Forum › Their close(?) relationship discussion

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

From the title and from how it started I thought it would be a bit darker. But it turned out a little bit silly and a little bit sweet. I could see this being a short series.

TheSmartestTrashcan
Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

As a certified "shiptrash" writer myself, I feel such relief to know that I could still somehow be a worse human being yet.
I believe it is high time for her to write her first yuri work about real people. Perhaps with a self-insert protagonist.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I believe it is high time for her to write her first yuri work about real people. Perhaps with a self-insert protagonist.

But what if... that work has already been written?

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

But what if... that work has already been written?

So what you're saying is...this is actually a frame story?

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

From the title and from how it started I thought it would be a bit darker. But it turned out a little bit silly and a little bit sweet. I could see this being a short series.

Yeah, I half expected Yamada to be the one making throwaway hater accounts just to be able to turn around and comfort Nina on her main or in person

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I don't think the bullying tag is warranted here

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

The amount of blushing in this one..

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

What a mess, how can you make a character so inconsistent in only 10 pages? Like from scratch it looks like she despised her then she was shy and then she loved her, I didn't get a single thing. What's going on with yuri authors man

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yeah I think the bullying tag is pretty misleading. It made me think Yamada was the one making the anti accounts lol, but everything was really wholesome

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

What a mess, how can you make a character so inconsistent in only 10 pages? Like from scratch it looks like she despised her then she was shy and then she loved her, I didn't get a single thing. What's going on with yuri authors man

that was a fairly standard character progression imo, and not at all inconsistent. are you expecting yamada to only express one emotion the entire time? because i don’t think the internal thoughts or ideas behind her actions are like, erratic or anything…

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah, I half expected Yamada to be the one making throwaway hater accounts just to be able to turn around and comfort Nina on her main or in person

Lmao I had the same thought with sock puppet accounts, early on I was reminded of a character in AI: Somnium Files.

that was a fairly standard character progression imo, and not at all inconsistent. are you expecting yamada to only express one emotion the entire time? because i don’t think the internal thoughts or ideas behind her actions are like, erratic or anything…

Yeah it seemed very human. There's nuance to things and various shades, she likes her favorite author's works but also thinks the author's personality kinda sucks.

joined Aug 21, 2017
Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

I like this kind of very modern character writing. Most of what we know about the author character is about how she uses the internet, and it's informative. She's one of those people who uses the internet wrong, and takes everything personally. I like characters who have major character traits expressed through their internet usage. As a creature of the internet era it makes it feel like the author lives in my reality.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Now how many of y'all are guilty of either being the super shipper or the super shippers' foil?

To reply you must either login or sign up.