Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

awesome ending!...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

awesome ending!...

Hoping this is sarcasm

/facedesk

Oh boy lets crack this stupid manga open shall we?
Ok so lets recap we get: tons of chapters focused on her completely straight friend, even more focus on a douchebag who cant learn to take a hint, TERRIBLE ART (sorry someone had to say it), the very definition of a forced climax, and to top it all off we have one of the worst kinds of yuri (besides the "they all turned straight in the end" yuri): Lat minute boost sales yuri......

Flips im about to create a list where i put yuri i like to call "yuri from hell", in it will be all of softcharms work and this.

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

TERRIBLE ART

I loved the art personally. I enjoy this kind of cute style.

joined Apr 6, 2013

OH god, I can't stop laughing.

This fan rage!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

One page and it's all summed up? Just like that? WOW........this is like a typical shonen style ending but I didn't expect it here. It's like the author got shot and replaced before the last page was done. Having a tragic ending is one thing but twisting it so it becomes a happy ending with little to no effort is retarded. All those feels from earlier in the series just vanished. WOW.........

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

/facedesk

Oh boy lets crack this stupid manga open shall we?
Ok so lets recap we get: tons of chapters focused on her completely straight friend, even more focus on a douchebag who cant learn to take a hint, TERRIBLE ART (sorry someone had to say it), the very definition of a forced climax, and to top it all off we have one of the worst kinds of yuri (besides the "they all turned straight in the end" yuri): Lat minute boost sales yuri......

I tend to let bad writing and bad stories (in general) slip by my filters when the overall feel of the manga is nice, or just enjoyable (rather strict with high standards when it comes to drama tho). But out of the little that I read of this I just never felt like going into it, it just looks like a pain.

Oh, but I do love that it exists, cuz the comment section is hilarious.

Flips im about to create a list where i put yuri i like to call "yuri from hell", in it will be all of softcharms work and this.

"Biohazardous material" also sounds good. Hazmat suits melt with the mere mention of softcharm's name.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

One page and it's all summed up? Just like that? WOW........this is like a typical shonen style ending but I didn't expect it here. It's like the author got shot and replaced before the last page was done. Having a tragic ending is one thing but twisting it so it becomes a happy ending with little to no effort is retarded. All those feels from earlier in the series just vanished. WOW.........

This is basically how naruto or bleach will end except replace maki with ichigo/naruto and youko with hinata/sakura or orihime/rukia, 0 build-up but doing it to please the shippers..........

"Biohazardous material" also sounds good. Hazmat suits melt with the mere mention of softcharm's name.

Eh think im going to stick with seventh hell of yuri, not a religious woman but the name sooooo fits softcharms crap XD

last edited at Jun 16, 2014 5:04AM

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Can't really expect a better ending when even the author admits they couldn't recapture the feeling from something they wrote and published four years prior to the making and release of the book. Really that underclassman girl was more like a catalyst in the last chapter for the author to say "hey, here they are a year later and they're getting together, happy end, yay!" A catalyst with apparently really violent fan reactions.

300129l_-_kopie
joined Jul 27, 2013

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And not even a kiss... Just a hug, then holding hands. I'm tempted to ask how is that different from her previous "confession" ? Oh, right, that other guy is not around this time.

And like others, I was hoping she would go with the younger girl, would have felt less "let's put them together for the sake of the ending". Xx

joined Apr 6, 2013

When you read chapter 23 be sure not to have anything breakable around...and try not to throw your phone into a wall or punch a hole into your computer.

So who flipped tables and threw smart phones into walls.

last edited at Jun 16, 2014 5:43AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Pika-chan best girl.
Pikari x Naomi, best couple.

Besides that... not too much to say. At least not too much good to say.

But, hey, at least we didn't get the obligatory Keita-idiot cameo in the end.

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

Literally worst manga I ever read. Props, author.

Only good thing was that Youko looked like Shuu from Hourou Musuko in the last chapter.

Cute
joined Mar 31, 2014

love the ending XD

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Told you 3 months ago:

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/3405-lemonade-discussion?page=5

• Subtle stare in the last page of the last chapter. Still yuri.
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can't really expect a better ending when even the author admits they couldn't recapture the feeling from something they wrote and published four years prior to the making and release of the book. Really that underclassman girl was more like a catalyst in the last chapter for the author to say "hey, here they are a year later and they're getting together, happy end, yay!" A catalyst with apparently really violent fan reactions.

I think that "feeling" from back then was a sick and morbid hate against romance...

Totally different history (literally) with Flowers from the garden of Lilies, we had romance, troubles, a yuri friend in the background and time skip without a real kiss and everyone loved it, it was beautiful.... But this... This is just... I'm just gonna leave.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What the heck!
Okay, i didn't know this was the last chapter, i just did a quick look 'cause this Lemonade thing was going on for quite a while and "oh, there actually is Yuri after all" and closed the chapter when the other chick there confessed and started reading from the beginning
Not exactly amazing but it was a easy read and i kept on it... ...And then this last chapter happened
I've never seen something getting such a rushed ending in my entire life! And i thought Billionaire Girl's ending was bad!
Jesus Christ that was so bad that i can't even get pissed off by it! Doesn't help that Adder's Lair is playing right now and that theme is kickin'

last edited at Jun 16, 2014 8:31AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I would be like that except...this is pretty much exactly what I was expecting, save for Keita not appearing personally (although he still got several mentions despite his graduating a year ago). So not so much anger as a heavy, tired sigh.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Phyis seems to be pretty pissed that people did not like it.

joined Jun 14, 2013

All those chapters were literally pointless now that this manga has finished. Fuck whoever wrote this shit because all that was for nothing. A buildup of shit with a fucking DUDE in most of it. I don't believe them. I don't believe this is a completed manga, it's more of a cancelled one cause that plot literally went to unbelievable shit. Fuck this. I need more and real fucking yuri from now on. I swear I wish I can make yuri mangas myself since I bet I can come up with some better shit than this.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

It seems the last chapter was in a rush to be finished with the entire series. The timeskip was nice-looking at least?

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

It's not like the end was a big surprise for anyone but it's still disappointing, it wasn't worth putting up with all those pages of "K-Keita senpai...!"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

'nuff said.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Phyis seems to be pretty pissed that people did not like it.

It's not our problem that Phyis has a 3 feet stick up his/her butt. I thought that the whole scanlation and fansubbing scene was over the "you owe us, leecher" mentality.

I've been in a fansub too and I couldn't care less about what ppl think about something I'm subbing. I like it and I want others to be able to enjoy it too.

If you're in an scanlation group devoted to yuri and you pick something like Lemonade you should be ready for some flak. Unless the whole point of this was having a free ticket to flame back any complaint.

joined Mar 7, 2012

Oh my goodness. Nothing could have prepared me for how laughably bad that ending was. I wasn't expecting much, but at the same time I wasn't expecting THAT. The conclusion contradicted what we had spent nearly 30 chapters learning (that Maki likes boys). We saw neither the development of Maki's feelings for Youko nor the aftermath of her and Youko getting together. The last chapter was just a completely isolated point in time that coincidentally resolved all open conflicts at once. Essentially the author is telling us "And then Maki totally realized her feelings for Youko. The End."

Ironically, the last chapter would have been better off (read: mediocre) as a one-shot. Instead, grafting it onto this series like a second head creates the Platonic ideal of how not to end a story.

Just wow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.