Forum › Riko & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springs discussion

joined Jul 3, 2011

somehow they give the feel of yui and mio from k-on

That's who they reminded me of, I couldn't put my finger on it and Kyouko and Yui from Yuru Yuri as well.
It was a pretty good set up for the story and looks interesting.

last edited at Apr 18, 2013 10:36AM

joined Jan 30, 2013

Aw, come on, it has to be Ritsu. I mean, Mio hits Ritsu all the time and she can be an airhead too!

joined Apr 9, 2013

hahaha I love haru already, such a perv! how long is this series?

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

It's at 24 or 25 chapters now and still ongoing.

joined Mar 23, 2013

It's at 24 or 25 chapters now and still ongoing.

That's a lot of cute girls doing cute things! Can't say I'm unhappy at how lengthy this series is.

I remember reading the first few chapters by another scan group, glad this have been picked up again.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This... was too cute for words.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

It seems the other scan group working on this just released chapter 6. I agree after reading the first few that yuri project does a better job. Will you continue to compete? I'm guessing you'll be way past them in no time, considering how fast releases come out from yuri project.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Chapter 5, the number on their page is incorrect. And yes, we'll continue working on it; the reasons I listed why we picked up the series in the first place haven't changed, going by this one. Currently reshuffling my workload to have the first volume done asap.

last edited at Apr 22, 2013 12:29AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Haha. While I haven't checked the scanlations of the other group out, I'll be rooting for you in that case. Really enjoyed the first chapter, will be excited as heck for more. Thanks for the awesome work and effort!

joined May 17, 2013

I like it. It has a comedic, not too serious air about it. A nice refresher from the serious, problem that always needs to be solved, didn't figure my feelings for her till it might be too late, tone many of the mangas take.

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

nah haru is more like yui. ricchan was a bit smarter than this. yui was a complete moron like haru. btw im talking about the relationship between them just the way they act.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Really enjoyed ch. 2 too. That class introduction was great. Haru's whole "Iruka Club" reminds me of Madoka's Jersey-bu from Rinne no Lagrange; wonder how it will play into the story. I assume the club means there will be other members/characters but will also be looking forward to Haru and Riko's romance.

Big thanks to Yuri Project for the new chapter! Will be looking forward to more.

joined Apr 1, 2013

This is the first time i see this type of girl o.O Haru doesn't hide that she's a pervert (maybe she does but is terrible at acting xD) and i like her hyperness, if she wouldn't be hyper then it would be kinda boring. Well, i'm looking forward to new chapters, thanks for uploading it here :)

hell yes

joined Apr 25, 2013

Fun story :D

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

epic credit page

joined May 28, 2013

Haru is such an amazing character. The perfect mix of pervert, hyper, ditzy and cute. I wonder if this manga will go into romance because I want to see how Haru would respond to those feelings _

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Haru reminds me a lot of Kyouno Madoka from Rinne no Lagrange.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

So so promising :D I love this series

sickandtiredtoday
Index
joined Apr 7, 2013

The world needs more representations of hyper perverted girls. Speaking of which, what is with the school? Sensei welcoming a new comrade? Is this finally, a proper yuri school? A training ground for those who love lily flavored pocky sticks, to be unleashed upon an unsuspecting world? The mind boggles.

last edited at May 29, 2013 9:38PM

2w5t94i
joined Feb 27, 2011

Yuri Project has chapter 3 out already if anyone is interested.

Liking the series so far :D

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Super-shy yandere, huh...

joined May 1, 2013

The art is awesome and the characters are interesting.. the only problem is the too plain story (for now..)

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

great credit page, like always...

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Now I want to ship Akane x Riko.

last edited at May 31, 2013 5:34PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Aw man, Riko is so cute its a crime to be that cute !!! Omochikaeri~~ at page 108 :DDD

To reply you must either login or sign up.