Forum › You Are Mine discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Really reminds me of this one
Aside from ofc, that the oblivious and "pursuing/hinting" character are the same the characters/relationship dynamics are different
I suppose that it's not a good idea when they do this, and creates a stalemate, to be the one aware of everything yet also the one waiting, but I don't mind it in fiction. Idk if ppl do this irl, I'd imagine that they'd get hyped.thirsty if they knew their feelings were reciprocated, and would majorly tryhard at forcing the other to make a move, if they insist on the other making the move first I guess?
I guess I'm just happy knowing that it's mutual. Unrequited love feels like biggest source of angst/conflict, the other, waiting, feels less important/more bearable. (Although in mc's case, she doesn't know, which still makes it a source of angst then :<)

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 10:03PM

Nep
joined Apr 28, 2016

oh great now dynasty scan begin to delete people's post like other retarded forum ?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

oh great now dynasty scan begin to delete people's post like other retarded forum ?

Of course we do, how dumb do you have to be to not know that? Maybe you have us confused with somewhere you'd rather go?

But while we're on the subject, I'm telling you to quit the shitposting. You think something's shit, say it out loud and move on. You're basically getting to be a tiresome drive-by troll, and if you keep it up, you're out.

%e3%83%81%e3%83%83%e3%83%86%e3%82%a3
joined May 10, 2015
Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Wait what? You keep her waiting TEN YEARS and only talk about guys to DISCOURAGE her from confessing and basically killing any hope she has. I'm so confused what kind of mentality even is this?

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

Omg she made a move on her in her "sleep" and she didn't take it!!! Hm then again she /did/ call her out to a seafood restaurant of all places so she'll probably bring that moment up? Who knows... I don't think she actually dated any guys but made it up and didn't realize how /really/ unattainable that made her.
UHG DUMMY. YOU'RE LUCKY SHE LOVES YOU SO MUCH.

last edited at Nov 11, 2016 9:30AM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

I wonder if in a society that places a lot of emphasis on relationships/your position in relation to society, there is more hesitation in disrupting the "social status quo"/relationship status quo. I agree with a lot of the comments here, that if someone just said SOMETHING, they wouldn't be stuck playing these games. But at the same time, I wonder if that's because I'm coming from American culture/a culture where our relationship to other people isn't as important as say our individuality.

I think it really shows how important the people to people relationship is when you look at the language. ex. in Japan they are always addressing someone by Sempai/Kouhai, as opposed to directly saying their name, where as in America you would just call a classmate by their name. I wonder if the trope of hesitating to reveal your true feelings is a common feeling in Japanese society, and if those feelings are brought about by the emphasis of the people to people relationship...

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

We don't even know for how long Ai has known her friend is in love with her lol. Maybe she just figured it out a couple of weeks ago. I'll just assume that's what's happened and I'll also assume she finally confessed to her that evening. Gimme a sequel! ^w^
And everybody complaining about them not confessing to each other for so long... It does happen.

Also... Daaaaamn, that art is really nice!

last edited at Nov 12, 2016 3:56AM

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

I mean i guess its a cute story but i have to agree when others say i'm not a fan of this trope...like, if someone i liked knew and their feelings were mutual, but they wanted ME to make the first move while going as far as to date other people and wait years...I'd be pretty pissed off. Being in love and fearing rejection is horrible...so it would feel like they were toying with my emotions...eh. I guess its okay since they probably end up together anyways.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I dont think she really went out with guys... Just a made up story, to make Yuuko comes to her, thats it..

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I just don't get these kinds of stories. I honestly feel like the authors aren't thinking when they throw out that number "oh a decade went by." I suppose it's possible to keep something like that from someone for ten years but I have hard time imagining it. And when I do, I just get kind of annoyed. A decade goes by and you can't even bring it up to so you can at least be rejected and, you know, not waste an entire decade?

