Forum › Posts by iwanttobeinafluffyyuri

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

Yeah you didn't get what I said at all. Of course Rin has a right to not have sex and do whatever she wants. Just as Momoka has the right to flirt with all the dudes she wants. But the key issue here is that RIN AGREED TO BE HER LOVER in order to change Momokas behaviour.

Being someone's lover does not give you the right to have sex with them at any time. It is not a good reason to cheat. It is not an issue.

I like the story, but Rin not wanting to have sex isn't an issue, it's normal. I thought Momoka was mad Rin called the relationship superficial.

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I'm so happy! I thought Miko would be a monster hunter using her friend as bait!

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

Is there any doujin where the second years are together after high school? There's been a stream of 2nd year graduating woes and I'd like something to cheer me up.

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I've convinced myself of yuri on less evidence than this, so it's yuri as far I'm concerned

This is so powerful. This will be my new mantra.

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I want Miwa, Saeko, and Shiho to all try to get over their fears. I relate a lot to Saeko and how I think I would look so gross if I was intimate with someone. So, I want to see her grow and be happy so that I can grow and be happy.

On a less personal note, I think Shiho confronted her issues well, and I'm glad that "running away" helped her and allowed her to confront other things she kept hidden for later.

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Chubby discussion 15 Aug 02:54
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I will personally create content for this tag. Finally, some good shit.

iwanttobeinafluffyyuri
Capture
joined Jun 15, 2019

I really love this story. It feels soo warm and wholesome, even on my 20th re-read. Nozomi's totally cute and straightforward while Kiara's a total romantic with tsundere tendencies.

It's my favorite Mira work so far because of how sweet it is.