Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Fb_img_1662167993947
joined Sep 23, 2020

Idk why everyone is simping Mc so much, to me she just kind of annoying character. Beside I feel like she become their manager either way if they win or not.

Lol are u okay dude~

Fb_img_1662167993947
joined Sep 23, 2020

It's beyond me how people can defend Hima, i get she wants her friends to get along but that's just intrusive, even shiho is mad. I can't stand people that believe they're above all conflict and can solve everyones problems , like dude just let them figure out their problems by themselves . It's fine to give advice but it's annoying when You start meddling in people's problems

Some people don't learn that lesson until they're older. Some times they don't learn at all. Keep in mind these are high school girls dealing with overwhelming sensations and a series of firsts. They are inexperienced. It's a period of time that's usually a hot mess of rampant emotions and illogical/impulsive decision making.

Its true tho

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

It's beyond me how people can defend Hima, i get she wants her friends to get along but that's just intrusive, even shiho is mad. I can't stand people that believe they're above all conflict and can solve everyones problems , like dude just let them figure out their problems by themselves . It's fine to give advice but it's annoying when You start meddling in people's problems

Some people don't learn that lesson until they're older. Some times they don't learn at all. Keep in mind these are high school girls dealing with overwhelming sensations and a series of firsts. They are inexperienced. It's a period of time that's usually a hot mess of rampant emotions and illogical/impulsive decision making.

Its true tho

I wouldn't go so far as to say Hino thinks she's immune to conflict, or some know-it-all who has the right answer. It's more like she's oblivious to context and is desperate to keep relationships afloat. She hates seeing people fight, and it's interfering with her better judgment.

I'm not saying she's making the right call here - it would have been much better to stay out of it. But she has the guts to take on an immovable girl with a condescending attitude like Shiho and still openly declare her support for both parties. Not many people who stick to someone like Shiho after that performance.

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Momoka/Aki pls

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Someone requested this - sorry, it's already here in full.

00d%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Nov 26, 2021

is there any info about chapter 28 release?

joined Aug 13, 2021

is there any info about chapter 28 release?

i'm still waiting for the translation

i'm worry if this manga is getting unpopular due to the actual arc :(

last edited at Dec 2, 2021 10:23AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Please avoid requesting, asking, begging for releases, and always do so respectfully. From my understanding, the editor for this series is currently busy. Please exercise patience and I'm sure we'll have updates soon. Thanks.

Hotpotato204 posted:

This manga is trash. I mean, sorry but that's the truth.

Your trash

Really no need for this, though. Chill.

joined Nov 16, 2021

himas intentions were just for her friends to get along

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Just did a reread of this and it somehow gives me the same feeling as "can't defy the lonely girl". Due to the release schedule and the immediate shift to a different arc after the confession it feels like so much has happened and these two have been dating for quite a while when in reality they haven't even kissed yet.

Really hope the next chapter is coming soon~~~

00d%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Nov 26, 2021

hmm the ch 29 raw already out.......

joined Dec 26, 2021

Please avoid requesting, asking, begging for releases, and always do so respectfully. From my understanding, the editor for this series is currently busy. Please exercise patience and I'm sure we'll have updates soon. Thanks.

Hotpotato204 posted:

Your trash

Really no need for this, though. Chill.

joined Aug 13, 2021

three chapter already out and not translator yet...

00d%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Nov 26, 2021

ch 30 raw already out.........

joined Dec 13, 2020

Hotpotato204 posted:

There are billions of billions of truths in the world, no need to go around screaming each and every one of them. Just because you think your negative judgment on a manga is the absolute truth doesn't imply you must spam the forum with it.

joined Nov 16, 2021

Where do you read the chapter 30 raws?

00d%20-%20copy%20(2)
joined Nov 26, 2021

Where do you read the chapter 30 raws?

https://imgur.com/a/OHfWuv4

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Man hope this doesn't drag out too long kinda bored by this

joined Jan 11, 2018

Man hope this doesn't drag out too long kinda bored by this

I already don't care and don't see how anyone can be friends with that spoiled brat. "I said horrible things about my former friends, left them high and dry, and now I'm constantly being a brat and not talking it out with them even though they're trying to and instead got my friend mixed up in all this."

joined Jul 8, 2019

ngl, was not caring that much for that second part- until last two pages of chapter 28. So we are AGAIN at her singing for her love, for real.
Let's see how this continues.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Anyone knows which chapter this battle of the bands arc ends, so I can pick this back up again?

joined Apr 1, 2013

I wonder what shiho has planned im thinking she's going to turn hima against yori because the way I see it she knows mizuguchi was in love with yori hence why this triangle drama started so if she breaks hima up with yori she's basically hurting both of them. Question I don't know of shiho respects hima or just sees her as someone to manipulate etc

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

Everything is so confusing, everyone's blushing over anyone... the love lines are all over the place. And Hima, gosh... she's lovable but she's a headache.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Hima is cute and all but damn I don't think I could ever see myself dating a girl like that...Yori though...no question

joined Apr 3, 2021

i really hope this isn't gonna be the current editor for this series, someone needs to tell them to learn how to properly size and format text

To reply you must either login or sign up.