Forum › I Hope It's Sunny Tomorrow discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's pretty clear that she's from a failed marriage by reading the page 00526.

Huh? In what way? She is just talking to Ricchan about how she made her daughter mad by not listening her due to being so tired from work.. Where is any reference to a past marriage? Or did you mean some other page?

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

blessed. wholesome. my crops are revitalized and the snakes have been banished

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Finally this is the good stuff I look forward to

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It's a shame stories like this don't seem to get serialized often.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

ow my diabeetus

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh this is better, is the first story of Yuri hime with sciencie babies?

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

Aw this is so sweet

B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

too sweet, i love it

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Yes slice of life and happy family.

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

It’s like looking into my cousin’s life with her wife, son, and soon-to-be-born son!

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

ugh
my kokoro

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

That was so sweet! I also wish there were more stories about happy yuri families. I'm always exited when I see a work with the wholesome tag and got not disappointed. That's just perfect after a day at work :)

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I don't understand why it only has 3 pages of discussion. I felt it was a perfect manga that majority of dynasty users were always asking for. I was expecting everyone praising it to high heavens. Honestly only fault you could find with if you look hard enough is that there's no more of it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That dejected "hmph!" at the beginning really cracked me up.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don't understand why it only has 3 pages of discussion.

Not sure what you expected, that's quite a lot of comments for an original one shot with no controversial content.

Happy yuri families is good stuff. I definitely don't see any subtext about a failed earlier marriage, other than Ricchan having "cool step-dad" vibes.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 7:54AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Bugpope posted:

Not sure what you expected

Nevri posted:

I was expecting everyone praising it to high heavens.

3 pages of comments barely count as "everyone". That's like a fraction of entire reader base.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

...wait, so when you said "everyone", you actually expected literally every single user on the site to comment on this? That's, uh, a really strange expectation, so no wonder you were disappointed. That's more on you, though.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 8:00AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Bugpope posted:

...wait, so when you said "everyone", you actually expected literally every single user on the site to comment on this? That's, uh, a really strange expectation, so no wonder you were disappointed. That's more on you, though.

Thanks for making me regret bothering to reply.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Maybe they don't feel like repeating what others have already commented, so just quietly enjoy the serotonin?

I mean, I lurked on Dynasty for literal years before getting around to make an account to comment on anything.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kiana posted:

Maybe they don't feel like repeating what others have already commented, so just quietly enjoy the serotonin

Never stopped them before. Especially considering how many people don't even bother to read other comments.

Kiana posted:

I mean, I lurked on Dynasty for literal years before getting around to make an account to comment on anything.

I felt like it was the kind of story that'd even make people who never post, decide to post for the first time, but guess I was wrong. In fact it got less comments than average one-shot. Guess it wasn't that good after all.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 12:20PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I felt like it was the kind of story that'd even make people who never post, decide to post for the first time, but guess I was wrong. In fact it got less comments than average one-shot. Guess it wasn't that good after all.

Well, it's certainly sweet and heartwarming, but the yuri element does seem like a bit of an afterthought.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I have no idea why you're taking this so personally or why you are so mad, are you feeling all right? Want to talk about it?

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 4:47PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

...all right, let's go ahead and drop it there. Further posts will be deleted. Thanks.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

This was so sweet. It made me feel that there is still good in this world.

Aweida_compressed
joined Oct 17, 2020

So adorbs.

To reply you must either login or sign up.