Forum › A Monster Wants to Eat Me discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yesss let's get the party started!

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Is it bad that I want Miko to destroy Shiori and live happily ever after with Hinako?

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

The friend is actually a monster hunter, right?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Is it bad that I want Miko to destroy Shiori and live happily ever after with Hinako?

I think that depends on your desired timescale.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

God Mikos gonna die isn’t she

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

okay that monster thing she killed was actually terrifying, like i couldn’t read the rest of the chapter for a few minutes until i calmed myself down wtf

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Those beads... and her name is "Miko." Not very subtle.

At least we know why Hinako isn't being continuously attacked by monsters.

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

Noooo why cant yall not fight and become a happy trouple ç-ç

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

The girls are fighting!

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 7:25PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I had a feeling she wouldnt be normal

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I'm so happy! I thought Miko would be a monster hunter using her friend as bait!

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

-AGRESSIVELY SCREAMS I DON'T WANNA CRY-

last edited at Feb 3, 2021 12:17AM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Shrine maiden vs monster over their best friend/food! Let's GO!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, probably a Miko. As expected.

Wooo bring on the fight, please let them fight and not have Hinako interrupt it, but it'll probably be like where they realize Hinako is in danger and they team up maybe? Either outcome is nice to be honest

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

So Shiori is literally saying: "I will only eat you when you don't want me to eat you.".

Shut the fuck up...

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I'm feeling like Hinako is also a monster- from the whole time she was a child perhaps... sounds implausible in some ways but, it's just the vibe I'm gettin

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So Shiori is literally saying: "I will only eat you when you don't want me to eat you.".

Shut the fuck up...

Happy people taste better. And it's not like she has ever denied being literally a monster, quite the opposite. The main reason she's here is to raise her food to be the tastiest it can be, the resulting relationship is just the means to do so. Depending on where the story goes from here, it could possibly cause her objective to change down the line, though.

4b7069c76486ffbcfc1a8d5db855fdc5602446ecr1-300-300v2_uhq
joined Sep 8, 2020

Getting some yandere vibes from miko rn

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Alternative scenario: In the next chapter we discover that Miko's ominous "I guess I'll have to deal with this right away" actually means "I'm going to have to dispose of these remains before they get all stinky, and don't think you're going get away with not helping me". Cut to a shot of smoke pouring out of the incinerator, and the two of them washing their hands at that outdoor tap they always have in Japanese schools. AND THEN THEY FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I could really go for a Miko catgirl but I don't think it's gonna pan out that way.

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

GUYS, I THINK MIKO IS NOT A SHRINE MAIDEN!!!! If you pay attention to the pedant at her collar, you can see it's the same shape as Shiori's hairpins!! So... maybe... Miko is also a mermaid??? IDK I'm so excited at this plot twist omg so many theories~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Brazka posted:

GUYS, I THINK MIKO IS NOT A SHRINE MAIDEN!!!! If you pay attention to the pedant at her collar, you can see it's the same shape as Shiori's hairpins!! So... maybe... Miko is also a mermaid??? IDK I'm so excited at this plot twist omg so many theories~

I don't think so. Shiori's hairpins look like fish scales. A hint she's a mermaid.

Miko's pendant is just a triangle.

joined Sep 13, 2018

Getting some yandere vibes from miko rn

Not really yandere, just 'I'm a monster hunter and the girl i like atrracts monsters so I'm mega protective' vibes, I don't think Miko would have any issues with Hinako finding a human love, just a monster that wants to eat her is a monster that wants to eat her lmao

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Hell yeah, let's go! Fight fight fight!

To reply you must either login or sign up.