joined Apr 1, 2015

Oh yeah, that manga existed

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...The fuck?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Alright, I'll admit, not the direction I was expecting that to take. Honestly I think I might enjoy seeing someone try to play 4 different tsundere twintail girls straight.

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

Introspective

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

[Sighs heavily]
[Opens another beer]
Time for a new existential crisis.
That author avatar is quite the handsome lady, though. Wonder how close to real life she is...

joined Jul 4, 2018

I need the ‘Psychological’ tag in this. Really made me think way too hard. Like, harder than I do in electronics classes...

Chained-kong-5ab9c8a67b959
joined Jul 14, 2019

oh yea this manga existed

joined Aug 21, 2017

That's pretty dark

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Everything has an end

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

MWAH
G'night everybody!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Eeeeh, the first page was so promising but then it went all meta on me.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Pirandello would appreciate this.

De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

this is giving me the same vibes as a kumeta kouji skit

tfw you put 4th-wall breaking commentary on manga in your manga and then end with a weird punchline

Chinatsu
joined Jun 23, 2019

This made me a little sad, unexpectedly.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

ngl i'd read that

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Hm...would be cool if they tried to fight that concept. "Just accept your zombie afterlife" is a bit lame for a manga.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Nani?!? What the fuck

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

You didn't had to give me an existential crisis

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Now... I feel bad for my characters...
And I can understand why there are some "neverending" mangas-

joined Mar 5, 2016

Hm...would be cool if they tried to fight that concept. "Just accept your zombie afterlife" is a bit lame for a manga.

death is inevitable, after all

joined Aug 16, 2017

That's a critic of stereotypes in mangas, like loli, tsundere yandere etc... All these characters traits are just recycled to form unoriginal stories, and I agree with the author. His other manga "loli baba" parody that too.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

WitheBurning posted:

That's a critic of stereotypes in mangas, like loli, tsundere yandere etc... All these characters traits are just recycled to form unoriginal stories, and I agree with the author. His other manga "loli baba" parody that too.

The issue with stereotypes is that after coming up with traits for character, good authors try to figure out why character has those traits and how they play off each other, so it'll make for cohesive whole. Bad writers just add traits without really considering whatever they make sense for character or not. Too many new authors liked certain common traits in popular characters, but when coming out with their own characters, only blindly copied them without actually trying to make them work for a character.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It's not like you couldn't flesh out those four characters with distinct personalities. That would be transcending tropes, unlike this story.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

It turned from funny to dark real easily. Kinda choked on my water when she appeared with that hairdo

To reply you must either login or sign up.