Reasons why they cant get married:

Theyre both girls: X

They dont even have identity documents: ✓

0th world problems :v

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Precious

joined Aug 20, 2022

Wonderfully in-character, super sweet, and charmingly funny. Nice to see Tama II's work again. I enjoyed their MadoHomu works back then. Interestingly I've seen people draw parallels between MadoHomu and ChisaTaki, which makes them all the more qualified to make something like this lol. Thank you for translating this! And of course thank you to the artist for creating this.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i always felt like chisato and takina are like yuzu and mei but actually well written and with a lot of chemistry, the little changes in takina´s demeanor and attitude through out the series sell their relationship perfectly

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 8:26PM

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Well, that was sweet. We really need more Lycoris doujins...

joined Oct 25, 2010

Tama II is a wonderful artist and storyteller!! I enjoy all your works !! Chisato and Takina are loving, caring, and sweet!’ I want to know more about them!! Thanks for posting this!!

joined Mar 20, 2019

i always felt like chisato and takina are like yuzu and mei but actually well written and with a lot of chemistry, the little changes in takina´s demeanor and attitude through out the series sell their relationship perfectly

Just listening to how Takina's speech/voice changes is an absolute joy, the VA really worked on those nuances.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

I hope this just mark the beginning of several future doujins from this pairing :)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I'm so glad Tama II caught the lycoris bug! this was so cute and so in character, I could almost hear them haha

joined Mar 18, 2018

We need more of these two, god damnit!

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

To be fair anyone who can hipfire a PKM and hit everyone but the hostage is someone I would want by my side forever

joined Jul 25, 2022

i love it... so much

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Haha, the Japanese family register thing has come up for me a bit lately.
I was listening to a podcast where they were talking about people reaching 100 years old, and the fact that statistically, Japan has the most people who have reached 100.
... or maybe not. Because their "family register" system is such a mess that they don't actually know when people have already died. Whoops.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I miss them

Screenshot2022-10-25_213938
joined Oct 21, 2022

Is it just me or was this anime sorta queerbaitng? Like I swear to god I thought there would be at least some handholding or a kiss on the cheek by the end.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Reasons why they cant get married:

Theyre both girls: X

They dont even have identity documents: ✓

0th world problems :v

1000IQ :y

joined Oct 25, 2010

Chisato and Takina are wonderful characters! I love them both! Their thoughts and actions make me happy! I hope I can read more about them one day!

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 8:52PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is a great story with two beautiful characters! May they always be happily loving and always together!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Please! Please bring more stories of this beautiful pair of sensitive and caring characters! I feel their sincere and loving hearts ❤️! Tama II is a wonderful artist and storyteller!

last edited at Apr 7, 2023 2:45PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

I am really enjoying Chisato and Takina! You made a wonderful story about them! I also hope that they will be happy and loved for all time! They seem like they are suited for each other! Tama II is a very talented artist and storyteller!! Please bring us more stories of this fated pair!!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Chisato and Takina love each other so much! It is very obvious! I’m looking forward to more adventures with these characters! Tama III is a wonderful artist and storyteller!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Is it just me or was this anime sorta queerbaitng? Like I swear to god I thought there would be at least some handholding or a kiss on the cheek by the end.

My reply is a bit late since I only just finished the anime yesterday, but I would say there was no queerbaiting at all. Chisato's side of things was always quite clear to me, and Takina expressed her feelings in a way I thought was perfect for her.

They never did anything as obvious as kissing, but I honestly think the show was better for it. I wouldn't have minded a kiss or anything, but it wasn't necessary at all. Sometimes you can show feelings a lot better if you don't make them so obvious, and I believe that was the case here.

Like when they were being teased for "flirting" by some girls passing by because Chisato had hugged Takina to comfort her, and she just doubled down on it in front of them as if to say "You're goddamn right I'm flirting. Got a problem with that?" (which simultaneously conveys Chisato's outgoing attitude as well as how much Chisato cares about Takina, appearances and reputation be damned.)

Besides which, and I know this isn't what a lot of people here might have been most interested in, there was Mika and Yoshimatsu, whose relationship couldn't be called queerbaiting by any stretch of the imagination. (And when Takina expressed surprise, Chisato said that "love comes in many forms".)

Oh, and Chisato literally said that she thought of them as her dads.

So yeah, I don't think it would be fair to say there was queerbaiting. Perhaps it was most prominent in subtext, but that subtext wasn't covered in a heap of "plausible deniability" like we're used to (and are hypersensitive to). You didn't have to do any mental gymnastics to put it together. I was actually impressed with how graceful it was.

I would compare it to Caitlyn and Vi in Arcane. They never kissed or had sex or anything else so blatant, even though the prominent straight couple did. No one would deny that they're in love though. In fact, their relationship felt so much deeper to me, especially after that scene on Cait's bed, where they hardly even touched. If you compare that to Lycoris Recoil while factoring in differences in culture regarding expression of strong emotions, I think it's very plain to see that Chisato and Takina were very much in love.

Anyways, that's just my two cents (and one essay :P).

last edited at May 8, 2023 7:44PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Chisato and Takina are very precious to me! Chisato loves Takina more than her missing heart can feel! They are very close and love each other deeply!! I’m glad Tama II wrote a story about them and the artwork is beautiful too! May they be forever together and in love!! I’m sure that they will!! Our imaginations can allow them life together and always!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

neat thing that's neat:

In the anime Chisato calls Takina her partner (same word Takina uses here on pg.9 presumably), jp. 相棒, aibou. which is a close homophone with jp. 愛慕, aibo, meaning love; attachment; adoration and i think that's very gay of her

To reply you must either login or sign up.