Forum › Lemonade discussion

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Whoo! Time skip~
I love time skips!
And why the heck is that senpai still visiting!?

Because, PLOT TWIST, he's the real MC!! Whicka whicka yeeeaaaahhhhh.....

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Life advice: never scroll down to the comments section on Youtube. Nothing good comes from it.

Waaa........I thought the comment section of Youtube was the distilled essence of human wisdom :P

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I personally find the comment section of Youtube to be a highly entertaining place. I have had many a bad day turned around by unrestricted trolling that takes place there. I don't know why people get worked up over it. The unbridled hatred, racism, bigorty, sexism, grammar wars, self-deprecation, fandom wars, and etc. that take place there are the stuff of legends. While everyone has to act politically correct in "polite society," the Youtube comment section is the place where everyone blows of steam. I find it to be highly amusing.

Whale
joined Mar 1, 2013

Unrelated but,

so all the youtube comments calling me dumb for liking a show as "repetitive" (seriously every episode has a kiss but as far as repetitiveness goes that's it

Makes me thinking of TV Show Faking It

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

That look on the last page, I swear she's in love with Youko already.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't know why people get worked up over it. The unbridled hatred, racism, bigorty, sexism, grammar wars, self-deprecation, fandom wars, and etc. that take place there are the stuff of legends.

I think you answered your own question.

last edited at Jun 8, 2014 11:10AM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I don't know why people get worked up over it. The unbridled hatred, racism, bigorty, sexism, grammar wars, self-deprecation, fandom wars, and etc. that take place there are the stuff of legends.

I might have but you'd think people would realize that they're just baiting folks into useless arguments.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

So the whole story was about a girl needing to confess to her senpai and being rejected, so she could fall in love with her friend during the timeskip we didn't see? :D WTF?

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

what? was that the end?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I might have but you'd think people would realize that they're just baiting folks into useless arguments.

It's a difficult concept for some, but "unbridled hatred, racism, bigorty, sexism" done as a joke is still unbridled hatred, racism, bigorty, sexism on the page. Even if the commenter isn't actually hateful, a racist, bigot or sexist (but really, how do you know?) it's still out there just the same as if they did, and even worse you've got real hateful racists, bigots and sexists looking at your words and going "cool bro, it's nice to know somebody gets me". And seriously, when you've got those sorts of people looking at you approvingly, you've got to take a moment to wonder where your life went so wrong.

Other than "the poster gets off on it for whatever reason" and "dudes who don't personally have to deal with those issues in day to day life find it funny" there's no upside.

What a pointless conversation that stemmed from a joke about Youtube comments...absolutely wonderful~
If I didn't know any better, I'd say Nez is "baiting folks into useless arguments."

Anyways, this manga is so frustrating that I love it.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

guys i made a joke, you know JOKING? jeez :/

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Aw, snap, we finally get a hint of recoprocated yuri, and you guys are arguing about Youtube comment section? I swear, you got me lost

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

23 will be the last chapter or will it continue? I'd like to see some non-Keita related development, for a change.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

He was in love with "imoko" xD [what a weird triangle]

Yeah, the whole thing about him not letting Maki confess to spare her feelings was just a fantasy that gave him too much credit.

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

God damn. The guy graduates and because the all-important fuckass that nobody likes is leaving we get a timeskip. Who is the MC in this again?

Yeah, but if they didn't have a time skip they'd actually have to put all the groundwork of a Maki x Youkou relationship in the story. And really, who'd want to read that crap?

me >_<

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

God damn. The guy graduates and because the all-important fuckass that nobody likes is leaving we get a timeskip. Who is the MC in this again?

Yeah, but if they didn't have a time skip they'd actually have to put all the groundwork of a Maki x Youkou relationship in the story. And really, who'd want to read that crap?

me >_<

The least they could have done is give us a montage of them looking at each other and blushing or something...

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

I really really hopes that behind this point Lemonade deliver some sweet yuri. Because the trip was... bumpy at least.

How much more chapters until the end?

Can't we have a spin off of Pikari and Naomi-senpai?

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

He likes her .... I can't breathe!

And then you think we finally got ride of him and BOOM! he comes back to say his final "Imoko" ... I love this series

I am completely confused as to who he was talking about, I assumed Youko, but I also thought he was talking about Maki, but then for Youko why would he call it a "Losing Battle" unless he knew Youko's orientation, honestly what he said, no matter who he meant, only makes sense if he knows Youko's orientation and intentions .

All well one more chapter till the special Hug

you don't need to know someone's gay to know they hate you lol. youko made how she felt about him quite clear XD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I really really hopes that behind this point Lemonade deliver some sweet yuri. Because the trip was... bumpy at least.

Just Juan

No

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Just Juan

That should be plenty to establish almost the entirety of a relationship, right?

Not counting two pages for the obligatory Keita cameo, of course.

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I was kinda rooting for a Youko and Pikari hook up.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Just Juan

That should be plenty to establish almost the entirety of a relationship, right?

When you read chapter 23 be sure not to have anything breakable around...and try not to throw your phone into a wall or punch a hole into your computer.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Just Juan

Urge to rant rising........

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

No

Why we can't have nice things? T_T

Only one chapter more?

This manga should be renamed "The amazing adventures of the Amazing Keita and his lesbians friends. And Maki."

To reply you must either login or sign up.