Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I have like less than an hour from when I land in Munich to when I have my flight to the US so I won't be stopping by anywhere. :P

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

More than enough time for this:

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

In the previous episode of The Ex-Files... This happened
Now, for the thrilling conclusion! Except not...
So i met her and somehow she's even more awkward than before, really shy when talking about, well, anything, so she didn't bring up the subject at hand, may also have something to do about her wanting to travel again or maybe because the hair stylist fucked my hair up royaly, i'm looking like Aria! so yeah i guess this little chapter of my life ended just like that, if this was made into a manga it would be, like, extremely shit

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ ... how can your hair... look anal...? O_o

But maybe that was for the best.
Since you don't have any feelings for her it seems like a pleasant outcome at least... No hurt feelings and all...

But seriously, I absolutely hate it when someone messes up your hair! I mean, you have to leave the house like that! It's horrible... you should sue them!

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Rina

I read your rant on the last page and the first thing that comes to mind is this:

And tbh I tend to find reasons to why things were done a certain way instead of thinking of it as stupid writing; finding past examples, connecting the dots, exploring the meta-physical realm and the character's motivations, that kind of stuff; it makes watching more enjoyable for me to get my own interpretation out of things.

What happened to positive thinking...? o_O
You throw your own principles out of the window quite fast, huh...? (☉__☉”)
(◦’ںˉ◦)

@ Blackkitty

yes, you are right! then I will include a postcard showing happy oxen munching grass... for just in case the yoghurt isn't edible ^_^

As long as you don't include the oxen ^^
✌(◕‿-)✌

... >_> you two.. out of everyone else in here... scheming behind the back of good old kitty... about getting her drunk.. and enjoying the scenery.. how very dare you!

Who, dear? Me, dear? Scheming, dear? No, dear!

I just always assumed... you'd enjoy dancing in front of a crowd...
Totally wasted and without any clothes on... (`・ω・´)

@ Galich

Us? We'd never even dare to think about such shameless things. Riiiiight Anon?

No way! Shameless things... I would never...! Just please ignore everything I wrote above this comment... (◦’ںˉ◦)v

Hmm, getting her drunk.. the only idea I have is mouthwash with alcohol..

But we'd still have to get her to swallow it... I mean, a lot of that stuff... She'd probably puke before getting drunk ^^ I really don't want Kinkykitty to suffer! (@_@)

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@ Rina

What happened to positive thinking...? o_O
You throw your own principles out of the window quite fast, huh...? (☉__☉”)
(◦’ںˉ◦)

Tbh in the case of the aforementioned anime, the values it presented is in complete conflict with mine. So I didn't really care to think of why the writer made it like that.

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 2:10PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Do you read the TWD comics btw...?

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Nope, never got around to looking for them :/

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@ Galich

Us? We'd never even dare to think about such shameless things. Riiiiight Anon?

No way! Shameless things... I would never...! Just please ignore everything I wrote above this comment... (◦’ںˉ◦)v

Exaaaactly. No one has any evil intentions over here, especially not regarding things connected to alcohol.

Hmm, getting her drunk.. the only idea I have is mouthwash with alcohol..

But we'd still have to get her to swallow it... I mean, a lot of that stuff... She'd probably puke before getting drunk ^^ I really don't want Kinkykitty to suffer! (@_@)

Well... neither would I. That, and PukingKitty would probably not be fun..

TDW, Lezhin... all of that stuff makes me realize how little I know about this site.

joined Jun 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dOx510kyOs

No bugs involved, I swear!
(^_-)v

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

... how can your hair... look anal...? O_o

I'll never forgive you for making me google anal hair
I don't know what i expected

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 12:07AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Kyonne
Maybe I'm into shitty manga because I liked the ending!

your hair will grow in no time^^

@Anon

As long as you don't include the oxen ^^

ok, so be it! A floral postcard with an Edelweiss is perfect for you!

Who, dear? Me, dear? Scheming, dear? No, dear!

I just always assumed... you'd enjoy dancing in front of a crowd...
Totally wasted and without any clothes on... (`・ω・´)

I...how to reply, dear... >/////< I imagined myself doing both and got embarrassed...

To correct your assumption - I would love jumping and shouting in the rain ^_^ no one around except probably for my best friend(but she is not available for that), so it would be just me... I know I'm boring but crowds exhaust me...

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

https://soundcloud.com/remilia-2/ed-full

I've been listening to this so many times over the past week...the lyrics are really beautiful ^ _ ^

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 9:04AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Galich

Yay, finally felt like I have a sibling for once!

^_^

Wanted to reply to this post more than 5 times already, but every time something odd kept happening nearby. Among highlights, the vet calling pissed off because I was supposed to take my cat to her. Poor thing got diabetes, have to keep injecting insulin two times a day.

poor thing indeed :( I'm sorry to hear that... but you have to take care of your feline friend! which one of your cats?
as far as I know diabetes is a common disease for cats and dogs...

Well, you know me; being as lucky as always :P Nothing too out of the ordinary really. Well, the most interesting thing that has happened to me past those few days is the fact that I took three naps today, slept for more than 13 hours. Pretty much what Alvis meant a few (okay, maybe a bit more) pages ago with messing around with meds.

I keep reading the thread tho., so nothing gets away from my eye.

yes, I remember..those hateful meds.. be careful!^^ you sleep more because you post less..
it's still nice we hear from you sometimes :) I want an update when you start going to school :P
You were so enthusiastic about it^^

And how are ya doing? Seems like I'm not the only one lurking around .

I'm doing.. my usual self.. a bit lost and useless at times xD other than that I also have a feline challenge ahead of me - to tame a black kitten <3 who seems to be a wild one( *salami and sausages working fine for now ).. but she just keeps running away from me...

there are other lurkers in here?!

the only idea I have is mouthwash

o.O..... maybe you are the devil in disguise..

btw have you been to the Hermitage before?

@Rina
I've watched Shaun of the Dead xD...

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 9:04AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ How was it? ^ O ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60X1tkIXng

Welcome to the Cafe of Shaun, 10 hrs edition.

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 9:15AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHTZeIG_aHU

Feels good to be home. It was fun seeing some stuff not blocked on Youtube when I was in Europe, lol.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Welcome back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nXnAST2Sds

Not going to lie, this song was what introduced me to Touhou.

last edited at Sep 18, 2016 7:18PM

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

^ Welcome back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nXnAST2Sds

Not going to lie, this song was what introduced me to Touhou.

Hmm, well, not gonna lie either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78

My introduction to Touhou.

I think that it was my most rage inducing experience in my life.

Also, welcome back!

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I don't remember what was my introduction to Touhou.

Probably Touhou Yuri.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

My introduction to Touhou was probably the music... then I tried out the games and gave up after a few weeks... and then I found the yuri.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

A-aww...I was a fan of UBW..

okay the thing about UBW was that it was better than the original but zero is 10 times better in my opinon and it was my first introduction to the franchise but still has the same problems with the first stay night

Ahh, I see. I also loved Zero x10 more. But the UBW ufotable one was muchhhhh better than the original one. That was pretty crap. The animation of UBW is better to me but I did enjoy the story o Zero better.

Rsz_1rsz_29112135412
joined May 21, 2016

You guys should watch Orange. It's new this season and I'm hooked. So emotional...

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Anyone watched Cracks (2009) movie?

It was tagged as lesbian movie so i watched but man oh man was it anything near it. A beautiful yet horrific and tragic tale. Damn.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I saw it Ulquiorra (well, I saw pretty much every lesbian movie).
It's more like a mindgame, a thriller than a real lesbian movie, but it is pretty good imho. Eva Green is stunning though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.