Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What the hell did I just read?

What the hell happened?

WHAT

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I wtf'ed so hard with chapter but wow I enjoy it, even if I cant understand, previous chapter gave me some help todo understand but that paint had no meaning for us so is just a shame that the long awaited answer was "unknow" for us...
But oh well "FINALLY!" Thanks uniiiiverseeeeeeeee

BioticCommadore
Screenhunter_1339%20jul.%2024%2004.21
joined Nov 17, 2013

Is Yukari seeing an invisible Gaku at that last page? Like did Gaku just went God-Mode and was actually watching over Yukari?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Is Yukari seeing an invisible Gaku at that last page? Like did Gaku just went God-Mode and was actually watching over Yukari?

It seems like it, she transcended into another phase of existence, no longer bind with a physical form... And it seems that, she wasn't being seen so she didn't know that she existed! until Yukari saw her (okay that last part was made up)... I don't know anymore. I just came to see the contrast between the first comments and the latest ones.

joined Oct 17, 2014

From what I understand, after Gaku saw the Theory of Everything, she became a top-level observer and basically lost her physical body. She narrated the life of Yukari and since she's a top-level observer, her narration became reality. The Hatou Manabu that appears in the narration is a Manabu that's seperated from the Gaku Network, like the one that Tenjou killed.

At the end of the narration when she set up Yukari to be saved and Yukari woke up, somehow Yukari became aware of Gaku's existence and spoke to her directly. Gaku didn't expect Yukari to be able to "see" her so that's why she was suddenly surprised during her narraiton.

last edited at Dec 5, 2014 2:56PM

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

3 simple words: MORE. OF. THIS!

joined Dec 15, 2014

It seems to me that Marii Yukari had been seeing Gaku all those times. It seems likeMarii Yukari's powers never a natural gift. Her powers seemed to come from the possibilities of impossibility intertwined with Gaku's multi-world travels to save Yukari. Gaku thought of a possibility outside the box hence coming up with such result saving Yukari. I think Gaku existed then as that plastic-robot model Yukari had been holding I thought of this because Gaku became a multi entity of some sort...acquiring and hording and choosing the best path to save Yukari. Gaku seemed to become an entity outside of being just a human. I began thinking what if those plastic robot models were all Gaku's doing? (that's a possibility I guess...)

*for me, I think Marii Yukari's existence seemed to be dependent to Gaku. (for now because I count the fact Gaku can be anyone) >,>

what do you think guys?

last edited at Dec 16, 2014 11:26PM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh my god that last chapter. Oh my god. My heart already couldn't take much longer after Gaku just /no longer existing/ but what is even happening anymore. Yay for Yukari surviving though! It's nice to see her staying alive in ONE universe at least.

Oh my god though, I could read adult Manabu/Alice all day though. Those two are just hnnng. I still think my favourite chapter is Manabu arguing with herself over how cute Alice is ha ha ha

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

what do you think guys?

here are my thoughts (spoilers up to chapter 16)

from this page, i think the author is going in the direction of some kind of Gaia Theory. like how cells come together to make tissues, tissues make organs, etc., all the organisms on the planet come together to make the planet one giant organism (Gaia). Yukari's eyes make her perceive all living things other than her as robots. because the Earth is a living thing (Gaia), Yukari's eyes will allow someone to directly perceive and interfere with it as if it were a plastic model.

the Anthropic Principle in this manga was acting as a sort of immune system for Gaia and it saw Yukari as a pathogen that needed to be removed. this is why it is necessary for Gaku to reach a level of observation higher than Gaia if she wants to save Yukari. she needs to turn the Anthropic Principle into the Manabu Principle, or, in other words, become Gaia's immune system. with this, Yukari will no longer be recognized as a pathogen because the immune system is now Gaku, a super robot capable of adapting to anything.

becoming Gaia's immune system means that Gaku is a part of Gaia, which is a living thing. Yukari's eyes lets her perceive and directly interact with Gaia. and because Gaku is a part of Gaia, Yukari is still able to perceive and interact with Gaku.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

But makes you wonder, what kind of robot is Gaku now? Yukari said that she was very adaptable... Now that she became "that" I wonder how she looks.

joined May 11, 2014

But makes you wonder, what kind of robot is Gaku now? Yukari said that she was very adaptable... Now that she became "that" I wonder how she looks.

Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGRxJmVbii4

joined Jan 15, 2015

Holy crap. I can't wait for chap 17. This is getting intense.

joined May 2, 2014

OH MY KAMI SAMA !!!!! @_@ this greatness is like mix of madoka magica mirai nikki Sailor Moon ? Maybe I don't know gosh !!!!! First starting as moe and cute and than boom ! dark theme and the yendere parts I didn't expect it to be interesting like that ,mindfuckingblowing Am in love with this this this is amazing(((o(゚▽゚)o))) I love ever single thing about this manga genies freaking master pice and fuck wooow those informations sickkkkkkk (^з^)-☆ as hellllll , WHY IS THIS awesome MANGA Not famous and well knowing can some one plz fucking tell me They neeeeeeeeed absolutely neeeeeeeeed to make a fucking ainme about this I will sell my soul just make one desu !! ... |( ̄3 ̄)|

last edited at Jan 17, 2015 1:42AM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wow, so that certainly went places. At this point, it strongly reminds me of Lain.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

eh?

i had lost the update of the last chapter, and this is one of the cause i'm thankfull to this site,

today i was re-reading (for the first time, because i usually wait for the manga to end) and i found this splendid chapter, with an abrupt ending, and i discovered that the page of this manga on baka-update isn't correct... it never happened...
it says the last traslated ch. is the 13 of a different group,

i'm writing because now i'm really curious about how many chapters remain, and i'm a little concerned about the ending of ch.16, this isn't the end, it can't be, right?
manga-update says that it's completed in jap, and it's 3 volumes, than the next chapter is probably the last, is it right?

i wish you will continue to upload manga like this, gamma, murcielago, all hail empress, in addition to more classic yuri

post-edit: from baka i found out that the plot came from a novel, now i really want to read it, i wish i can find it in english

last edited at Jan 19, 2015 12:43PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

raw + translation of chapter 17 are on /a/
https://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/120455563
fucking awesome chapter. greatest manga ever.

and there's still one more chapter + 3 extras to go!

post-edit: from baka i found out that the plot came from a novel, now i really want to read it, i wish i can find it in english

http://translation-blog.tumblr.com/post/62897397512/project-page-murasakiiro-no-qualia-the-qualia-of
last update was april 18 of last year so unfortunately it doesnt look like its gonna be finished any time soon.

fantasygirlkanna
Flat,800x800,075,t.u1
joined Feb 1, 2015

This is so awesome! I thought the last chapter was the end but to see its status as 'ongoing' then I shall wait and hope for more of this. Hopefully its going to be a happy ending crossed fingers :3

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well

I...

Uh...

What the fuck happened?

At least we got a Yuri ending...I think?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Still such an interesting manga...but the end of this ch! <3 so good...curious to see what all in the next ones ^_^

Kumo2
joined Feb 18, 2014

...wait does that mean there are now 2 of Manabu in that same universe??

But at least the ending(?) is sweet and yuri

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I want Manabu to end up with Alice T_T

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

raw + translation of chapter 18 is also on /a/
https://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/121170717#p121170717

still in disbelief that the story was actually completed.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

...It's over?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

there's still the extra chapters and yukari's love letter to gaku left. but with the chapter 18 translation, the main story is completed.

joined Apr 23, 2014

Well, better short and sweet then long and overdue. The ending was fitting, at least so I think.

To reply you must either login or sign up.