Forum › Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Innocent discussion

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Page 30 XD. Kinda odd that Yuri didn't get bigger "fight" like Stern all things considered...well time for the Florian duo to shine.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Fate lost it when she got her nanoha-chivit. XD And love how the Fate-chivit is just as lovey-dovey with Nanoha petting her. :p

Really like this one, might be just some commercial stuff to promote a card game, but it's nicely drawn, funny to read and you can just enjoy the nanofate flirting all over the place. <3

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

Totally a Game of Throne reference in chapter 3!

I really LOVE how NanoFate interact with each other, TRUE YURI LOVE SOULMATES!!! >~<

And those chibis, FREAKIN' ADORBZ!!! (Chivit Fate, i know who ya loooove~, just like the real Fate! ;D

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Oh my, Nanoha have a canon YURI character

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Oh yeah I forgot Yuri has the highest def in the game(Gears of Destiny) and Vivio has the second highest...I thought it was backwards for some reason ~RANDOM TRIVIA~

I love how lovey-dovey Stern and Levi look on their date-I mean errand.

Thanks Arite! I love this manga! wait does Arite visit this forum? hmm...

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This last chapter didn't really make sense in context with what we've been shown in the manga. So far, THE has one every dual they've been in, including one involving Stern, the top ranked player in the game. However, in these duals they were unilaterally crushed and there opponents were being supported by those sprite things, which have been shown to be less than competent.

That would make some sense if they had a more rocky record or weren't already beating the top teams and players, but that's not the case.

Also, how is itemization and leveling supposed to work in this game? Nanoha as a brand new player overpowered Stern as the top-ranked player who's been in it since the beta. In most games, that should be numerically impossible based on gear alone.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Don't think you should think of it as a rpg kind of game, with stats and lvl. More like some fighting game. Alicia and Fate mentioned that the cards defined the basis of their avatar and skill set, but it was up to the player to define how to use them.

Another thing to keep in mind is for now, the girls never battled against Dark Material with their full line-up. It was always an incomplete roster with some chivits. As for the chivits actual skills, we didn't see much about it either, as we mostly seen the levi based one (3 of them trying to do the exact same thing) and the ouchama, who mostly stayed in the back and let the player act. And in each cases, it was a close win from T&H.

And the prof's daughters doesn't seem to be taking part in the ranking, so I suppose that being the prof's daughter, they might have overpowered avatar with the best skills out there, kinda like some debug mode. Might have way more experience than even the DMs if they tested it since early developement stage.

I was more surprised by Fate not doing too well, but then again, they mentioned she was somewhat holding back to keep on level with Arisa and Suzuka.

As power balance goes in battle manga, I've seen way worse.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Oh god, that serial killer chivit xD Best interception.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ummm...and which ch.s have yuri? Im pretty sure I saw some >.< lol

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Fate should be more great. I mean, in MSLN original, A'S and StrikerS, she was fucking amazing! She fighted Nanoha and won a lot of times while she was beaten by her "mother" to unconsciousness; she defeated Signum, who was the strongest Wolkenritter; and she fighted some of The Numbers. She is the coolest character ever. And in this series, they show her as a shy and unsure of herself, a little girl overprotected by her family, and in love with Nanoha! I mean, it was the contrary! Nanoha who was fixated on Fate since the beginning. Didn't like it... but I still read it, because it's MSLN, so I can't really help it!
That said, I like theirs "opposite". And looooooooving Precia to no end! hahaha She's so funny! And the chivits are so kawaii! -
About the ships, lets see if I got it right:
Nanoha x Fate, Suzuka x Arisa, Hayate x Dearche x Yuri, Precia x Lindy (it seemed to me the same as NanoFate in StrikerS: "friends", raising children together, calling themselves family), Levi x Stern...
Probable I forgot some of them, but I guess these are important ones.

last edited at May 22, 2015 1:03AM

Hehe finally chapter 13!! I LOVE NANOHA X FATE INTERACTIONS!!!! >~<

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wow, was there actual progress there between Nanoha and Fate ? <3

Still a fun read, enjoy this way more than vivid, to be honest. But then again, my favorite nanoha's season where the first two, never really warmed up to Strikers and as much as I like Vivio as a character, just can't get into vivid. :/

I wanna see Nanoha and Fate flirt some more. ><

joined Mar 25, 2013

One chapter left?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

One chapter left?

It gets continued in Innocents.

joined Mar 25, 2013

One chapter left?

Isn't this Innocents though? xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

One chapter left?

No, this is Innocent, the sequel is Innocents, they really did just put an s in the end of the name, does this count as lazyness from the author and mangaka as they didn't made a new name?

last edited at Aug 2, 2015 1:30PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

One chapter left?

No, this is Innocent, the sequel is Innocents, they really did just put an s in the end of the name, does this count as lazyness from the author and mangaka as they didn't made a new name?

Hmm. Maybe not laziness but couldn't think of a better name perhaps. Oh well. Hopefully it will get picked up. For the sake of completion, I still haven't watched the animes/movies xD

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

One chapter left?

Hmm. Maybe not laziness but couldn't think of a better name perhaps. Oh well. Hopefully it will get picked up. For the sake of completion, I still haven't watched the animes/movies xD

I think they will translate it, still ongoing so maybe when they release the first volume or at least have more chapters.

It's worth watching everything, the movie is it's own continuity so watch after the anime, read the mangas too, except maybe Magical Record Lyrical Nanoha Force as it's the worst part of the series that I'm starting to think will never get out of Hiatus, I'm not even sure if it's still canon or not as aparently most people didn't like it, here a list in Nanoha Wikia with all oficial media made and their continuity/order, some are still not translated, but thats basically everything you have to watch, read and play.

last edited at Aug 2, 2015 1:51PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I thought it was a reference to StrikerS?

Alicia is pretty badass in this chapter.
Young Tea and Subaru is so moe~

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Arg, not the strikers cast, please... >< Never liked that cast. Hope there won't be a timeskip either in the next part, but that last pic of the strikers cast makes me worry about it... ; ;

Well, was nice, all in all, even if I wish we could have seen the actual tournament.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Too bad we didn't get to see the fights, I love team Dearche here, Yuri looks so out of place. Also SubaTea hype!

Credit
joined Jul 14, 2013

Oh it's the end :( Does someone knows if there is gonna be a second part for this manga? And it's so cute to see chibi-subaru and chibi-teana ≧◡≦

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

It's really kind of odd how the beginning presents itself all, "Yeah, all the magic stuff is just in the VR game," before we discover that all the "pets" — Yuuno, Arf, Zafira — can talk, and then Arf is changing into her human form, and the physical Chivits have antigravity, and I'm not even mentioning the shenanigans in Innocents.

I guess the Takamachi ninja abilities on display already verge on magic to start with (Nanoha's spoon stunt requires rather silly "compressed air" anime physics, and Kyouya and Miyuki pull off some stuff in Triangle Hearts that's not physically possible), but it's still a bit of a jar.

To reply you must either login or sign up.