Forum › There's No Way I Can Have A Lover! *Or Maybe There Is? discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This friendship chapter actually made me think "huh if this doesn't work out as them being a couple I wouldn't mind"

I mean, this really has just highlighted how she only sees her as a friend right? Even when the other girl got soaking wet, she was more like "oh no!" instead of like blushing and being unable to look. But I mean, let's have this hotel chapter prove me wrong!!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I know what's about to happen and I don't like it.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

The surefire weakness of anime people: water.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As usual, their friends day is pretty much the perfect date. Renako's thoughts are certainly more than friendly as well...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I don't get why she thinks your lover isn't also your best friend. Are her parents an arranged marriage or something?

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

I mean, this really has just highlighted how she only sees her as a friend right? Even when the other girl got soaking wet, she was more like "oh no!" instead of like blushing and being unable to look. But I mean, let's have this hotel chapter prove me wrong!!

I mean she was having a gay panic the entire time. She's trying to not think about it and pushing the thought down

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

A hotel, huh? Nice.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I don't get why she thinks your lover isn't also your best friend. Are her parents an arranged marriage or something?

I stopped following this series a couple of chapters ago, I just enjoy reading comments without seeing the actual manga, so it's probably completely out of context...

...but I think it's very optimistic for you to assume that everyone's parents in real life get along well. If anything, anecdotally lots of people I know were saying something to the effect that their parents can't stand each other, and I think it's pretty well established at this point that lots of marriages don't end well :P

joined May 16, 2021

Is there any way i can find raw manga for chapter 17?

joined May 16, 2021

Anyone know where I can read the raws? Thanks

Here:
https://sp.seiga.nicovideo.jp/viewer/mg503127

is there any site where i can find chapter 17?

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Am I tripping or does this have a light novel? Becuz I definitely read that before

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Oh ok I backread through the comments so it is a light novel adaptation
yes it turned out to be haremish and tbh I'm team Ajisai x Rena(we have no kiss scene yet from that ship). Not yet confirmed if Renako likes someone even though she already said that the three people makes her heart throb

last edited at May 27, 2021 4:28AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

After reading the latest chapter in the novel, I'm so confused now who's the endgame ship ://

Update: It's finally Kaho's arc and uhh I really think Mai is the endgame T-T

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 2:41PM

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

ch07

<write a list containing just what you want to do with Rena's body
<give it to her
<refuses to elaborate further
<drink tea

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

She's not really an E cup, is she?

Eqw
joined Nov 13, 2020

I wish someone would pick this manga's translation up again

joined Jan 6, 2017

There's a shitty translation on lilymanga. Well, not a translation. It just takes the novel's text and pastes it on the manga

Eqw
joined Nov 13, 2020

There's a shitty translation on lilymanga. Well, not a translation. It just takes the novel's text and pastes it on the manga

oh yeah i saw, it looks like even they gave up with the “translation” cause there hasn’t been an update in months rip

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRI3B5jiX8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiANnI4bZ3c

The VA they chose for Mai is wonderful. I wish there was an anime.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's really sad what happened to this, we were all enjoying it and then someone with a really shitty translation came and posted their version confusing everyone and then stopped, and sometimes the Spanish version would use the shitty English as base so I can't read that either.

I'm not sure what's the situation with The Zärtlichkeit group, they're probable busy with real life... all in all... I miss this manga.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Eh it's discontinued? I just started reading it, rooting for the lover path btw, not the friend one meh, guess I'll have to drop it :(

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Eh it's discontinued? I just started reading it, rooting for the lover path btw, not the friend one meh, guess I'll have to drop it :(

To be honest it is going the harem route.It seem that the LN was more obvious about it being an harem from the start whereas the manga decide to take this path

joined Mar 25, 2019

Well good news everyone, because the Watanare Fan Discord has picked up translation of this.

https://mangadex.org/title/e160a8e3-304f-4dca-838b-ee1821c490d8/there-s-no-way-i-can-have-a-lover-or-maybe-there-is

joined Jan 2, 2022

Marvel: "Infinity War is the most ambitious crossover event in history."
Me: The latest chapter

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 7:01AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

On the other hand... it deteriorated FAST after the first "match" ends. like the manga later seems like a good way to indicate how... NOT to write certain things.

To reply you must either login or sign up.