Forum › My Food Seems to Be Very Cute discussion

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Someone remind me what the little star plant light thing represents, its been a minute T_T

It's from the start of the chapter 123:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_food_seems_to_be_very_cute_ch123#3

So it's just a present from Maria, and I think all we got is that it runs on moonlight magic or whatever. And it reminds Maria of Xiaolan so I guess you might say it simply symbolizes her, but not sure if anything else.

Yeah that and the health of their relationship. Like an omen--whether they can take care of it and it remains healthy etc.

Sawyerboredsquarebkgdoutline250
joined Nov 14, 2018

I'm really surprised that this story doesn't have hundreds of pages of comments here! It's such a lovely story and like other users mentioned, just as great quality as the likes of Mage & Demon Queen. Very anxious about how things are going in the plot but I can't wait for more!

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I'm really surprised that this story doesn't have hundreds of pages of comments here!

I'm not, because while it's a great story, it's only regularly uploaded to Mangadex, and only seems to land here in batches of like 10-20 chapters lately (and earlier it wasn't uploaded at all), so not many people comment under every chapter here.

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 1:05PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm really surprised that this story doesn't have hundreds of pages of comments here!

I'm not, because while it's a great story, it's only regularly uploaded to Mangadex, and only seems to land here in batches of like 10-20 chapters lately (and earlier it wasn't uploaded at all), so not many people comment under every chapter here.

Definitely that, but for me also that, even though I’m by no means shy about commenting on stories, I don’t really have much to say about this except, “It’s good, I’m enjoying it, and I’m interested in what’s going to happen. And I like the art, too.”

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 4:57PM

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Definitely that, but for me also that, even though I’m by no means shy about commenting on stories, I don’t really have much to say about this except, “It’s good, I’m enjoying it, and I’m interested in what’s going to happen. And I like the art, too.”

Also "those end of chapters fluffy chibi are adorable".

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Also "those end of chapters fluffy chibi are adorable".

Omg, I live for those fluffy chibi.

joined Jun 21, 2020

Finally caught up to the series (143) and I’m in the middle of the amnesia arc + lovers being split apart arc…. This is painful on my soul

Still a wonderful story and the 143 chapters have all been wonderful <3

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The white-haired gal looks so much like Konata. Ha! Now she needs a Kagamin.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

As I said over in the MD chap discussion, Chloe's eyes were hidden up until the final panel where it's revealed her eyes are almost if not exactly the same as Xiao Lan's. One thing about eyes the author does is that species and family share eye colors. Either this is a massive misdirection or Chloe is also a hybrid.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That was a bit unexpected from new girl. I was expecting her to try to move in on the relationship, not straight-up steal some blood, haha. Looking forward to the reveal here.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

They've been teasing the amnesia for an incredible amount of chapters, then do it all right away, not slowly, haha.

joined Jan 3, 2020

They've been teasing the amnesia for an incredible amount of chapters, then do it all right away, not slowly, haha.

Yeah, I wasn't sure I liked the pacing of that decision either.

I think the author might have caved to comments when writing the story originally - at least if the Chinese comments were anything like the English ones, people were really distressed by the last half a dozen chapters or so.

I wonder if the author just sped up the last bit of the amnesia so they could get to the "cute couple dates for the 'first time'" arc.

girlswhokiss
By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

I think the author might have caved to comments when writing the story originally - at least if the Chinese comments were anything like the English ones, people were really distressed by the last half a dozen chapters or so.

Sad, I wanted to suffer

joined Jun 3, 2014

I've been bingeing this for the last week and man why didn't I read this cute little gem before. The art and story were a bit rough the first few chapters but it improved really quickly.

The little animal sketch at the end of chapters are so adorable, they make me love these characters even more.

To reply you must either login or sign up.