Forum › Posts by emadd9

emadd9
Stretch discussion 18 Oct 15:43
joined Feb 19, 2013

Yuri is dead here i'm go crying in the corner.

emadd9
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 10:16
joined Feb 19, 2013

There must be a middle-ground between Lily Love, where everything happens lightning fast and Fluttering Feelings where they are still wrapping their mind around the attraction.

No no, we deal only in extremes here in reality.

FF is perfectly good. I think the one that need to speed up is Stretch .

emadd9
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 03:54
joined Feb 19, 2013

Now I feel bad criticizing some of the story points.

Nevertheless, I'd have wished for a slower pace and more in-depth characterization.

Personal preference I guess.

You don't have to worries about this from what i saw on her facebook ,
Ratana is kindda sadis and seem like she liked all those criticizing comment. lol

// Sorry my authors I'm kidding. ;-)

emadd9
Lily Love discussion 17 Apr 10:05
joined Feb 19, 2013

STOP WITH THE TEASING, AUTHOR

jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit

Author just guote your comment. post it on her facebook and said that she feel kindda sadism when read the comment. (anyway like those comments).

"jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit" This is the new word of the year for me lmao . I have never heard someone say or use this word and my girlfriend started laughing uncontrollably when I used this in a sentence. I asked "Sweetheart , do I ever do things that will make your heart penis rage to the point you can't take it anymore?" She woke from a dead sleep and just looked at me until she started laughing . Well now it's two hours later and she finally let me out of the handcuffs , and I don't think I can walk for the moment, thankfully I had my tablet on the nightstand ;) and I have learned that this word heart penis is not only a descriptive word but also a trigger setting of the moe button in your lovers head <3 So for now I need to crawl to the shower and somehow let my boss I will be late for work due to the fact that I can't stand or walk at the moment . Thank you for the new word :D

ohh god if only I have a girlfriend. I swear.........

emadd9
Lily Love discussion 17 Apr 01:33
joined Feb 19, 2013

STOP WITH THE TEASING, AUTHOR

jesus fuck my heartpenis cant take this shit

Author just guote your comment. post it on her facebook and said that
she feel kindda sadism when read the comment. (anyway like those comments).

last edited at Apr 17, 2015 10:06AM

emadd9
Lily Love discussion 18 Feb 01:33
joined Feb 19, 2013

Thanks for the information.
I personally do not find them silly, but was trying to figure out how they come like that.
That's interesting he, now I'm wondering if friends pick the nickname for you or you tell them how to call you?

Just like the real name
Your parents named you from the start.

And for the one who found those names silly.
What we got this day is way more than that.
Nowadays parents start to named thair child ipad , tabled , facebook, insta. LOL

emadd9
Lily Love discussion 09 Feb 15:40
joined Feb 19, 2013

"Thailand women shouldn't smoke"
well I have a bad felling with this sentence kinda racist somehow and I'm Thai.
actually you should say "Normally Thai women not smoke" than that sentence.
It not like smoking is banned or people will treat you different or anything.
It just from the point of view that other women didn't do this thing which is considering as a bad thing ,people will have a strong felling (both good and bad) to the one who do it . anyway it the same for men but people will have a softer felling that all.

after read this I just found the raw version and I have a little different felling when I read the raw maybe it about the translation but i understand how difficult it would be. my English is not good either so I cheer you on. Keep going and serve us good work in the future SUSU.

joined Feb 19, 2013

Just read citrus ch.14 and it so annoyed . thank god this one refreshing.
anyway for SNSD fan girl this couple is sooo TaeNy ... love it >___<

joined Feb 19, 2013

Rokuroichi is so good. i really love his work.

emadd9
Her World discussion 25 Apr 15:55
joined Feb 19, 2013

I kinda like the tone of Hakamada Mera story but the art work is a problem here i think.

emadd9
joined Feb 19, 2013

Is this story has the next chapter. I never see manga vol.2 of this one.

The story is serialized in Rakuen, is up to 10 chapters now and still ongoing as far as I know. Hope I got your question(?) right.

you got it right. thank for answer my question =w=

emadd9
joined Feb 19, 2013

Is this story has the next chapter. I never see manga vol.2 of this one.