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

What a terrible selfish person. if ever there was time for a 'sorry but I've met someone else' it would be here.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

I'm not a fan of this trope. If you know someone likes you and you feel the same way it's kind of shitty to just let them wallow in uncertainty when you could just make a move yourself.

THIS.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well I guess they confess to each other at the seafood restaurant. Yay happy ending. Now leave it alone.

Hahahah! Best comment so far! I agree with you (≧∇≦)

joined Jun 12, 2012

nice art. shitty trope

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Argh! Why!? Do women, really sleep with people, just to tease, the person they love, so they get jealous, and make the first move? I mean why? And if your in love with a lesbian, WHY WOULD YOU SLEEP WITH GUYS, TO GET HER ATTENTION!? I can't think of a worse way to seduce a lesbian, than rubbing your heterosexuality in her face.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Don't worry, they are fine. http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rainbow_secret_extra_and_afterword#8

While it was a dirty move. The situation was not same. Those girls were already having sex, so Haruka knew a lesbian relationship was at least a possibly. More importantly Chintsu didn't keep poor Haruka on the hook for ten years.

joined Sep 1, 2017

I dont think she really went out with guys... Just a made up story, to make Yuuko comes to her, thats it..

Really? You think that Yuuko went ten years without meeting a single one of her best friend's boyfriends. I know I would get suspicions if my best friend never introduced me to his girlfriends.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Well I guess they confess to each other at the seafood restaurant. Yay happy ending. Now leave it alone.

Hahahah! Best comment so far! I agree with you (≧∇≦)

Whats the point of comments, if we can't gripe about the story.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Really? You think that Yuuko went ten years without meeting a single one of her best friend's boyfriends. I know I would get suspicions if my best friend never introduced me to his girlfriends.

knowing how Dense she is,
well yeah why not?
she might've avoided meeting with those dudes for 10 years.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

let's say yukko did meet with one of em once or twice.
however knowing how ai's persona, it wouldn't be surprising for her to have a lot of friends, nd most likely all of those meeting were staged.

Imean she seems really good at acting u know,
she must've been an actress or smthing, I mean being able to hide that sly persona of hers behind happy go lucky persona like that is really impressive u know.

on top of that it's so obvious that ai's really sadistic nd prideful person. so I don't think she would go out with those dudes For Real just to make yukko come at her.
let alone being ai's real boy friend, if they really did exist, I bet those dudes were actually scared of her.

with that being said,
at the end of the day.. ai was like, "fuck it.. fuck my pride! Ive had enough! (kissing yukko passionately)"
it means.. after this long 10 years..,
the winner of the endurance challenge is~~ Yuukkoo!!
*clap *clap *clap

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

We don't know that Ai lied to Yuuko or not but...
- even if she just lied about the boyfriend things, she still cruel.
- if she tell the truth but never had s*x with them (which is maybe why she always got dump), she is very cruel and stupid.
- if she tell the truth and did it with those dude, then she is VERY VERY CRUEL and VERY VERY STUPID. I wish that Yuuko will give up on her and go out with someone then Ai will realize how stupid she is.

joined Dec 14, 2019

fifth reread >:( they’re so USELESS oh my god why do I keep coming back lmaoo it’s like I expect something different to happen this time skdjfkkdkd pleasee someone recommend me a fluffy manga w this troupe sjfjdkd this is so not cool >:(

joined Dec 14, 2019

pls I’m not one to root for couples like these but they’d be so cute together dhfikddk I just can’t I’m gonna cry

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Okay, what!? How exactly is she "trying to entice her", by dating (or claim to be dating, I don't even care what the case is) man after man? Yeah, I can't see how this could possibly not work!

"She arbitrarily created this distance on her own, because she's completely oblivious...". Right, it definitely wasn't because you completely misled her to believe that you were straight and even denied the validity of her unrequited - as she thought - love!? Like, isn't it cruel to say something like that right after the other person has basically confessed that they have such unrequited feelings?

I don't know, I'm just so mad at this story... At least I was relieved to see that most people here shared my feelings.

To reply you must either login or sign up.