Forum › Her World discussion

Capture_001_18092013_1154032
joined Mar 2, 2012

Sofar this is shaping up to be one of Hakamadas better stories, altough as she's usualy bad at endings i feel like i shouldn't judge it yet. But I still have to say that I quite like the simpleness of her art.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The story line is becoming very interesting O.o can't wait to see what the next chapter has in store for us :)
thank you for all the hard work and time you have put into this ^-^

Saya
joined Apr 8, 2013

you damn right

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

thanks yuri girl, this world needs more of you

joined Mar 23, 2013

Yes! More girls that sexually assault another girl.

last edited at Apr 25, 2013 1:24PM

joined Feb 19, 2013

I kinda like the tone of Hakamada Mera story but the art work is a problem here i think.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

The art work is always the problem.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Yuri girl, thanks a lot for your hardwork, looking forward for more =)) also thanks dynasty =)

this has become really interesting in a lot of ways..

is it just me or hikawa doesnt seem to refuse at first?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Art work is definitely a matter of preference. I like both Hakamada Mera's artwork and stories.

I had previously translated chapters one and two, but now I've got to translate the rest. So chapter three will probably be a bit slower coming out. I've read it, but I can't make a translation from that; my vocabulary is too small, especially when reading kanji characters.

...Now where did I put those dictionaries and references?... As if I weren't using (all six of) them during the first two chapters also.

last edited at Apr 25, 2013 7:13PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Art work is definitely a matter of preference.

sure it is,
i see there's a lot of people that dislike it, but i love it, not only because it's really quite unique, but very expressive too, perfect for the emotional of the stories.

i can wait, it's nice to know that i'll read this story to the end (and a morinaga's one-shot after this, probably)

joined Mar 30, 2012

I'm liking this story. Nice translation project, and I'm also excited that translator is picking up a morinaga shot :)

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

When I first some of Hakamada Mera work I wasn't to fond of the art, but I must say over the time I have taken a liken for it. I also feel like the author work gets better and better each time I read something new of Hakamada.

last edited at Apr 26, 2013 8:35AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Is this the first work of Hakamada's that contains smut? This series' content certainly makes it stand out a bit from her other stories. As I mentioned before, while I'm not always the biggest fan of Hakamada's art, I do like it here.

Thanks to Yuri Girl for the chapter, and I will be looking forward to the next parts of the story.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Thank you Yuri Girl for this lovely new chapter :D

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Seeing Hakamada's doll faces in a smutty context makes me uncomfortable somehow.

joined May 10, 2013

yuri girl. ..saikou!!! lovely chapter :)

joined Mar 23, 2013

Seeing Hakamada's doll faces in a smutty context makes me uncomfortable somehow.

Like you're seeing something you shouldn't see right ? That makes it even more exciting.

omnscient0 Admin
Apple
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 1, 2010

Don't like "story within a story" stories, its really putting a dampener on this for me

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

Page 12: instead of 'certain' it spells 'curtain'. XD

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

page 97: "what I am able do". I think the sentence is either "What I am able to do" or "What I am able to". it sounds weird.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Don't like "story within a story" stories, its really putting a dampener on this for me

I actually think this particular story in a story really parallels the main one and enhances (my) understanding of the main plot.

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

I actually think this particular story in a story really parallels the main one and enhances (my) understanding of the main plot.

+1 idk how to explain it myself, but yep.. prolly coz it mirrors the thoughts of Hikawa?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

this is one of the things i love of hakamada mera,

once more, thanks yuri girl

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Your are very welcome. I hope I am able to continue doing this for some time.

Page 12: instead of 'certain' it spells 'curtain'. XD

page 97: "what I am able do". I think the sentence is either "What I am able to do" or "What I am able to". it sounds weird.

Ah, the perils of doing my own proof reading. I've been warned. It should be "What I am able to do." I'll either get a revision up at some point, or include corrected pages in the 4th chapter.

joined Jan 31, 2013

For some reson the request I made for the blackmail tag ended up in the synopsis place

To reply you must either login or sign up.