Forum › About a Lazy High School Guy Who Woke Up as a Girl One Morning (web comic) discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Damn dude, you didn't have to be that cruel.

He (She?*) is not being cruel, but rather painfully blunt with zero subtlety or tact.

• I have no idea what gendered pronoun to use; he's not transgender, but he doesn't give a fuck about being genderswapped either, yet so far he's also doesn't give a fuck about caring for anything that is remotely "feminine", not even finding appropiate underwear. If I didn't know better, I'd say that he's essentially of "neuter" gender identity.

last edited at May 25, 2019 4:51PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/024/002/%5BHachimitsu_Scans%5D_Mendokusagari_c12_06.png
"Jabber is a texting app for exchanging messages."
No. Jabber is an XMPP additive nightmare and an affront to the sanity of living beings.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I was about to say no way girls aren't that annoying, I should know lol and then it turns out its literally just her which is why she has no friends

Girl needs to chill

joined Apr 25, 2016

Killshot!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"You will bleed every month and it will be painful and moving in bed can even be a challenge" ... just say that. Who in their right mind would want to bleed every 28 days?

But whos to say the downtime between the bleeding isnt easier? Could be quite the conundrum for this guy

"Every 28 days you can skip all your classes and sleep in the infirmary" <-- what LGWWUAAGOM hears.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Igarashi
Not gonna say she wasn't being annoying, but I can relate, including to being considered annoying

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 11:51PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Plot twist: the manga is het because Yasuda goes back to being a boy and he keeps igarashi as a gf bc she is the least annoying girl he's ever found

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This is being reworked into a serialization. I assume this webcomic version is on permanent hiatus.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Predictions for LHGWWUGOM's future? I predict they'll stay a she, and will "grow up" to be a good-looking Pillow Princess.

Gaywatermelon
joined Feb 13, 2020

This dude looks like the lazy version of Kageyama.

last edited at May 28, 2020 5:41AM

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Someone in the other version's thread mentioned Ranma 1/2. Reading that I briefly wondered if Ooshima would become Tatewaki Kuno, then dismissed the thought. Yet that really has come true.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

^so true. And mildly annoying. I'm not into too into circumstances that are that forced.

And also, not to be too complainy, but I'd kinda would have liked a "mechanic" for the gender switching that's a bit wackier than "it's this area here". Something that'd promise some future back-and-forth switching. But I guess that's beyond the scope of the manga.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's really unfortunate that not only Hachimitsu Scans have shifted their focus away from the webcomic version to the serialization, but nobody else seems interested in picking up said webcomic version (besides the one person who did one chapter a while ago).

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Interesting....

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Why did it skip from 12 to 21/16?

I read the explanation at the beginning buy it doesn't explain the leap either way

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 3:45AM

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

Damn dude, you didn't have to be that cruel.

He (She?*) is not being cruel, but rather painfully blunt with zero subtlety or tact.

• I have no idea what gendered pronoun to use; he's not transgender, but he doesn't give a fuck about being genderswapped either, yet so far he's also doesn't give a fuck about caring for anything that is remotely "feminine", not even finding appropiate underwear. If I didn't know better, I'd say that he's essentially of "neuter" gender identity.

Not gender-fluid, but gender-lazy.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Does the latest translated chapter continue from the previous one? I haven't read it yet past the disclaimer due to being unsure.

last edited at Jul 31, 2020 12:22PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Does the latest translated chapter continue from the previous one? I haven't read it yet past the disclaimer due to being unsure.

It continues from the latest chapter of the serialized version.

To reply you must either login or sign up.