Forum › Saki Shinohayu discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Chapter 9 actually got me right in the feels. orz

Mafuka pls ;_; Out of all things though...

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

1988-2037? Is that correct?

AnAsianBrony
Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed. I thought I was going crazy or something, lol. Does she just never age or something? I'd love to look like that when I'm 49 year old...

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one who noticed. I thought I was going crazy or something, lol. Does she just never age or something? I'd love to look like that when I'm 49 year old...

I would say asians never age but y'know that's only for asians to know..
oh crap..

btw is nobody going to comment on the fact that she died standing on the stage? like wth is she Benkei?! (Google that name) them Japanese badass.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

STOP, the last two pages are fake!! you can get the real pages at http://tmnbe-scans.blogspot.kr/2014/07/shinohayu-10.html and ask him to stop messing around.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Oh, ****. I knew that too, just forgot to check my DL for whatever reason...sorry, fixed.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

XD such a troll I need to check the updates right away so I don't miss this stuff.
ANYway the Hayari back story arc has been good so far but a little too slow.

joined Sep 3, 2013

Oh man, the fake ending made me laugh so much! Died standing! That's great.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh pls, don't let something tragic happen to Mafuka...

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Dat ending...DAMN.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

"Just keep me abreast of any further developments in that region."

That line had me rolling.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

I love ritz-san
i don't want main story going to end
I want to read this series forever >w<

We all need that monthly mahjong!

there are the national individual and, after, the world (as in capitain tsubasa-like manga), then the end is far,
anyway, i didn't know about this spin-off, probably because there isn't the link to this in the Saki page,

with all this characters, all with the same importance, 2 schools with their own serie in the final, it isn't so obvious who will be the winner (and saki's team haven't any coach or help from a pro, even if they have Hisa),
i think i can predict the result: saki's ability to break even will reach a superior level

Screenshot_568
joined Oct 18, 2014

OOooh new person!!

joined Apr 12, 2014

oo dat ending

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yui's mom is hot, dude!

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

And I was just thinking about this spinoff when the latest chapter hit. Wish we could see Harue's backstory though!

Kinda bawled at the Mafuka arc tho. sob sob.
that's as semi-tragic as it's gonna get.

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 9:29PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^ I think Haru-chan's back story will be last but who knows, it's very fun to see the now pros grow.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i know i have problem to remember japan names, but i really can't connect the childrens in the flashback to the actual pro, i don't know who's who, someone can help me pls?
ah, except the idol ...

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 5:23AM

joined Apr 19, 2012

i know i have problem to remember japan names, but i really can't connect the childrens in the flashback to the actual pro, i don't know who's who, someone can help me pls?
ah, except the idol ...

None of the actual pros (adult versions of themselves) are there (excluding Hayari the Idol Pro).

For now, there are three main character arcs:

Shino Shiratsuki.
Kanna Ishitobi
Hayari Mizuhara

Shino is the girl in the last page of chapter 0. She is the main character of the Saki Shinohayu series.

This page here depicts the semi-final match. So it's probably safe to say that Shino appears in the final match with a few/some of them. Ritz K. will probably answer most of your questions once there are more chapters.

Random interesting fact. Hayari actually tries to recruit Harue for her personal pro team but Harue chooses to coach Achiga instead. (This is in the Achiga-side of A storyline, so I thought it might be nice to put that here. It's not a spoiler, so I think it's safe.)

last edited at Jan 3, 2015 5:44AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

ah, except the idol ...

None of the actual pros (adult versions of themselves) are there (excluding Hayari the Idol Pro).

For now, there are three main character arcs:

Shino Shiratsuki.
Kanna Ishitobi
Hayari Mizuhara

Shino is the girl in the last page of chapter 0. She is the main character of the Saki Shinohayu series.

This page here depicts the semi-final match. So it's probably safe to say that Shino appears in the final match with a few/some of them. Ritz K. will probably answer most of your questions once there are more chapters.

Random interesting fact. Hayari actually tries to recruit Harue for her personal pro team but Harue chooses to coach Achiga instead. (This is in the Achiga-side of A storyline, so I thought it might be nice to put that here. It's not a spoiler, so I think it's safe.)

thanks, i was so sure the characters depicted in that image at the end of chapter 0 were in the flashbacks, that i couldn't see the obvious, namely that they were different persons.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

ah, except the idol ...

Also the girl who beat hayari here
Is Uta Mihirogi, the pro who is a commentator for the national mahjong tounament who always holds a fan.

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Somehow I get the feeling we get the 5 members of Hayari's team in Inter High introduced one after another -3-

joined Feb 1, 2015

English translation of chapter 14 here:
http://michinoakio.blogspot.com/2015/02/shinohayu-chapter-14-yue-2.html
Can it be uploaded to the site?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It's up. It may be replaced by the other group's version when they release theirs since I'm a stickler for quality.
Not a bad effort on your part by any means though.

joined Apr 19, 2012

Ayyyy. Nice cliffy. Since a few of the spin offs have their own animes already, do you think they'll make this one go on the big screen too?

To reply you must either login or sign up.