexual so you are the minority on this. Have a nice day..... ;)

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Uozumi just needs to like disappear from the story. He really doesn't do anything to add to it in an interesting way. I rather it solely focus on how the family learns and accepts Kashiwa and the hijinks that occur along the way.

He is the comic relief / confused sexual person lol at least Kashiwa knows what he/she wants

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Why am I getting more and more of an impression that the writer doesn't really know much about trans people?

Probably not but this manga is not supposed to be a representation of trans people in Japan. It would be a bit unfair to demand that from this manga. It tries to be a romantic comedy thing but...kinda fails miserable.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

He is the comic relief / confused sexual person lol at least Kashiwa knows what he/she wants

Please don't use he/she to describe a trans character. It's used too often as an insult in the real world.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"What are you mad at me about?"

crying

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Man I don't know why I'm even reading this, even the art puts me off. Everything about this is awkward

joined Aug 16, 2014

Well now we all want the answer to that question on the last page don't we?

Yup yup

joined Mar 14, 2014

I know that the guy is a big piece of shit but why are some many people bothered by him. Again I'm not defending the guy or anything he is a asshole no doubt about it but I think people are taking it a little to far.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

probably just uozumi being an asshole in the post-lemonade era. >_>

last edited at Aug 19, 2014 10:27PM

joined Mar 14, 2014

probably just uozumi being an asshole in the post-lemonade era. >_>

I still haven't read lemonade yet I saw the love triangle thing and was like nope not going through dat.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

If a guy crossdresses and goes out with a girl does that mean they're lesbians?

wwwwwww Hourou Musukou.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I know that the guy is a big piece of shit but why are some many people bothered by him. Again I'm not defending the guy or anything he is a asshole no doubt about it but I think people are taking it a little to far.

Nah he's really bad, the author clearly made this guy unlikeable.
Funnily enough, the second guy to be featured in this manga also elbows his... sex-colleague? I mean he's not that much of an asshole because pretty much everyone that wants to be left alone and sort of angry and is grabbed from behind does that elbow toss, still ouch.

I almost feel like tumblr's war on men has followed me into this work.

I'll continue on for a little while but like many others I don't really understand where the author is going with this, it doesn't flow well and isn't that interesting.
There's other manga that deal with trans better in more details, and as a SoL this is pretty angsty and not really my cup of tea.

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

"I love you!"
"Leave me alone!"

I can see why Kashiwa would want to be a women, the men here seem to be portrayed as a bunch of asses.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Lol that sex scene was interesting. Do all the sisters have nice bodies or what....(minus the little sister ofc you lolicon perverts).
I really want to see who his gf is!!! SHOW ME THE GIRL.
Also I feel like every guy that gets introduced in this manga is stupid and dislikable.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So if Kashiwa is lovey dovey with his girlfriend, would we tag it as ...yuri...?

To reply you must either login or sign up.