Forum › Citrus + discussion

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Mei, after taking the controller, "Why is the X and Y after the A and B button", and then writes down her observations on a notebook....................what an adorable dork!!!!

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Might as well title it "Citrus: Quarantine Edition" it's kinda like they're in quarantine and tbh, it's nice.

The author might as well simply write all the chapters of them spending time in the house, it is where the best scenes happen.

last edited at May 20, 2020 12:53PM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Might as well title it "Citrus: Quarantine Edition" it's kinda like they're in quarantine and tbh, it's nice.

The author might as well simply write all the chapters of them spending time in the house, it is where the best scenes happen.

That would be amazing, but unfortunately, this is Citrus, i'll probably see my grandchildren before we see them finally fuck.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Very adorable

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Clearly they are playing Monster Hunter. Yuzu plays Insect Glaive, a fun but currently somewhat underpowered weapon. Mei, of course, plays a min/maxed sticky ammo bowgun build.

last edited at May 21, 2020 3:54PM

joined Jan 17, 2020

Is Citrus+ coming out this month?
Also, HaruMatsu when

Also, HaruMatsu when

Yes there will be a new chapter out this month & rumor is that it will have 37 pages to it.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yuzu seems badly off-model for most of the chapter, though normal on page 33. Harumin also seemed off, though less so, and normal again on 33.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Yuzu seems badly off-model for most of the chapter, though normal on page 33. Harumin also seemed off, though less so, and normal again on 33.

Could just be a result of her doing her hair up and exposing her forehead. Besides that, any off-model or unfinished art in the web version is usually fixed/improved for the volume release.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Could just be a result of her doing her hair up and exposing her forehead. Besides that, any off-model or unfinished art in the web version is usually fixed/improved for the volume release.

M-hm...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

shimchong posted:

Also, HaruMatsu when

I have a feeling for the next arc... finger crossed....
Well, I don't believe this manga would go with everyone is lesbian route but................... I wouldn't mind.

Harumin's face with the Haruyuzu delusion was priceless hahaha

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 10:31AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I'm torn between thinking that Nene's HaruYuzu delusions are annoying and thinking that Nene's HaruYuzu delusions are hilarious.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Somebody should put a tracking device on Matsuri. Her intentions are good, but its on her nature to be a troublemaker. It´s unwise to leave her uncheked.

^ @BV

They are hilariously annoying...

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 11:44AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It is oddly satisfying to see Yuzu pull the Talk no Jutsu and get Sayaka to embrace her overwhelming gayness for Miyabi, plus, Yzuz talking so openly about her relationship with Mei and how is not something society will accept that easily was also a good character moment for Yuzu. Mei doesn't show much but I appreciate a lot how they tackled this situation as a couple.

Oh, and Yuzu looked really sexy with her hairstyle.

Next, we'll have a Matsuri focused arc, eh? I'm down for it. Especially with the way, it was shown that Harumin is the only one who noticed her absence. Matsuri finally got her armor to crack.

last edited at Jun 22, 2020 12:22PM

Images
joined Jun 11, 2020

Yes Sayaka, embrace the gay

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Oh, and Yuzu looked really sexy with her hairstyle.

She reminds me of Android 18 a bit.

Next, we'll have a Matsuri focused arc, eh? I'm down for it. Especially with the way, it was shown that Harumin is the only one who noticed her absence. Matsuri finally got her armor to crack.

Hopefully that's the case. I almost ship Matsuri with the manager lol.

Mudou%20ayana
joined Oct 29, 2013

Maybe there's a glass of juice through Yuzu's head on page 17.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Still is so odd to change her hair style now, basically showing off more of her injury, realistically speaking, the whole class would be curious and some of them would be like Hey what happened to you?! are you okay? did you got in a fight with Mei?

And it's gonna be even more odd if the next chapter she returns to her normal hairstyle

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The easiest explanation is that the bruise didn't let Yuzu do her hair in her usual way and she had to change it to avoid discomfort. By the end of the chapter, four days have passed and the bruise has healed up so she can go back to her old hairstyle.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That sounds likely, I'm sure they won't explain it so I'll go with that!

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Damn Saburouta is really fucking good at drawing crying faces, almost made me wanna cry too!

joined Jun 22, 2020

Yesss, please make it happen..
Harumin♥️Matsuri
I am excited for Harumatsu to happen ♥️

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Evidently (from posts below) Opinions Differ—but I found Yuzu to be barely recognizable, and kind of . . . creepy looking.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

but I found Yuzu to be barely recognizable

New hairstyles tend to do that to women in general, yeah.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

but I found Yuzu to be barely recognizable

New hairstyles tend to do that to women in general, yeah.

Actually, not so much. Maybe when they’re going for an entirely new personal look, but as a generalization, that sucks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.