Forum › Yuri Couple discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I mean, that's reality. Couples always want to sleep together, but the sad truth is, it's never as comfortable.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

4) "You're especially cute today."

4) It's her twin sister. (Yes, I've seen it happen.)

Fo' real?
In real life or in fiction?

That whale is a homewrecker.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That whale is a homewrecker.

is this NTR

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

DEATH BY SWEETNESS

RIP girl, you will be missed hahaha

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

4) It's her twin sister. (Yes, I've seen it happen.)

Fo' real?
In real life or in fiction?

Lol not in real life. I don't think it ever happened to me or any of my friends in real life... but it certainly can happen, especially if the twins make an effort to look identical.

In manga/games/anime, I've seen it happen many times. It happened to the MC in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: he just couldn't tell apart the green-haired twins. In fact it took him a long time to realize they were two girls, not just one girl who suffered from curious mood swings. (And when he found out, it was in the most embarrassing way...)

Closer to home: in yuri manga, I remember it happening in the first pages of Narcissus Twins. Some loser guy claims to love one of the twins, but then mistakes her for her sister and ridicules himself. (We needn't feel sorry for him because he didn't have a chance to begin with, as those two were wincest sisters, haha.)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Oh I remember Narcissus Twins!
I always thought of those two girls as the future of the MahiMahi, after they graduate. Or perhaps the MahiMahi from an alternate dimension? (≧∇≦)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Lol, haha, such a classic misunderstanding.
When you try to praise your girlfriend saying that:
1) "Your food is especially good today."
2) "You had an especially good idea today."
3) "I slept especially well on your lap today."

You could also sound incredibly by implying that the other days they were not as good, or just plain ol' bad. But you might have to be overly sensitive to see it that way

joined Feb 24, 2019

Oh snap, new characters! As much as I love this couple, I would not be opposed to seeing that new couple show up from time to time. I'm kinda curious about their personalities. Also, we could see how they grow to become more like Couple Prime.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So these two are pretty much the gay mascots of not merely their class but the entire school huh. :3

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Lol, they're inspiring others into gayness. Rock on, you two.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

And somehow Antenna-chan is the pervier one in the couple now.

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 9:56AM

joined Sep 5, 2018

I expected that rather than being the famous yuri couple, they’d be the infamous stop fuckingflirting in the classroom and get a room couple. Bless their tolerant schoolmates.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Antenna-chan won't feel lonely anymore!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oh no, Hime-chan's perversion has become contagious! XD

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I like how instead of being creeper out or disgusted, she liked the idea and decided to try it herself. This manga is a gift.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Sweet little pixies. They already know to spice things up with roleplay. They grow up so fast.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Two and a half months without more Yurippuru goodness... and there's the artist's Twitter has quite a bit of new Yurippuru comics already. Please tell me /u/ Scanlations didn't drop this.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

This manga deserve more love..

48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

I love the whale pillow cameos

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wish someone picked up. It's been 6 months now.

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

I'm thinking of picking this up (Uselessbian Translations). That is, if dynasty approves the upload request. Maybe I'll translate one chapter and test the waters.

joined Jan 19, 2018

Go for it! ( •ᴗ•)ψ

joined Jun 9, 2018

Oh man i love all that wholesomeness. It's a mystery to me why it's not a popular genre and it's not even that common.....

To reply you must either login or sign up.