Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Anon

You have no idea what it is that I wanna see ;)
I think I would actually enjoy that. Feeling a little embarrassed on your behalf too, maybe, but I'm sure it would be fun! (^_-)v

yes, unfortunately I can't read minds... but I do know that you remember everything you see...(^.^)

I wouldn't mind actually making that exchange but I'm probably on the losing end here... shipping an energy drink to Bulgaria is no problem. Shipping a yoghurt from your place to Germany on the other hand... not sure if it would survive that trip... ^^ Not in the summer heat at least...

yes, you are right! then I will include a postcard showing happy oxen munching grass... for just in case the yoghurt isn't edible ^_^

@Galich
what to say.. I miss you sis :(
how have you been lately?

@Anon&Galich

Great! ^^ Then we just need a plan...
She seems to be used to a little alcohol every once in a while... so we probably won't be able to get her drunk just by presenting her some cake with alcohol in it... right...? We need something better than that... Hmmm...
;)

... >_> you two.. out of everyone else in here... scheming behind the back of good old kitty... about getting her drunk.. and enjoying the scenery.. how very dare you!

@Utoptia

Guesse we're three then; well I'm not that shy but I hate dancing, I hate getting drunk (well, even drinking) and I can't even dance properly. Usually, my presence is enough to kill the mood ^^.

^_^

Well, the word devil instead of goddess would be more adequate here.

but then you would be the devil's servant xD

last edited at Sep 15, 2016 9:48AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

@Rina

It seems I am getting paid for literally doing nothing all day…minus the crap working environment, I might've actually hit a jackpot here

Great! If you get paid for doing nothing... just ignore the surroundings^^ you should try the lottery! with your luck and exceptional talents in betting..

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Ultimate Luck often comes with Ultimate Bad Luck prior to luck kicking in :/ but yeah, it's rather great ^ O ^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Well, the word devil instead of goddess would be more adequate here.

but then you would be the devil's servant xD

@BK

I'm afraid I've been dismissed.
I'm rather a devil myself too though ;)

On a side note, I purcharsed UST4 and I'm getting into fighting games. Currently playign with an xbox one bluetooth gamepad. It really is fun, but the exe remains really hard, I'll have to train during hours ans hours to just be able to combo properly; but I love challenge. Good thing is that ST is something you can play casually, I'd neglect my work otherwise.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014
94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

time for another day of getting paid for doing absolutely nothing, yay

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I wish I was paid for nothing :(

can't even be bothered for job sekers >_>

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I almost wanna cry, I finally found a store in this town that carries pepperoni in links.

That might sound trivial, but I've seen looking for 13 YEARS and not finding any. Back in Halifax, every grocery store and half the convenience stores had the stuff. Here, not so much. It's hard not being able to get something that was ubiquitous back where you came from (see also: cheap-ish smoked Atlantic salmon and Halifax-style donairs).

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

I wish I was paid for nothing :(

can't even be bothered for job sekers >_>

I am just doing intern work lol, not a real job. The actual work here is much more taxing.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm just an intern at nothing, so I don't get paid for it. :v

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ freedom of time is a form of payment too ^ - ^

On another note, I am sitting around in a cafe waiting for the boss to fetch me to go observe rounds...I hope things continue like this lol

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

who is your main in smash bros melee

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

who is your main in smash bros melee

I have a contract that doesn't allow me to pick anyone else aside from Marth in every Smash hence why i don't play 64

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

On another note, I am sitting around in a cafe waiting for the boss to fetch me to go observe rounds...I hope things continue like this lol

it doesn't sound like a hard work to me xD .
.. so you get on well with your boss if he/she comes to pick you up

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ It's a small company, and the boss is just some nice old guy ^ _ ^

Still, long way to go from here, hope things maintains at this pace

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

you made me worried at first...

so be it then! :) maybe he sees you as his granddaughter xD and he doesn't want to do real work :P

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Indeed

So apparently, binge watching Act One of Carmilla S3 before Act Two is nearing is a terrible idea...

