Forum › Trap Heroine discussion

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

sure wish hed stop shooting himself in the foot

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The things is... this manga isn't even orginal or interesting. Prunus Girl did this years ago. With more lesbians.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

The things is... this manga isn't even orginal or interesting. Prunus Girl did this years ago. With more lesbians.

Well in Prunus Girl Aikawa preferred to keep his gender mysterious. Also loved to troll Maki. I'd say this one definitely takes different approach. Ignoring all the trap, transgender and other issues, it feels seriously outdated with focus being how guys supposedly can't be cute or wear cute cloths. Apparently the main conflict is that Shin isn't manly enough.

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 6:29PM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I don't normally read this kind of manga but this is very fun so far.

All boys should be cute girls and date each other.

last edited at Dec 8, 2018 7:18PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

I have come to the conclusion that this is a bad version of Prunus Girl.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Haven't read this, but I wanted to point out I've never seen trap being used as a derrogatory term. I know transphobia is a thing and really bad, but I've seriously never seen anyone use trap as a derrogatory term AT ALL.

Kosmonautkong2
joined Dec 14, 2014

If you go to Gelbooru you can find tens of thousands of examples of the term being used in a non-derogatory way. It's kind of celebrated. What's really gonna be the kicker is when edgy 15-year olds see the push to treat is as a slur, then start using it as one just to piss people off.

Not that it'll matter here, since between this and that 4-koma that decided to drive itself into the ground, it seems we're never actually going to top Prunus Girl.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Haven't read this, but I wanted to point out I've never seen trap being used as a derrogatory term. I know transphobia is a thing and really bad, but I've seriously never seen anyone use trap as a derrogatory term AT ALL.

I’ve seen it used that way a number of times, in pretty clearly derogatory ways. So it does happen.

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

depend ln cultural, and i suggest everytime you heard trap, think it 's about a cute boy dress like a girl instead. Life will be easier, Cheer.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If we go as far as to change the original name of the manga because some people are homophobic then we have to remember that the word gay is also used in a derogatory ways too... Of course, in many cases with mangas like this, is better to use the word cross-dresser but this one can't be the case.
In my experience, instead of derogatory or an insult, I've seen it used more in a kinky way or when it comes to sexual teasing like all those memes with Astolfo, specially with characters that act like "you want to see under my skirt? fufufufu you perv!!" like the MC here

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 10:30AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

In my experience, instead of derogatory or an insult, I've seen it used more in a kinky way or when it comes to sexual teasing like all those memes with Astolfo, specially with characters that act like "you want to see under my skirt? fufufufu you perv!!" like the MC here

The way I saw it most used in mangas was more when someone enjoyed cross-dressing and trolling other people. They were deceiving them on purpose, to just tease them without expecting anything (or did they?). I can see how it can be used as a insult, but I saw it used more as a playful term.

joined May 22, 2018

Oh this is new and I like it, let's go to the comments section!

Trap is a slur that frames transgender and crossdressing people as deceptive and predatory. This perception is used to justify violence against us. I've seen it use against myself and transgender friends by people who hate us repeatedly. It is not a term that belongs on Dynasty-Scans any more than tranny would. It's unacceptable. It's extremely disappointing that you'd allow stuff to be listed here with slurs in the title.

Nevermind! Let's stay out of the comments section!

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

Daaaaamn, I was already disappointed to see this awesome manga as "dropped" here, but some kind soul post updates to it on another manga site. Lucky! First 10 chapters translated so far.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Daaaaamn, I was already disappointed to see this awesome manga as "dropped" here, but some kind soul post updates to it on another manga site. Lucky! First 10 chapters translated so far.

Have to get permission from the scanlater also actually remember to do it.

joined Jul 20, 2016

Trap is a slur that frames transgender and crossdressing people as deceptive and predatory. This perception is used to justify violence against us. I've seen it use against myself and transgender friends by people who hate us repeatedly. It is not a term that belongs on Dynasty-Scans any more than tranny would. It's unacceptable. It's extremely disappointing that you'd allow stuff to be listed here with slurs in the title.

An sjw right here in dynasty scans. What a shame

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

An sjw right here in dynasty scans. What a shame

That feeling when u just want to frap to trans people in piece but they keep asking you repspect them

GAMERS WAKE UP

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 4:47AM

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

God damn it I hate pussy attentionwhores like you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

God damn it I hate pussy attentionwhores like you.

I'll thank you to remember the very first of the Dynasty rules.

First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

Take a day off.

Insignificant
6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Take a day off.

Thank you. Vacation time is always a good thing.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

reread this and really dont like the mc

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

What a mess this manga is.The ending also is a mess (chapter 30). This manga is one of the perfect example for reading backwards from the final chapter back up a few just to have a feel of whether you like it or not. You do not want to read 29 chapters and then the ending of chapter 30 ruins the entire story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.