Forum › Posts by AdorableOwly

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

Volume 9 coming next month
https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/17815454/

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Vol 8 had an 8 month gap between Japanese release and English translation. Gonna be a long wait but I hope it's worth it!!

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

So much for switching to first names. But OMG that was such a sweet chapter!!

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

Should've called this chapter "Naked Cake and Kase-san".

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

we finally reached the major turning point in the story i'm so excited. only 10 more years til we catch up to the novels ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Ten years? Is the gap that big?

Beginning of tome 12 (manga) is the end of the 3rd tome of the light novel. The 8th tome of the LN got released this year. The manga has been running for 5 years. You can do your calculations... But yeah, it will take a while.

OMG we're only at the end of light novel 3?? I'm glad the novels are being illustrated in so much detail that 11-12 vols of manga equals 3 light novels, but that huge gap really sucks lol. That said though, I'm loving this manga!

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

Most of you guys are arguing and here i am just enjoying the manga peacefully

Right? Everyone's debating the good and the bad of Shiho's character on the plot, and I'm just enjoying Yori/Shiho awkwardly apologizing/clearing things up, Yori trusting Hima to keep being Shiho's band manager, Hima helping Shiho try to text Aki, and what seems to be the start of Shiho/Aki proper. Why argue anything? Just enjoy this relatively drama free chapter where people communicated and cleared the air with each other lol.

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

I hope the mangaka decides to continue this story one day. I adored the three released volumes. More of this lovely friend group dynamic and more Mafuyu and Koharu cuteness please!!

joined Dec 7, 2022

What a supportive mom???

AdorableOwly
joined Dec 7, 2022

Well at least Kase realized her actions in postponing the moving plans were wrong and she's applying to Yamada. Already better than last chapter. And I would hope that Kase is about to reassure Yamada that Yamada is more important than anyone else. That "hickey" in the title is promising lol