Good news: MATTIE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!! and she's not on the side of The Dean thankfully
Bad news: Act One concludes right when Mattie appears behind Carm...2 weeks of waiting...

Imokay....I'm completely, perfectly okay...

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 9:56PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

So according to this survey I am most suited for the Voice of Silas…
which kinda means that I am likely ded by the events of S2

https://www.quiz-maker.com/Q7HA5NL

Its a rather fun activity for fans of the Carmilla web series ^ ○ ^

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 10:13PM

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

So apparently, binge watching Act One of Carmilla S3 before Act Two is nearing is a terrible idea...

So according to this survey I am most suited for the Voice of Silas…

@Rina After reading your comment, I immediately went off to binge watch it. :D It also seems like I'm also suited for the Voice of Silas.

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

@Galich
what to say.. I miss you sis :(
how have you been lately?

Yay, finally felt like I have a sibling for once!

Whoops, that's gonna be a very late reply. Sorry about that ;_;

Wanted to reply to this post more than 5 times already, but every time something odd kept happening nearby. Among highlights, the vet calling pissed off because I was supposed to take my cat to her. Poor thing got diabetes, have to keep injecting insulin two times a day.

Well, you know me; being as lucky as always :P Nothing too out of the ordinary really. Well, the most interesting thing that has happened to me past those few days is the fact that I took three naps today, slept for more than 13 hours. Pretty much what Alvis meant a few (okay, maybe a bit more) pages ago with messing around with meds.

I keep reading the thread tho., so nothing gets away from my eye.

And how are ya doing? Seems like I'm not the only one lurking around .

... >_> you two.. out of everyone else in here... scheming behind the back of good old kitty... about getting her drunk.. and enjoying the scenery.. how very dare you!

Us? We'd never even dare to think about such shameless things. Riiiiight Anon?

Hmm, getting her drunk.. the only idea I have is mouthwash with alcohol.. stuff is pretty great, especially the pepper mint flavoured one. I'm addicted to it, using it around 7 times a day.

Looks like I'll be dropping a link to music as well, from a movie as well. I'm surprised myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

I remember watching it at my culture classes and having to analyse the entire song for 45+ minutes.. amazingly enough, it's failed to kill my liking to that movie.

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 7:18PM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Rina After reading your comment, I immediately went off to binge watch it. :D It also seems like I'm also suited for the Voice of Silas.

It's glorious isn't it? Act One is already better than most of S2 imo.

I have to say though, S3 managed to make me hate Danny even more :D Here's to hoping what ancient undergoddess that brought Mattie back to life kills Danny off for good this time round.

edit: This song comes to my mind whenever the new edgelord Danny talks. "Everybody betrayed me, I'm fed up with this world"

Anyways, there seems to be a 2 weeks break in between every Act; with Oct 13 being when the final eps will be uploaded. Well, if anything, Sept 29 just got a lot better for me with Carmilla S3 Act Two airing and Regalia officially resuming.

That aside, the thread seem a bit down lately, everyone must be busy :<

last edited at Sep 16, 2016 10:23PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I am flying back to the US from Greece today.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

^ I hope you'll have a nice flight and enjoyed your stay in good old Europe! (^_^)v

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I hope the flight is nice too. 2:35 from Athens to Munich and then 9:25 to Dulles Airport. As long as the 9 hour flight has some movies I want to watch, that will be easy. It is the shorter flight that I have to distract myself during. I tried to use my Vita on my flight from Zurich to Athens and got plane sick lol

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

° Munich.... eheheh... you could stop by the Oktoberfest for a while ;)

Just try to listen to some music you like. Helps distract you. I also heard that chewing gum can help with plane sickness...

And ask the flight attendants to show some gay movies ^^
Say that your doctor advised you to do that because it's the only thing that really helps with your plane sickness (^_^)b

last edited at Sep 17, 2016 5:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.