Forum › About a Lazy High School Guy Who Woke Up as a Girl One Morning (web comic) discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

the only time when u wish someone get raped

What.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

is this actually het or did we just put it there?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'd say the confusion is perfectly indicative of Orie's current state in-universe.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

So far we have nothing more than an MC who appears to be about as interested in romance or sex as watching paint dry and some confused friends that could at best be described as having a crush on him. Is there even such a thing as a Het Crush tag? Also if it has a Het Crush tag it needs a Yuri Crush one as well since we have a mirror of the situation with a girl now as well.

There has always been a really odd double standard here when it comes to het and yuri tags. If a guy so much as makes one off handed comment about the indifferent female mc being attractive etc. the het gets stamped all over it yet conversely if you get a girl showing constant romantic interest in the same indifferent female MC at best it might get a subtext or possibly a yuri crush designation after like 6 chapters of it.

last edited at Dec 31, 2018 7:38PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

For whatever reason, Yasuda is officially my hero. The laziness is a superpower. Yasuda's like a gender-I-don't-care version of Melville's "Bartelby the Scriviner." Fools, to think you can defeat Yasuda-sama!

he subconsciously wants to be raped

joined Jan 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

joined Jul 19, 2018

Hey now, you should know better than to project your own inner desires and fantasies on others even if they are fictitious characters.

The MC's couldn't-give-a-single-shit stare still cracks me up every time I see it.

last edited at Jan 25, 2019 6:30AM

CatastropheLesbian
Pl.ease
joined Dec 2, 2018

....dude what

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

what the hell

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

the only time when u wish someone get raped

huh

joined Dec 13, 2018

I would like my map of this statement to be erased, please .

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

There has always been a really odd double standard here when it comes to het and yuri tags. If a guy so much as makes one off handed comment about the indifferent female mc being attractive etc. the het gets stamped all over it yet conversely if you get a girl showing constant romantic interest in the same indifferent female MC at best it might get a subtext or possibly a yuri crush designation after like 6 chapters of it.

There's this weird thing among yuri fans that as soon as a guy is even visible in a series, it's suddenly "hetshit".
On the other hand, while it's true that there's a weird number of actual yuri manga here that won't get tagged with it because there's "only" been half a dozen chapters about girls in love with other girls (cough Ayakashiko cough), we put the subtext tag on series that have none, like Hitoribocchi no OO Seikatsu. It's weird.

last edited at Feb 2, 2019 6:18AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Being Hayasaka (either of them, really) is suffering. :c

joined Jul 19, 2018

Mwahahaha, the MC has begun to figure out he can get horny guys to do stuff for his lazy ass just by leveraging the power of boobs.

Now he just needs to realize he can utilize this same technique against horny girls who are into other girls.

last edited at Feb 2, 2019 9:27PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Dude needs a sports bra.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

There are front hooks and sports bras tho, no need to make the guy cry.

Also maybe it hurts around that area because its a wired bra, like there's a wire-like thing running around the pad, little sister should have told him about these things first while choosing lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She actually made the poor guy cry... :D

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Did he have to remind his roommate that he has no love life? ;_; Poor Hayasaka.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also maybe it hurts around that area because its a wired bra, like there's a wire-like thing running around the pad, little sister should have told him about these things first while choosing lol

She was probably... distracted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0205216f3f9dd4fe234cb9e2fba7ae84
joined May 15, 2017

Dis dat good shit

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Epic

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This would probably be how I would act if I was a girl, a cheap bastard through and through

last edited at Feb 16, 2019 11:24PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

"You will bleed every month and it will be painful and moving in bed can even be a challenge" ... just say that. Who in their right mind would want to bleed every 28 days?

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Poor Orie. Her plan was just starting to bear fruit. XD

... Also, I didn't know "bra tops" were a thing. You learn something new everyday.

To reply you must either login or sign up.