Forum › Even When a Stray Lamb is Weary discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I don't know about anyone else, but this was incredibly sweet and romantic.

joined Mar 4, 2015

Why did end like that it could have been longer.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] this was incredibly sweet and romantic.

Agreed. This was greatly enjoyable to me, the pace was flawless. Definitely one of the best one-shots I've read here lately.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I want more...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Art was gorgeous, can't wait to see more from this author

last edited at Sep 21, 2016 7:44PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Good shit right here

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

This sure will be my fav.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Hiro is Miss Wolf, and Meiko is the stray Lamb.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/even_when_a_stray_lamb_is_weary#17
"Now, when I do this, can you see more... or less? ...More... or less? 1... or 2? 3... or 4? Now let's move on to the left eye..."
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/even_when_a_stray_lamb_is_weary#21
Also what's with the "my dreams" and "forget" floating around there?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also what's with the "my dreams" and "forget" floating around there?

It's basically that thing Japan likes to do where they present a word but give it a different reading. Think all those chunibyo names that are spelled with kanji but given English pronunciations.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Not a big fan of the overly-theatrical/romanticized narrations nor themes involving romance.
But this artist, I like a lot.

joined Jan 8, 2014

This was so good! Im excited to read the other stories in the collection now ^_^
Thanks for translating!

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is great. Some of the best feels I've gotten out of a yuri manga in a while. I empathize a lot with Meiko.

Cjslpfhukaagkoe
joined Nov 11, 2015

Oh wow this is so sweet

Url-2
joined Dec 22, 2015

this was really cute i can't wait for the future releases the art is amazing aswell

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

THE PURE STUFF <3

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

That was so touching. 'o'

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

this was nice

joined Jul 24, 2015

Where is the plot twist to spice up the story?

Img-thing%20copy
joined Sep 15, 2016

This was a good read, a really good read <3

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

I liked it, and Hiro was really cute, but it felt a little... creepy? My sister's ace and there are multiple times in the yuri manga around here where I think I see ace/aro characters, and then they meet "the one" and it erases all of that. "Bloom into You" is pretty dang close, but I think it's coming to that point, too. Like, it's a little different here since the MC is sorta floating through life, never caring for anyone that gets close to her, so it makes sense that "the one" suddenly makes her smile and want to turn a new leaf. Just, I don't know, I've seen this plot so many times in yuri and it never ceases to make me wonder if it's being a little inconsiderate.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

literally the plot of "Bloom Into You" without all the BS XD

Img-thing%20copy
joined Sep 15, 2016

I liked it, and Hiro was really cute, but it felt a little... creepy? My sister's ace and there are multiple times in the yuri manga around here where I think I see ace/aro characters, and then they meet "the one" and it erases all of that. "Bloom into You" is pretty dang close, but I think it's coming to that point, too. Like, it's a little different here since the MC is sorta floating through life, never caring for anyone that gets close to her, so it makes sense that "the one" suddenly makes her smile and want to turn a new leaf. Just, I don't know, I've seen this plot so many times in yuri and it never ceases to make me wonder if it's being a little inconsiderate.

I think that more than the having characters being ace/aro - lately they are making more ace/demi characters... but that aside, just cause a character is ace, it doesn't mean they can't find "the one". Not all ace are aro too. I think that most people who make ace characters find "the one" are just trying to draw their idea of "happy ending" for an ace. While I agree that it may be a bit of a inconsideration to some ace, I believe that it can also be a relating idea to some. A lot of ace do want to find "the one" aswell, but that's cause they're interested in the "emotional bond" of the relation, not the "sexual aspect" a relation can have.

I'm ace myself, and personally I do like these kind of stories. From my side, even if I'm an ace, I also do have an "interest" in other girls, though my "concept" of "interest" is different from the "norm". I'm saying it that way cause a lot of my friends don't understand this, and personally I could relate a lot with the thoughts that the main character was having. At times you do get those thoughts, and you crave for a person to understand you or to try and explain to you these things you "can't understand".

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's always great to get a notification that there's more from Matsushita Mai.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I think that more than the having characters being ace/aro - lately they are making more ace/demi characters... but that aside, just cause a character is ace, it doesn't mean they can't find "the one". Not all ace are aro too. I think that most people who make ace characters find "the one" are just trying to draw their idea of "happy ending" for an ace. While I agree that it may be a bit of a inconsideration to some ace, I believe that it can also be a relating idea to some. A lot of ace do want to find "the one" aswell, but that's cause they're interested in the "emotional bond" of the relation, not the "sexual aspect" a relation can have.

I'm ace myself, and personally I do like these kind of stories. From my side, even if I'm an ace, I also do have an "interest" in other girls, though my "concept" of "interest" is different from the "norm". I'm saying it that way cause a lot of my friends don't understand this, and personally I could relate a lot with the thoughts that the main character was having. At times you do get those thoughts, and you crave for a person to understand you or to try and explain to you these things you "can't understand".

People here really love classifying characters. Specially in Bloom Into You, people pullin stuff right out of their asses.

Could it possibly be... just maaaybe... someone who has just never fallen in love before? Who maaaybe will someday?

To reply you must either login or sign up.