Forum › Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy discussion

joined Feb 20, 2023

Friggin clif hanger aaaagh! I hope it doesn't take another two years to learn what happens next ;_;

joined Feb 17, 2018

So she fell off a building, got hit by a car and drowned at the same time ? xD Is this the secret to time travel

Download
joined Jul 12, 2020

What the fuck was that?!

Don't you love it when a manga dodges all the hard questions and having to actually tie up loose ends? It just threw out an ending where everything is fixed and tried to pass off asspull as poetry!! This is literally "and then she woke up from a coma, the end!" What a piece of schlock!

last edited at Jan 15, 2024 10:27PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

It bothers me that the bully never understands the consequences of her actions to the very end

she deserved some sort of comeuppance

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Something tells me this got axed before its time. At least there's an ending, even if some rather big things get left unresolved, it's still way better than just never updating again.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

It feels a bit abrupt, buuuut it was still a fitting ending. Pretty cute overall. Had me in that first half though I ain't gon' lie.

Loona%20avatar%20small
joined Oct 28, 2020

The bully: "I lost."

Me: "Of COURSE you did?? What were you thinking??? It wasn't even a competition! Why the f would you even think that she would ever want to be with YOU after all the cruel and vile things you've done to her????? Wtf??"

I agree with Joddascus. She should've received some sort of comeuppance.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I was loving this story but that ending is underwhelming.

joined May 3, 2014

ah yeah, so it took some
time for this story to be posted here, and ofc the ending was an rushed one, but at least looking at the big picture! it got an happy ending :3 AND THEY WERE TOGETHER! proper GIREFRIENDS!!! like OMFG how much bad luck did i had last year with yuri mangas not having an clear proper YURI ENDING!

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Ah man your mom let you have TWO miracles?? Lucky

I was honestly expecting the bully to show up and help pull her up, and while that may have been hokey at lease it would have made sense

last edited at Jan 16, 2024 11:44AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

God it's been awhile but I wish it kind of had a ending where it showed everyone together. Although that's how a lot of these Korean stories go when they wanna make a story and they delay it. Its a good story but definitely would have benefitted with more time.

F1acc4f4c13f3f35bfa861ae2915d2693d0f5bd4_hq
joined Dec 30, 2014

Waited so many months for this to conclude qwq although the ending felt rly rushed, im happy with the overall outcome.

last edited at Jan 16, 2024 7:28PM

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I was honestly expecting the bully to show up and help pull her up, and while that may have been hokey at lease it would have made sense

I headcanon that this is what really happened and Eunha remembers this right after she sees Suyeon in the hospital at that last scene.

Also we need an epilogue focusing on whether Eunha truly traveled back in time or just hallucinated everything while unconscious in the hospital.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Mega rushed ending, I feel like it should have been her saving them both, and then going through life together, rather than skipping forwards. I'm sure her life is drastically different given that they are together.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

I was really hoping for that, too. Damn shame.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I headcanon that this is what really happened and Eunha remembers this right after she sees Suyeon in the hospital at that last scene.

Also we need an epilogue focusing on whether Eunha truly traveled back in time or just hallucinated everything while unconscious in the hospital.

I got to thinking that if there is a supernatural influence here, one that sent her back to give her the chance to save her, and because she was able to reach out to her and express her feelings BUT still didn't manage to save her, the influence took pity and saved them, and she would wake up back as an adult and in a relationship with the price being she won't remember the 10 years they had together this time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.