joined Mar 17, 2017

as long as UmiEli stay alive

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Nico x Nozomi continues to be great

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Soooo I'm wondering.... where's the Nico X Nozomi part?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That was fun. Not really a shipping story, but a nice slice of life bit nonetheless.

as long as UmiEli stay alive

Yes I am sure you felt this was very relevant to this story focusing on Nozomi and Nico.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, I wish there were more stories with them actually having a relationship. Most of the time it's "good friendship" stuff like this. As nice as it is, I really would like to see them actually together.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Yeah, I wish there were more stories with them actually having a relationship. Most of the time it's "good friendship" stuff like this. As nice as it is, I really would like to see them actually together.

Really? It feels like there's way more relationship content than regular friendship/hanging out content. This is a nice break from the usual.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I dunno, this felt like it was at the BFF level.

I was expecting like romanic NozoNico, but I am totally fine with this because I love NozoNico BFF too.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Gayass Maki still likes to keep that Nico's photo though

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think it's great Nico x Nozomi. And they're right: comic Nico looks like Nozomi's little sister - a lot. Romantically, I would say this is all unsettled - Eri could be with Nozomi or Umi, Nozomi with Eli or Nico, Nico with Nozomi or Maki. And at this stage no one would be heartbroken, no matter how it turns out. This mangaka is pretty good at canon, and pretty good at building an alternative situation.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think it's great Nico x Nozomi. And they're right: comic Nico looks like Nozomi's little sister - a lot. Romantically, I would say this is all unsettled - Eri could be with Nozomi or Umi, Nozomi with Eli or Nico, Nico with Nozomi or Maki. And at this stage no one would be heartbroken, no matter how it turns out. This mangaka is pretty good at canon, and pretty good at building an alternative situation.

Eh, to my tragic, gay heart, who wants so much to see those two who know deep loneliness and interact so well to come together, the ambiguity is almost painful. I do like them as friends, but not getting any sort of assurance that there'll ever be more to it, urgh...

last edited at Jun 9, 2017 12:17PM

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Good God, this is cute! Nozomi reaching out for help, and Nico, who actually is as kind as she pretends to be, giving it to her :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Good God, this is cute! Nozomi reaching out for help, and Nico, who actually is as kind as she pretends to be, giving it to her :3

That's one thing I like about Nico. She has her bravado, but when you manage to get by her defenses she's very family-oriented, just the sort of thing Nozomi is missing in her life. Nozomi might be the mother figure to µ's, but Nico knows how to actually fill a "mom" role.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Gayass Maki still likes to keep that Nico's photo though

She even put it in her bag!! Hhahahah so sneaky~ but i loved this one it was funny :3

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I mean, they must have had dark circles under there eyes for some reason! Spoiler: They did the do

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I mean, they must have had dark circles under there eyes for some reason! Spoiler: They did the do

The question is, did they interlace fingers without even wearing gloves, or just minor stuff like fucking each others' brains out?

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

I added the Nozomi x Nico tag without the yuri tag because this is very much a story about NozoNico (duh) even if it isn't gay. Someone looking for NozoNico stories is likely to enjoy this.

...friendship is important too, guys!

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

as long as I get a new NozoxNico, even if its only friendship, I am happy. This is my fav ship after all. I still need more of this ship. <3

joined Apr 25, 2015

Kanbayashi Makoto seems to have good romance series with them that gradually builds up. Sadly not all of them are translated.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nicocchi_is_mine_just_for_today#11
I'm wondering what Maki will do with that photo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined May 25, 2017

The expressions and mouths in this are great

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I added the Nozomi x Nico tag without the yuri tag because this is very much a story about NozoNico (duh) even if it isn't gay. Someone looking for NozoNico stories is likely to enjoy this.

...friendship is important too, guys!

It still is pretty gay even if they aren't dating. I mean, Nico and Nozomi are both so gay.

joined Jul 21, 2016

Nozomi and Nico are cute friends. This felt nice.

Also, Maki gayness is so amusing. She kept the photo Haha.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

What's SID in the afterword mean? Anyone know?

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 3:08AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

What's SID in the afterword mean? Anyone know?

http://love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Live!_School_idol_diary

To reply you must either login or sign up.