Forum › Stretch discussion

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Your anger comes from your attachment Nez, release your attachment and your anger will leave with it. Meditate more and persecute less.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Your anger comes from your attachment Nez, release your attachment and your anger will leave with it. Meditate more and persecute less.

I'm not angry. Mad, perhaps, but we're all mad here.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Something that I only remembered now thanks to the extra chapter, the volume version have other extras like illustrations right? Will they also be uploaded?

last edited at Mar 27, 2015 6:44PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Oh no, don't mind us, just keep going there with the off topic discussion.

That is to say, talk about stretch or elevate yourself to nirvana.

Sorry, I didn't see any of that stuff until after I'd posted and realized there was quite a few more new posts than I thought.

Lg1wyutq
joined Mar 5, 2015

Something that I only remembered now thanks to the extra chapter, the volume version have other extras like illustrations right? Will they also be uploaded?

The translator says on their blog that those will be uploaded, eventually.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

You know you can make money with talk like that, right?

I'm not angry. Mad, perhaps, but we're all mad here.

I'm mainly tired and confused personaly, and a bit of an idiot.

Ah yeah, the extra. This is a happy face, it's a girl thinking "she'll be back early!", just before she thinks "damn I need to clean this place and cook dinner before she's home.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Maaaaan. Have to feel strongly that "Oh no" has a double meaning. The first might be obvious, the other is revealed by a hint of pink in the previous panel....

Could someone link me? I'm having a lot of trouble finding it on Amazon :(

Here

Thank you!!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

just before she thinks "damn I need to clean this place and cook dinner before she's home.

Truly a 10/10 wife material

last edited at Mar 28, 2015 2:28AM

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

I gotta go work on my iliopsoas muscles.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

oh man this extra is like a review for me. I used to take Human Anatomy and Physiology class. Very helpful chapter :D

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Super weird that I seriously just had a biology lab about the muscles today lol.
Ty stretch and its boobies!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just posting to say that Stretch is really a good surprise. I started to read it because I was intrigued by the Stretching theme and how it would work, but then I got hooked because it's character-driven, instead of being theme driven. I love slow paced stories and the author here seems to care a lot about characters depth. I don't care he usually does hentai/lolicon or whatever mistakes he may have done in the past, because his work here is really good stuff.

The relationship between Keiko and Ran is slowly evolving, with the stretching as a background and it just feels natural. That two grown-up women would have their own story, and wouldn't jump in bed together 3 days after living together just feels realistic. I can perfectly picture a woman not really thinking about "being like that", but at the same time finding herself drawn to another person, because she feels lonely and because that person happens to be really likable, even if it's a girl. But even if we got up until now some insight about why Keiko is the person she is, we still have don't know that much about Ran. She's more outgoing but also more shielded.

Anyway, I really love to see this story slowly unfold and I hope it goes on for a while and doesn't get an abrupt end like so many manga that don't meet enough audience. Anyone knows how it's rated in Japan ?

joined Nov 30, 2011

It's rated 'S' for stretching

;)

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Well that was kinda disappointing...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The muscle extra was great! Adds flavour to the series, as a good extra should.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Agreed, I also really like looking at how he draws his characters.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kind of like peeking into Shou's sketchbook, isn't it? Which is something I'd love to do, honestly.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Kind of like peeking into Shou's sketchbook, isn't it? Which is something I'd love to do, honestly.

Totally! And same here, it would be interesting to see what else he's drawn and how he's drawn Keiko and Ran outside of the story...and possibly any other Prism works and non published stuff. Would be pretty cool.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

helpful indeed

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

The soccer player in me rejoiced a little seeing Adductors getting their spotlight

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The soccer player in me rejoiced a little seeing Adductors getting their spotlight

I liked seeing a nod to the sternocliedomastoid. Cool muscle with a kickass name.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I'm beginning to think he made this extra just to draw his characters half nude lol

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Every condition for ruining your muscles I fulfilled...

Muscles around my eye got a good work out from mention of soccer player though,

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This whole time he actually managed to keep any eroticism in check, even when he draws the characters in their undies, and for this, I'm glad. For all of the chapters, there's been some cuteness, some dokidoki/kyun~ moments, but the amount of service stays fairly low and is never out of place. Bonus points awarded!

By the way, I don't want the ex of Keiko intruding in the special relationship building between Keiko and Ran. He seems like a nice guy, but no, just no. The drama will be unbearable.

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 12:33PM

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

I liked seeing a nod to the sternocliedomastoid. Cool muscle with a kickass name.

A nod to the muscle that tilts head? Yay the stretching puns have finally started after a while

last edited at Mar 29, 2015 2:12PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.