Forum › Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Innocent discussion

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

How can I take my Nanoha without yuri??? Well... I'll probably read it anyway just in case it shows up later...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ah, I was wondering when this'd get here. Should probably have a yuri or at least subtext tag, given how blatant it is

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I'm glad this is on the reader now, aha.

How can I take my Nanoha without yuri??? Well... I'll probably read it anyway just in case it shows up later...

You have no idea. There's a considerable amount of barely concealed Nanoha/Fate hints scattered around everywhere, and because this is a sort of "official" AU spinoff, I doubt our yuri fantasy'll ever be fully-realized, but they really go all-out with these two in this one.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

It'll never get to the yuri levels of the fanworks (I doubt anything ever will), but NanoFate will pretty much always have the incredibly blatant subtext.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

It gives me the warm fuzzies somehow whenever I see Precia being the super overly attached mother. Maybe that's how she would've been in the original 'verse if nothing had happened to Alicia?

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

It gives me the warm fuzzies somehow whenever I see Precia being the super overly attached mother. Maybe that's how she would've been in the original 'verse if nothing had happened to Alicia?

Probably... Precia became screwed up out of guilt of not spending time with Alicia and being indirectly the cause of Alicia's death as well.

Based off Fate's memories, Precia dotes on Alicia too ^^'

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

something new for nanoha series. :D will follow this one too~

joined Jan 26, 2014

Just wondering did anyone else see the touhou reference in ch4?

joined Feb 7, 2013

Are you sure this deserves a school life tag? I don't see much school at all.

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

chapter 1 page 45 is out of order b/c of naming

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Nanoha will make the server lag hard once she learns Starlight Breaker. And whoever balanced this game needs to be fired.

That said, aside from the fact that it's to shamelesly promote a social game, and that Precia acting all friendly gives me the creeps, it has the same flaw of other Nanoha mangas: it's slow on the stupid things yet fast forwards the "plot" like it was nothing. There is some NanoFate, but the fact they just met and are already acting like they were in season 2 kind of kills it for me.

Well, at least it has demonstrated that Hayate's position as troll is now well established in the fanom community.

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 7:10PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Hehehehe~ Fate nicuu! (Y) giving favorism to Nanoha~ ;)

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think it's adorable. :D

joined Jul 25, 2013

omg!!! more!!! i can't get enough of this manga!!! i really, really, really love nanofate!!! best part when nanoha show her spoon technique or whatsoever! kyaaaaa!!!!! the best!

Shin%20gundam%20musou%20kira%20%20freedom%20gundam%20gameplay%201.mp4_snapshot_01.03_[2014.07.21_20.05.45]
joined Jul 25, 2014

new chapter please...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MAAAN I really like this one and I love they use the materials from gears of destiny I can't wait for Yuri-chan to get in the game and kick everyone's a$$ and flirt with Dearche-sama

So is this one still ongoing or was it abandoned?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Update! thank you Nanoha month I guess good stuff.
So I don't get it are Arf, Yunno, Zafira familiars I guess Linith too? is a little weird that they didn't explain that.
And Yuri is here Dearche already got jelly...I really like this manga. Reinforce and Vita are SOOOOO out of character lol.

joined Aug 19, 2014

Update! thank you Nanoha month I guess good stuff.
So I don't get it are Arf, Yunno, Zafira familiars I guess Linith too? is a little weird that they didn't explain that.
And Yuri is here Dearche already got jelly...I really like this manga. Reinforce and Vita are SOOOOO out of character lol.

I was honestly surprised seeing Yuuno talking to Nanoha like that.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I like this manga. It might be just a big commercial for some card game or something, I don't care because I really love the original cast + A's, the new characters, though physically inspired of the rest of the cast, are more fun and interesting than those from Strikers, the "elemental schooler" period is my fav' by far, the art is both cute and awesome at times (some nice expressions out there) and, more importantly, tons of nanofate flirthing <3

I wish it was explained how the "familiars" can speak and even turn into humans (or at least Arf, but wouldn't be surprised if at least zafira is seen to do the same), maybe in a future chapter ? Or maybe they just assume the readers saw the shows and wouldn't need an explanation.

Oh, and I love how Arisa claimed Vita. XD It's nice for her and Suzuka to finally be part of the main cast and not just side characters stuck in the background. Precia is funny too, being love-crazy over her daughters. :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wish it was explained how the "familiars" can speak and even turn into humans (or at least Arf, but wouldn't be surprised if at least zafira is seen to do the same), maybe in a future chapter ? Or maybe they just assume the readers saw the shows and wouldn't need an explanation.

Given that Arf and Zafira both spoke and had human forms in the anime, I doubt we're going to see any explanation of those abilities here. It's likely just taken as a property of being a familiar (although technically Zafira is a program mimicing a familiar).

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, but if there are some readers out there who didn't see the shows, they might be quite confused. XD Also, here's hoping that the ferret will stick to being a ferret... Though I kind of doubt Nanoha's parent would really be fine with their daughter keeping a ferret that can change into a boy as her pet... the anime at least have the excuse of them not knowing, but in this setting...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I like this manga. It might be just a big commercial for some card game or something, I don't care because I really love the original cast + A's, the new characters, though physically inspired of the rest of the cast, are more fun and interesting than those from Strikers, the "elemental schooler" period is my fav' by far, the art is both cute and awesome at times (some nice expressions out there) and, more importantly, tons of nanofate flirthing <3

The materials are not actually "new" they are from the psp game the gears of destiny the trio are obviously based of the main trio, Amita and Kyrie are the professors daughters and they are combat cyborgs in the original. Yuri well that's spoilers territory but she really loves Dearche similar to Reinforce to Hayate...kinda...sorta. The game also has Vivio, Einhart and Toma but I doubt they'll show up here unless they time travel again. I love the fact that Levi can't say Fate name Heito? original! lol Stern also says Nanoha's name in katakana pretty amusing as well.

And YES NanoFate flirting ♥ someone needs to make a Nanoha teenage years manga/doujin/fanfic XD.

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

finally update xD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Ooooh, that would be fun to have Vivio appearing out of nowhere and running to Nanoha and Fate calling "mamas !", would love to see their reaction to them having a kid together in the future. XD Don't really expect it, though, considering this is an A.U, but well, we already have talking and shape-shifting familiars, so why not...

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love Alternate Universes like this, especially the more light-hearted ones. Whenever I see one, I always think - "How would the cast react to this world?" - specifically a nice, kinda ditzy Precia.

To reply you must either login or sign up.